In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者部门」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
So you really know him, Kitty.
所以你很了解他啊 凯蒂
Fair to middling. How about a drink?
还好吧 要喝一杯吗
No, I don't think so. Not right now.
不 不用了 现在不是时候
How's everything going with you?
你究竟是怎么了
I see you spared no expense.
看来你不惜一切费用
It's not like we throw a lot of parties.
我们又不是经常开派对
Your name's Carisi,
你是意大利后裔
and you're pulling an Irish good-bye?
却来了场爱尔兰式的告别
I didn't want anybody to make a fuss or anything, so.
我不想大家为这种小事大惊小怪的 所以嘛
Mission accomplished.
如你所愿
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
I'm nervous.
我很紧张
Had to turn in my gun today.
今天上交了我的配枪
This whole thing is a big leap.
整件事是个重大飞跃
It's risky, but if I don't make this move now, I'm...
有风险 但如果我现在不作出决定的话 我
Yeah, I hear you.
是啊 我理解
Hey, before you leave me,
对了 在你离开我之前
one last drink?
喝最后一杯吗
Back in the day in Liverpool,
记得以前在利物浦的时光
every kid with a guitar thought he had
每个带吉他的孩子都认为
the next big hit in his back pocket, didn't he?
自己会成为下一个大热人物 对吧
And a lot of the musicians,
有很多音乐家
and I was one of them,
我也是其中之一
were being ripped off, though,
都被人敲过竹杠
by managers and producers and the like.
像那些经纪人啊 制♥作♥人什么的
Well, it turns out I had a very good...
结果发现我有个很好的
head for contracts.
契约头脑
And the artists trusted me because I was one of them.
艺人们如此信任我是因为我曾是他们中的一员
I mean, as head of one of the world's largest studios
我是说 作为在流媒体服务业中
in the streaming services,
世界上最大的工作室之一的负责人
I mean, that bond still exists
我想说 艺人与我的
between the artist and me.
这种纽带仍然存在
Because if it didn't, I'd still be just
因为如果不存在 那我仍旧
another bloody shark in bloody waters, wouldn't I?
是这个大染缸中的骗子 不是吗
Got any questions?
还有问题吗
Pilar? Two minutes.
皮拉尔 两分钟
Sir Toby's finishing a call with Hong Kong.
托比爵士刚结束与香港的通话
Take no for an answer...
不达目的誓不罢休
Thank you very much, everyone.
非常感谢大家
Come in.
请进
Sorry to keep you waiting, darling, eh?
抱歉让你久等了 亲爱的
Good night, Cindy.
晚安 辛迪
See you Monday.
星期一见
So, Pilar, right? Mmhmm.
叫皮拉尔 对吗 是的
Well, the team said a lot of great things about you.
团队说了很多关于你的好话
The one thing they didn't say is how gorgeous you are.
但他们却没说你是如此的漂亮
So we're gonna do a little audition, right?
那我们是要来次小小的试镜 是吧
Am I? I-I don't have a script.
是吗 我没有剧本啊
There's one on the table. Have a look through it.
桌子上有一本 仔细看看
Maybe you can improvise. See where that takes us, hey?
也许你可以即兴发挥 看看能取得什么效果 好吗
Is the director coming, Sir Toby?
有导演要来吗 托比爵士
Just call me Toby like everybody else.
就像其他人一样叫我托比就行
No, Rigo's stuck in editing, but he might join us later on,
不 里戈在做剪辑 晚些时候可能会加入我们
so why don't you just put your sweater down,
不如你先把毛衣放下来
have a look through the script, relax.
好好读一读剧本 放轻松
No rush.
不着急
I know I'm a long way from doing a trial, but...
我知道我离上庭还有很长的路要走 但是
I'm not gonna lie. It's not like I didn't practice
我不想撒谎 我不是没练习过
Barba's summations in front of a mirror.
巴尔巴还在镜子前排练结案陈词
Surprise!
惊喜
Rollins, you... Yeah, we got you.
罗琳斯 你 是啊 骗到你了
Querido, you're home.
奎里多 你回家了
That's all I ever wanted.
这是我一直以来所期望的
No, Pilar...
不 皮拉尔
I'm gonna stop you right there for a minute
我得在这里让你停一下
'cause you're still a little too...
因为你的表演有一点
awkward.
尴尬
A little...
有点
a little stiff. You've got to remember...
有点僵硬 你必须记住
you're talking to someone who's just come back from the war.
你是在跟一个刚从战场上回来的人说话
He's a shell of a man.
他是个内心破碎的男人
I've got an idea.
我有个主意
We...
我们
are gonna have a drink.
来喝一杯
Might help you relax a bit.
或许能帮你放松一下
Cin cin.
干杯
So listen up, listen up.
听好了 听好了
So Dodds told me to check the paperwork,
多兹让我检查一下文件
but, no, it is not a mistake.
但是 不 没有搞错
As of midnight tonight, our Sonny Carisi...
截至今晚午夜 我们的桑尼·卡里西
Is passing over to the dark side.
将转投黑暗的一方
Will be bringing his charm
将会带着他的魅力
and his expertise
以及他的专业知识
to the DA's Special Victims Unit
转投部门局长哈迪德管辖下的
under Bureau Chief Hadid.
地检署特殊受害者部门
Cheers. Hear, hear!
干杯 说得好
He's your problem now.
他现在是你的麻烦了
Thank you, Chief Dodds
谢谢你 多兹警长
and Lieutenant Benson.
还有本森警督
I'm sure the NYPD's loss will be the DA's gain.
我相信纽约警局的损失将是检察官的收获
And if it isn't...
如果不是的话
I understand there's a 90-day return policy.
我知道还有九十天的退货政策
She's kidding.
她是在开玩笑
How can you tell?
谁知道呢
Querido, I just want to make you happy.
奎里多 我只想让你快乐
That's all I want.
这就是我想要的
I just want to make you happy.
我只想让你快乐
You know, this is getting really good, Pilar.
要知道 这段真的很好 皮拉尔
The only thing that's missing,
唯一缺少的东西
'cause you got the vulnerability, is that...
因为你是如此的柔弱 还有
what's the word I'm looking for... sexuality.
那个词是什么来着 性感
Vulnerability and sexuality,
柔弱和性感
well, that's an irresistible combination.
这是一个不可抗拒的组合
You know that, don't you? Yes.
你是知道的 对不对 是的
So...
那么
why don't you try taking your blouse off,
为何不把你的上衣脱掉
and we'll do it again, hey?
然后我们再来一遍 好吗
Oh, wh...
什么
I'm not comfortable doing that.
我不喜欢那样做
Oh, you're not comfortable with that.
原来你不喜欢那样做
You want this part, don't you? Yes, I do.
你想要这个角色 是不是 是的 我想
So...
所以
take your blouse off.
脱掉你的上衣
Now.
快点
You drove the victim over from the 1-1?
你把受害者从11分局接过来了吗
Pilar Reyes.
皮拉尔·雷耶斯
Says she was assaulted by some media bigwig,
声称它被某个媒体界的大佬性侵
and my sergeant told me after the Weinstein mess
我的警司告诉我在经历了韦恩斯坦事件后
not to put his name on the radio.
别把他的名字公布与众
Thank you. What's his name?
谢谢 他叫什么名字
His name's Sir Tobias... Toby...
他叫托比亚斯 托拜
Sir Tobias Moore?
托拜厄斯·摩尔爵士吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表