I just didn't want to get her involved.
卷进什么来
Involved in what?
听着
You know what?
给我少说废话 诺拉
It's time to cut the crap, Nora.
我想对这件事我已经说够多的了
I think I've said everything I want to say about this.
我经常去那个酒吧
I go to that bar a lot.
欢乐时光酒水半价
Half-price drinks at happy hour.
我就在那见了朋友
I met those ladies there.
她们好到能请我吃晚餐
They were nice enough to buy me dinner.
你是否曾经遇见过其他两个女人
And you had never met the other two women?
-朱莉 诺拉 -没有
- Julie? Nora? - Nope.
那你是否在那见过一个叫杰森·卡尔的男人
All right, and what about a man named Jason Karr?
我一直遇到很多男人
Look, I meet a lot of men all the time.
我真的不记得所有的人
I really don't keep track of all of them.
也许这个会提醒你
Maybe this will jog your memory.
不记得
No.
-你在干什么 -我要吃药
- What are you doing? - I have meds.
是哪种药
What kind of meds?
治焦虑症的 我是有处方的 好吗
Anxiety. Look, I have a prescription, okay?
嗑药 喝酒
So pills, booze.
你现在的生活还好吗 伊夫林
What's going on in your life right now, Evelyn?
没有什么是你需要知道
Nothing you need to know about.
-现在能结束了吗 -不 不行
- Okay, are we about done here? - Not really, no.
好吧 那也许你可以告诉我到底发生了什么
Okay, well, maybe you can tell me what's going on?
很公平
That's fair.
这个男人被阉♥割♥了
This guy, he was castrated a couple hours
就在你和朋友们享受了五分熟牛排的几个小时之后
after you and the ladies were enjoying a medium-rare ribeye.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
如果你硬要把我留在这
So if you're gonna keep me here,
那我需要我的药 还需要一个律师
I am gonna need my meds, and I'm gonna need a lawyer.
诺拉是在黑斯廷斯的房♥产中介工作
Nora works real estate in Hastings.
朱莉给在扬克斯的兄弟看管房♥子
Julie keeps house for some bro in Yonkers.
伊夫林在市区里逛酒吧
And Evelyn tends bar here in the city.
等一下
Hold on.
但她驾照上的地址是在凯托纳
But her driver's license address is in Katonah,
意味着她们三个
which means that all three of them
都和威斯切斯特县有关系
have ties to Westchester County.
生于1978到79年
Born in 1979, '78.
她们读哪所高中
What high school did they go to?
诺拉·盖伦的关系网主页显示
Nora Galen's Linkedln page says
她就读的是伊布鲁县的帕卡德预科学校
that she went to Packard Prep in Rye Brook.
好的 网上有这个学校的年鉴吗 大概是1995年
Okay, is there a yearbook online? Maybe 1995?
找到了
Got it.
朱莉读高二
Julie was a junior,
[在美国的义务教育的体制中,高中阶段分为四年,相对应的美国
的高一(Freshman)就是中国的初三,高二(Sophomore)是中国的高一,
高三(Junior)是中国的高二,高四(Senior)是中国的高三。
为方便剧迷们顺利观剧,本集中(包括未来的剧集中)
直接译成大家熟悉的国内的年级制。]
诺拉和伊夫林在读高一
and Nora and Evelyn were sophomores.
简历里显示她们的名字都出现在
They all name-check something
一个叫厄普代克的俱乐部里
called the Updike Club in their bios.
有没有那个俱乐部的照片
Okay, is there a photo of that club?
厄普代克文学俱乐部
The Updike Literary Club.
看看她们的指导老师是谁
Look who their faculty advisor was.
杰森·卡尔
Jason Karr.
我在帕卡德教书都过去都快二十年了
It's been nearly 20 years since I taught at Packard.
我的意思是 有些脸眼熟 但是
I mean, some of these faces are familiar, but...
好的 这样吧 给你提示下
Okay, well, you know what? Here's an update.
这是朱莉·韦德 这是诺拉·盖伦
This is Julie Wade. This is Nora Galen.
这是伊夫林·邦迪
This is Evelyn Bundy.
你认为其中一个女人伤害了我丈夫
You think one of these women mutilated my husband?
为什么不由你来告诉我们 卡尔先生
Why don't you tell us, Mr. Karr?
她们都与这事无关
They had nothing to do with it.
为什么你们觉得会是杰森以前的一个学生干的
Why would you think it's one of Jason's former students?
我们只是在排除些可能性
We're just ruling out some possibilities.
这个朱莉·韦德
Julie Wade here,
就是她预订了你被袭击的
she's the one that booked the hotel room
那个酒店房♥间
where you were assaulted.
诺拉在酒店里打了报♥警♥电♥话♥
And Nora made the 911 call from the hotel.
还救了你的命
And saved your life.
我不知道要告诉你什么
I don't know what to tell you.
这就是全部你要说的吗
So that's all you have to say?
听着 要告诉我妻子我和其他女人
Look, uh, it was hard enough telling my wife
去酒店开房♥是非常困难的
that I went up to a hotel room with another woman.
鉴于发生的事 她原谅了我
And given what's happened, she's forgiven me.
-不是吗 亲爱的 -完完全全
- Haven't you, honey? - Totally.
但我们希望更关注我的康复情况
But we'd... we'd like to focus on my recovery
和把这一切都抛到脑后
and put this whole debacle behind us,
所以 如果你们能离开那就最好了
so it's... it's probably best if you guys leave,
谢谢了
but thank you.
我们知道了一件事
One thing we did learn,
他的小娇妻知道他在隐瞒一些事
his child bride knows he's hiding something.
是啊
Yeah.
那三个女人在高中毕业二十年后聚在一起
The three women got together 20 years after high school,
然后几个小时之内
and within a few hours,
她们的一个老师被发现在酒店房♥间里被阉♥割♥了
one of their teachers was found castrated in a hotel room.
你们推测动机是什么
What's the presumed motive?
肯定不是给她们都打了及格
It wasn't for giving 'em all Cs.
鉴于这个伤害的性质
Given the nature of the injury,
这背后肯定有个和性有关的动机
there's a sexual motivation behind it.
解释了为什么卡尔什么都不想说
Explains why Karr won't talk.
我不能起诉这次袭击
Yeah, I can't prosecute the assault
除非受害者能指证她们
unless the victim makes an ID.
好吧 不如我们起诉这三个女人
Okay, well, how about we charge the three women
妨碍公务罪
with obstruction?
就因为她们维护里自己的第五修正案权利
For asserting their Fifth Amendment rights?
[不能强迫嫌犯自证其罪]
因为她们欺骗并混淆我们的调查工作
After they lied to us and obfuscated our investigation.
混淆 真不错
Obfuscate. Yummy.
等一等 拉斐尔
Hold on, Rafa.
妨碍司法公务的指控定会带来些合作的契机
An obstruction charge would certainly leverage some cooperation.
如果不能证明其犯案 那就证明她们掩饰了案件
If you can't prove the crime, prove the cover-up.
你有逮捕她们的合理理由
You'd have reasonable cause for an arrest,
但我的建议是 让杰森·卡尔出面指证
but my advice is, get Jason Karr on board,
不然这案子定会毫无结果
or this train is going nowhere.
但我们知道这根本不可能
Which we know is not gonna happen.
所以我们将会听从卡里西的建议
Okay, so we are going to follow Carisi's suggestion.
以妨碍公务罪逮捕她们
Arrest them for obstruction,
然后把她们都关在同一个拘留室里
and put them all in the same holding cell.
你没回我的电♥话♥
You don't return my calls.
你好 非常抱歉
Hi. I am so sorry.
这里忙的快疯了
It has been crazy around here,
但我想要告诉你地检署以及儿童福利中心
but I did want to tell you that both the DA's office
那边都已经宣布结案了
and ACS have closed their case files.
不是关于那个
Not about that.
在我当时帮你申请抚养权申请的时候
Back when I filed your application for custody,
在我的印象中
I was under the impression that
艾莉·波特的双亲都过世了
both of Ellie Porter's parents were dead.
是的 她也是这么告诉我的
Yeah. That's what she told me.
艾莉骗了你 奥莉维亚
Ellie lied to you, Olivia.
她妈妈还活着
Her mother is alive.
西拉·波特
Sheila Porter.
她雇了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥去找她的女儿
She hired a PI to track down her daughter.
他们不知怎么的发现了诺亚
They... they somehow found out about Noah,
她现在递交了份
and she has now filed a petition
否决诺亚的领养权的申诉书
to vacate Noah's adoption.
天呐
Wow.
你为什么没去证实
Why didn't you corroborate
艾莉对我说的关于她的父母的事
what Ellie told me about her parents?
-你是在责怪我 -是的 我在责怪你
- You're blaming me? - Yeah, I'm blaming you.
你没做足你的功课
You didn't do your homework.
你知道纽约州有多少家姓波特的吗
Do you know how many Porters there are in New York State?
-她现在在纽约 -新罕不什尔
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表