那它一定是不知何故出现在了现场
Glanville wouldn't do something like this, never.
格兰维尔不会做这种事情的 永远不会
Even for Sammy?
即使是为了萨米吗
Kayla, I know what it is
凯拉 我明白
to wanna protect somebody that you care about.
你是想保护你在乎的人
You're wrong.
你错了
Was Glanville angry about the mistrial?
格兰维尔是否对无效审判很生气呢
I don't know. I'm sure he was, but...
我不知道 我觉得他会生气 但是
He didn't even know about it until the next day.
他是第二天才知道这件事的
That's when he came over with the bottle of wine,
就是他带着红酒来的那天
right, Mom?
对吗 老妈
Reggie, can I see that fidget spinner?
雷吉 我能看看那个指尖陀螺吗
Sure.
当然
What?
怎么了
I hear you're a Mets fan.
你是大都会队的球迷吧
Oh, you're here to talk about baseball?
你是想和我聊棒球吗
Yeah, why not?
不可以吗
We've got some time to kill.
我们有点闲暇时间
You know I used to play for the Cubs?
你知道我以前在小熊队打球吗
Just for a cup of coffee.
就为了喝杯咖啡
I blew out my UCL. I had to quit.
我的韧带受伤了 只能退役
That was a bad time for me.
那段时间对我来说很困难
My whole identity was wrapped up in being a ballplayer,
我整个生活都是在建立在成为一个棒球手
and when I felt that ligament rip,
当我韧带断裂的时候
it was like someone robbed me of who I was...
我的人生就像是被别人抢走了
everything I could be,
我所为之付出的一切
kinda like what Dr. West did to Sammy.
就如韦斯特医生对萨米所做的那样
I didn't have anyone to blame...
我无法埋怨任何人
nowhere to put my anger, and it tore me up inside.
没有地方可以释放我的愤怒 而它折磨着我
You blamed yourself? Yeah.
你责为此怪自己 是的
Plus, I let my family down.
并且 我让我的家庭失望了
What happened to Sammy...
萨米的事情
That's on me.
都赖我
You couldn't have known. Yeah.
你不可能事先知道的 不
Yeah... yeah, I did.
不 我事前知道的
And I didn't do anything to protect him.
然而我却没能保护他
Sammy told you what West was doing?
萨米告诉你韦斯特的所作所为了吗
No.
没有
I went to Dr. West, too.
我也去过韦斯特医生那里
I was...11.
我当时十一岁
My dad had just left us.
我爸刚离开我们
And my mom...
我妈
my mom cried all the time.
我妈一直都在哭
And I couldn't...
而我却不能
tell her...
告诉她
what was going on...
发生了什么
Or anybody else.
或者告诉其他人
I didn't want them to think that I liked it or...
我不想让别人认为我喜欢这种事
My friends find out, and... and...
或者被我的朋友发现 然后 然后
think that I was gay.
会认为我是同性恋
How long?
持续了多久
A year or so.
一年多吧
If my mom and Sammy found out that I knew,
如果我妈和萨米发现其实我知道
they'd hate me forever.
他们会永远恨我的
He tried to buy us off.
他想收买♥♥我们
And my mom was gonna send Sammy away.
而我妈打算把萨米送走
I...
我
I had to do something.
我必须要做点什么
I... I couldn't let him get away with it...
我不能让他逍遥法外
Not again.
这次不行
How did I miss this?
我怎么能没意识到呢
What kind of mother lets this happen to her babies?
什么样的母亲会让这种事发生在自己的孩子身上
I'm so sorry, Kayla.
我很抱歉 凯拉
圣尼古拉斯大街185号♥
对角线酒吧
Hey, no, I'm good, Johnny. Thanks.
不用了 约翰尼 谢谢
What, are you here to fall on your sword?
怎么 你是来自首的吗
I heard that Reggie confessed.
我听说雷吉认罪了
Yeah, he did.
是的 他承认了
I mean, can you cut this kid a deal?
我想说 能不能给这个孩子一个认罪协议
Don't you think he's suffered enough?
你不认为他承受了太多了吗
So, you total my case,
你毁了我的案子
you, uh, run from a murder scene,
你从杀人现场跑了
and hole up with a fellow officer,
然后藏在你同事家里
and now you're telling me how to do my job?
现在你又要对我的工作指手画脚吗
Okay, so then fire me then, all right?
那你开除我吧 如何
I deserve that. I get that.
我活该 我知道
But not Reggie. Come on, man.
但别针对雷吉 拜托了 老兄
After what West did to him?
在韦斯特对他做了那些事之后
This kid's gonna be chasing demons away
这孩子余生都要想办法
the rest of his life.
摆脱这个噩梦
Every relationship,
每一段感情
every time this kid looks into a mirror,
每一次他看镜中的自己
there's just... there's gonna be this looming shadow there.
那段若隐若现的阴影会一直都在那里
Olivia didn't tell me.
奥莉维亚没有告诉我这事
Olivia doesn't know.
奥莉维亚并不知道
That's why I left.
这是我离开的原因
All those years ago, I just...
多年前 我只是
I just couldn't handle SVU.
我只是不能再承受待在那里
It was my Little League coach.
是我在小联盟的教练
Yeah, truth is, though, it only went on for a couple of months.
事实是 虽然那事只发生了几个月
And then, my father found out.
但是 我父亲还是发现了
He beat the crap out of the guy.
他把那个人打的屁滚尿流
Look...
那么
How about Reggie?
雷吉会怎么样呢
I'll see what I can do.
我会尽力的
Fair enough. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Yeah.
没事
Hey, Liv. Brian...
丽芙 布莱恩
I was just inside, begging Stone not to fire me.
我刚才在里面 求斯通不要开除我
How'd that go? I don't know. We'll see.
怎么样 我不知道 走一步算一步
Hey, Liv, I'm real sorry about what happened, really.
丽芙 对于发生的一切我真的很抱歉
You would've done the same thing for me.
换做是你也会为我做同样的事
Yeah. Take care.
是的 保重
Yeah.
好的
Hey, about Noah...
关于诺亚
Just hear me out, please.
请听我说完 谢谢
Look...
听着
I... I, uh... I wasn't airing your dirty laundry to the DA.
我没有把你的丑事抖给地区检察官
I was actually... I was airing mine.
事实上 我把我自己供了出去
What does that mean? Uh, I...
这是什么意思 我
I just... I... I was... I was trying to explain to Morrison
我当时试图向莫里森解释
what had happened between you and I.
我们俩之前发生了什么
I... I had no idea
我完全不知道
that you were under investigation.
那时候你正在被调查
I would never, ever, ever do anything
我永远 永远 永远不会做任何事
to intentionally hurt Noah or you.
去故意伤害诺亚或者你
I mean, come on now. You're the love of my life.
我的意思是 你是我一生的挚爱
Sorry, Brian, I don't...
抱歉 布莱恩 我不
I don't know where that's coming from.
我不知道这是从何而来的话
We broke up a... A long time ago. I know that.
我们分手很久了 我知道
You and I, we had a lot of good times together,
你和我 曾经有过一段很快乐的时光
a lot of mutual love and respect for one another,
我们互相爱着对方尊重着对方
but please,
但是
you got to admit to me that...
你必须得承认
you were never gonna bare your soul to me.
你永远不会对我袒露心灵
Am I right?
我说的对吧
Yes, you are.
是的 你是对的
Okay.
好的
Go inside. It's cold.
进去吧 外面冷
「噩梦相随 Chasing Demons」
第十九季 第十五集
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表