Not at first, no. But she settled in.
起初不是 但是后来她适应了
I actually thought that she would be
我曾经认为她会是我们这里的
one of our success stories.
成功案例之一
But one thing I've learned about addicts.
但是我从这些瘾君子身上学到的一点
They, uh... they lie to you with a smile.
他们会带着微笑对你说谎
Ms. Taylor, um, Natalie overdosed
泰勒女士 娜塔莉在东村区
in the East Village.
服毒过量
Wondering if she talked to you about anybody
我们想知道她是否跟你说过
she used to do drugs with.
有谁和她一起吸毒的吗
Uh, I'm sorry. I-I would love to help you,
很抱歉 我很想帮助你们
but we have a strict confidentiality policy.
但是我们这里有严格的保密条约的限制
I'm... I'm sure you understand.
我相信你们能理解
Place felt like if you walked in there
这地方就像如果你进来的时候
with dirt on your shoes, somebody would come
鞋子上有泥 就会有个人手里拿着扫把和簸箕
up behind you with a broom and a dust pan.
跟在你后面扫一样
Liv?
丽芙
Liv?
丽芙
Sorry.
抱歉
Um, did we check with ViCAP?
和暴♥力♥犯罪科那边联♥系♥过了吗
Uh, does the rape fit a pattern?
有符合这次强♥奸♥案犯罪模式没有
Yeah, we checked, but there's nothing.
是的 联♥系♥过了 但没有收获
So, a teenage girl breaks out of rehab,
一个青少年女孩儿从戒毒所里面跑了出来
goes to the city, gets high,
进了市中心 吸嗨了
she zonks out, some guy passing by sees her.
她昏了过去 某个人经过她的时候看到了
It's a needle in a haystack.
这就像在大海里捞针
How did she get from Lux to the East Village?
她是怎么从勒克斯走到东村区的
I'll get the footage from the trains, buses, and subways.
我回去看看火车站 公交站以及地铁站的监控
I'll check the security cams around Lux.
我回去看看勒克斯那边的安保录像
Okay.
好的
You doing all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. You know, this, uh,
是的 你知道的
this case just brings back...
这件案子勾起了我的回忆
Ellie. I gotta get over it, right?
关于艾莉的 我得克服它 对么
Uh, Rollins.
我是罗琳斯
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
How long was Natalie at Lux?
娜塔莉在勒克斯待了多久
Um, six months. Why?
六个月 怎么了
Because she was two months pregnant.
因为她怀有两个月身孕
And the DNA from the paternity test
并且亲子鉴定里的DNA
matches the DNA from the rape kit.
符合强♥奸♥鉴定里的DNA
Did Natalie have a boyfriend?
娜塔莉有男朋友吗
Life she led, I assume she had many.
按她的生活方式 我猜有很多
Jeez.
天哪
You think a friend gave her the drugs?
你觉得是她的朋友给了她毒品
Uh, there's actually something else, Mrs. Curtis.
事实上 还有些其他事 柯蒂斯太太
I'm so sorry to tell you this,
我很抱歉的告诉你
but Natalie was two months pregnant.
娜塔莉已经有两个月的身孕了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
No, that's not possible.
不 那不可能
Two months ago, she was at Lux.
两个月之前她还在勒克斯
It was supposed to be the best facility in the state.
那里应该是全州最好的治疗机构
No. No, all of the patients there
不 不可能 那里的病人
are girls. Damn it, Sarah.
全都是女孩 该死的 莎拉
One of those damn saviors took advantage of her.
某个所谓的拯救者占了她的便宜
And we paid them a fortune to do it.
然而我们还付了很大一笔钱给他们
It's possible that Natalie confided
有可能娜塔莉向勒克斯的
in one of the therapists there at Lux.
某个治疗师坦白了发生了什么
So in order for us to access her records,
所以为了让我们能获取她的病历
we would need your permission.
我们需要你们的许可
Yeah, sure. Anything.
好的 当然 任何事
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
Those are warrants for DNA samples
这是张采样你们
of all your male employees.
所有男性员工DNA的许可令
I don't understand. You saw the video.
我不明白 你们看了录像
Natalie left on her own. The thing is,
娜塔莉是自己离开的 关键是
she was carrying more than a jones.
她不是一个人离开的
She was pregnant.
她怀孕了
And you think it was someone here?
你觉得是这里的一个人干的
I've spent a decade building Lux.
我花了十几年建造了勒克斯
No detail was too small.
没有细节是可以忽视的
There's no way whatever happened, happened here.
无论发生了什么 都不可能发生在这里
You told us she didn't have any visitors.
你告诉我们没有任何人来探望过她
Everyone who works at Lux is highly recommended.
勒克斯的所有工作人员都是被高度推荐的
Okay, so why don't we let science eliminate them, then?
好的 那为何不让科学技术把他们排除呢
Sure. We need Natalie's files.
当然 我们需要娜塔莉的档案
Now, that's a problem. We've got her parents' waiver
这有点困难 我们得到了她父母
of confidentiality. No, it's not that.
放弃隐私权的许可 不 不是这个
Because Natalie's no longer a current resident,
因为娜塔莉已经不再是我们的现有成员
her file is stored offsite. Wow, that was...
她的档案已经存去异地了 这真的是
That was quick.
动作真快啊
There's a waiting list to get in here.
想进这里的名单非常长
It's good for you. Not so good
这对你很好
for the rest of the world.
但对其他人并不好
While we're here, we'd like to talk
既然我们在这里 我们想
to some of your other residents.
和你们的其他成员聊一聊
They're already dealing with a lot.
她们已经承受了很多
We'll tread gently.
我们会很温柔的
All right.
好吧
If my parents hadn't put me in here a year ago,
如果我父母一年前没有把我送到这里
I'd be dead. Did you know Natalie?
我已经死了 你知道娜塔莉吗
Yeah. Nothing worked with her.
是的 什么都对她不起作用
How do you mean? Yoga, therapy...
这是什么意思 瑜伽 心理疗法
She hated it all.
她痛恨所有
How long have you been here? Actual time,
你来这里多久了 实际时间
or what it feels like?
或者感觉上过了过久
Actual time.
实际时间
I don't know. A few days.
我不知道 几天吧
And how are things? How do you think?
这里怎么样 你觉得呢
My parents had me kidnapped and brought here
我父母半夜里绑♥架♥了我
in the middle of the night. Okay.
把我押到了这里 好吧
Have you ever been alone with a male employee?
你和这里的男雇员处的怎么样
Does that turn you on, Detective?
这勾起你的欲望了吗 警探
Stop it, Kristi.
停下 克丽丝蒂
No, I haven't been alone with any of the men.
不 我没有和任何男雇员单独相处过
What do you know about Natalie Curtis?
关于娜塔莉·柯蒂斯你知道些什么
The girl who broke out? Yeah.
逃跑的那个女孩 是的
That she's lucky she's not here.
她很幸运不在这里
That's a hell of a welcoming committee.
真是个非常热情的欢迎仪式
There.
看那
And the external camera caught this.
外部摄像头拍到了这个
There's no defensive wounds with no marks on her face.
她没有任何防御伤口 脸上也没有淤痕
So she was raped after she left Lux.
所以她是离开勒克斯以后被强♥奸♥的
Yeah. And I checked with Uber,
是的 我查了优步和来福车
Lyft, nothing. The local cab companies
没什么特别 本地出租车公♥司♥
have no record of any pick ups anywhere near the facility.
没有在机构附近接到过任何人的记录
So...
所以
Benson.
我是本森
Sure, um, yeah.
当然 好的
Just... just give me a few minutes.
等我几分钟
Okay. I'll be right back.
好的 我马上回来
Sheila.
西拉
Hi. Hey.
你好 你好
Thanks for meeting me. Sure.
谢谢你来见我 没什么
Cappuccino, right?
卡布奇诺 对么
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, that's very nice.
谢谢 想得真周到
Oh, um, here.
这个给你
It was Ellie's.
这曾是艾莉的
She was a tomboy, really. She loved playing catch
她是个假小子 她喜欢和她爸爸
with her dad.
玩传接球
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表