Based on the files you gave me, probably.
我需要玛丽埃尔的完整医疗和心理检查
I need a full medical and psych work-up on Mariel.
我还需要一个获取道恩的完整精神评估的法庭庭谕
And I need a court order for a full psych eval on Dawn.
认罪可以吗
How about a confession?
她已经逍遥法外十五年了
She's been getting away with this for 15 years.
她很擅长掩盖她的行踪
She's good at covering her tracks.
所以她是知道她的所作所为是错的吧
So she knows what she's doing is wrong?
麦克劳克林女士 我是本森警督
Mrs. McLaughlin, I'm Lieutenant Benson.
负责人来了 很好 我得和玛丽埃尔在一起
Oh, someone in charge, good. I need to be with Mariel.
她一定吓坏了
She must be so scared.
道恩 别担心 玛丽埃尔很好
Dawn, don't worry. Mariel is fine.
我有几个关于
So I just have a few questions
玛丽埃尔看过几位医生
about the number of different doctors
的问题要问
that Mariel's been to.
她一出生免疫系统就有缺陷
She was born with a compromised immune system.
-她病症很多 -比如癫痫病吗
- She has multiple issues. - Like a seizure disorder?
是什么时候患病的
Now when did that start?
-2010年的五月 -档案上显示
- May of 2010. - So it says here
一位来自北卡罗来纳州的桑德斯医生
that a doctor Sanders from North Carolina
从那年的五月到十月做了一系列检查
conducted a dozen tests from May to October of that year.
但结果都是阴性的
But they were all negative.
如果你孩子生病了 你是不会
When you have a sick child, you don't give up
因为一位医生的错误诊断而放弃治疗的
just because one doctor has his head on backwards.
她是十二月确诊的 之后转院到纽约了
She was diagnosed in December, after we moved to New York.
你有对此的文件吗
Do you have documentation of that?
我还是不明白为什么你需要这个
I'm still not clear why you need it.
好吧 麦克劳克林女士
Okay, Mrs. McLaughlin,
我还是实话跟你说吧
I'm just going to be honest with you.
你女儿的医疗记录 她的文件
Your daughter's medical records, her files...
都显示你并没有找能治好
They show that you weren't looking for doctors
玛丽埃尔的医生
who could cure Mariel.
你找的是同意你想法
You were looking for doctors who would agree with you,
认为玛丽埃尔患病的医生
who would say that she was sick.
不 我是个好母亲
No, I'm a good mother.
我在一个丑陋不堪 充满虐待的家庭长大
I was raised in an ugly, abusive household.
我有幸能拥有一个女儿
I am blessed to have a daughter.
向她展示什么是爱
To show her what love should be.
那并不是爱
That's not love.
那是你想要的 不是他想要的
That's what you wanted, not what he wanted.
-好了 别激动 -她想要的
- Okay, okay. - She wanted.
道恩
Dawn.
我们知道你爱你的女儿
We know you love your daughter.
你尽了你最大的努力
And you're doing the best that you can.
但是医生不总是知道解决办法
And doctors, they don't always know the answer.
我只想要我的孩子好好的
I just want my child to be well.
健康快乐 这就是我一直想要的
Healthy, happy. That's all I've ever wanted.
-你能理解吗 -我能 但是你在伤害她
- Can you understand that? - Yes, but you are hurting her.
不 你错了 我要带玛丽埃尔回家
No you're wrong. I'm taking Mariel home.
不 芬恩
No. Fin!
玛丽埃尔 玛丽埃尔
Mariel! Mariel!
-不 不要 玛丽埃尔 我的宝贝 -停下 停下 别 别 别
- No, no, no, Mariel, honey! - Hold on, hold on, no, no, no.
-我们现在就回家 -妈咪
- We're going home right now. - Mommy?
-我们现在就走 -冷静点 冷静点
- We're going right now! - Take it easy, take it easy.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
放开我 她需要我
Let me go, she needs me.
玛丽埃尔
Mariel!
-我妈妈还好吗 -是的 她很好 亲爱的
- Is my mom okay? - Yeah, she's fine, honey.
我扶住你了 我们坐下好不好
I got you, why don't we sit back down, baby?
好吗
Okay?
-放开我 玛丽埃尔 -慢慢来 慢慢来
- Let me go. Mariel! - Nice and easy, nice and easy.
-我把她放下 -她癫痫症发作了
- Let's lower her down... - She's seizing!
-玛丽埃尔 -没事的
- Mariel! - It's okay.
特殊受害者小组 我们需要辆救护车
SVU portable, we need a bus.
我们这里有一名未成年人癫痫发作
We have a minor having a seizure.
气管没有堵塞 玛丽埃尔 坚持住 亲爱的
Airway's clear. Mariel, hang in there, honey.
妈咪
Mommy!
-妈咪 -诺亚
- Mommy? - Noah!
-诺亚 快过来 宝贝 -妈咪 你来啦
- Noah, come here, baby. - Mommy, you made it!
诺亚 宝贝
Noah, hey, baby...
快出去 诺亚 去门廊那儿
Go outside, Noah. Go on the porch.
不
No!
奥莉维亚
Olivia?
丽芙
Liv?
-梅琳达 -你还好吗
- Oh, Melinda. - You all right?
是的 玛丽埃尔怎么样了
Yeah, yeah. How's Mariel?
还在恢复中
Recovering.
她体内的帕罗西汀和银杏素
She had excessive amounts of Paxil, Ginko,
还有其他补充剂都过量了
and other supplements in her system,
这正是导致癫痫发作的原因
which caused the seizure.
她本来的健康状况怎么样
And how's her health otherwise?
她还需要进一步评估
She'll need more evaluation,
但初始报告显示结果还不错
but initial reports are encouraging.
似乎她没有肌肉萎缩症
It appears she doesn't have MD.
或者癫痫症
Or a seizure disorder.
道恩·麦克劳克林已经被限制在贝尔维尤
Dawn McLaughlin's being held at Bellevue,
等着她的精神评估
pending her psych eval.
-玛丽埃尔一个人吗 -罗琳斯陪着她
- Mariel's alone? - Rollins is with her.
她父亲正开车从宾夕法尼亚州赶来
Her father's driving up from Pennsylvania.
-好的 -我送你回家吧
- Okay. - Let's get you home.
我在门口派了辆巡逻车
I got a patrol car outside.
-回见 -好的
- I'll see you. - Mm-hm.
露西
Lucy.
不 诺亚在睡觉吗 别叫醒他
No, Noah's asleep? Don't wake him.
贝尔维尤医疗中心
第一大道462号♥
十二月廿七号♥ 星期三
如果我真的想伤害她 我真的早就那么做了
If I was really trying to harm her, I could have.
在她的进食管动手脚 喂她过量的药
Mess with her feeding tube, made her overdose.
你有想过那么做吗
Did you ever think about doing that?
我只是想好好抚养她
I was just trying to raise her right.
因为你没有被好好抚养大吗
Because you weren't raised right?
你小时候是不是有什么人伤害过你 道恩
Did someone hurt you when you were young, Dawn?
我的继父
My stepfather.
-但这是关于玛丽埃尔的 -也和你有关
- But this is about Mariel. - And you too.
他是怎么伤害你的
How did he hurt you?
我被虐待了 所以我也会虐待我女儿吗
I was abused, so I'm an abuser?
如果她的律师坚持做精神辩护 她可能会逃脱制裁
If her lawyer goes with psych defense, she could get off.
只要让她永远失去
Just as long as she never gets custody
她女儿的监护权就行
of her daughter again.
有时我会表现得比他实际伤害我的更严重
Sometimes I would act like he hurt me worse than he did.
然后妈妈就会让我呆在家里不用上学了
Then mom would let me stay home from school.
就只有我和妈妈
Just us.
你学会了如何运用威信
You taught yourself how to manipulate authority.
学会了自我保护
Learned self-preservation.
道恩
Dawn.
你为什么会觉得你给玛丽埃尔的药
Why do you think you gave Mariel
是治疗癫痫的呢
the meds that caused a seizure?
我只是
I just...
我想让别人知道她生病了
I wanted someone to see that she was sick.
然后再给她治疗
To treat her.
她符合人为失调所有临床标准
She fits all the diagnostic criteria
或者可以叫代理型孟乔森综合征
for Factitious Disorder, or Munchausen by Proxy.
她的思维具有认知扭曲
There's a cognitive distortion in her thinking.
她知道自己的所作所为是错误的
She knows what she's doing is wrong,
但她不知道为什么会做这些错事
but she doesn't know why she's doing it.
她根本不能控制自己
And she certainly can't stop herself.
她的状态可以出庭吗
Is she competent to stand trial?
我认为是可以的
In my opinion, yes.
但她需要很多的治疗
But she's going to need a lot of treatment.
玛丽埃尔也是
So is Mariel.
我不明白 我没生病吗
I don't understand, I'm not sick?
是的 你会好起来的 玛丽埃尔
No, you're going to be fine, Mariel.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表