她没有从中获利一个子
But she does donate a sizeable amount to charities.
不过她倒是给不少慈善组织捐了很多款
Well, what's she looking at in terms of jail time?
那她有可能被判多少年徒刑呢
Seven years, times 32.
每项七年 乘以三十二
That's a lot of time over some paperwork.
只为了点文书 刑法未免太重
And if Zoe's parents make a victims' statement
而如果佐伊的父母在定罪后
after a conviction, don't be surprised
做受害者陈述 别为她被判
if she gets double digits upstate.
在州北的监狱服刑几十年感到惊讶
They're really pushing this?
他们真的想这么做吗
I can't say I blame them.
我可没法责怪他们
I think this woman's practically a saint,
我觉得这个女人几乎是个圣人
forgery or not. You'd let some doctor
不管是否犯了伪造罪 你难道愿意
rip your kid's heart out while...
让某些医生在你孩子的心脏
while it's still beating in her chest?
还在跳动的时候取走吗
Two separate doctors declared her brain dead...
两名医生分别宣布了她已脑死亡
Okay, so... so you're saying hospital bureaucrats
好吧 那你就在说医院管理的官僚们
should get to decide what parents do
有权决定家长应该如何处置
with their dead child's body parts?
他们去世孩子的身体部分
I'm not saying that. I'm with Carisi.
我没那么说 我同意卡里西
I don't see what the big deal is.
我没看出来这里有什么大不了的
Dead is dead.
死了就是死了
Everybody has a right to their own opinion.
每个人都有权做出自己的决定
But as it stands now,
但就目前而言
if you don't have explicit consent to harvest
如果你没有得到明确同意就随意采集
a dead child's organs, it's a felony.
一个死亡孩子的器官 那就是刑事重罪
第三十审判庭
高等法庭
We were both in shock.
我们都处于极度震惊状态
This was the worst day of our lives.
那是我们这辈子最痛苦的一天
I mean...
我是说
One minute, you're...
上一秒
Kissing your little girl good-bye in the morning,
你还在晨光里亲吻着女儿道别
and then the next...
但是在下一秒
Do you need some time, Meredith?
你需要休息一下吗 梅瑞狄斯
No, no, no.
不 不需要
It's okay.
没关系
People's One for identification.
待确认的检方一号♥物证
Do you recognize this organ donor authorization?
你认得这份器官捐赠者授权书吗
That's my name, but it's not my handwriting.
这是我的名字 但不是我的笔迹
And that is not my signature.
这不是我的签名
Nothing further.
我问完了
I am so sorry for your loss, Mrs. Bergkamp.
很遗憾你痛失爱女 博格坎普太太
That day at the hospital, after Zoe had passed,
那天在医院里 在佐伊去世后
did you have a conversation with Lieutenant Olivia Benson?
你是否和奥莉维亚·本森警督谈过话
Yes, we did.
是的 我们谈过
What was it about?
谈了些什么
Well, since Zoe's heart had already been...
因为佐伊的心脏已经
Removed...
被取出
She was trying to convince us to donate it.
她想劝我们进行捐赠
So the Lieutenant and Dr. Franchella
这么说本森警督和冯切拉医生
were on the same page?
达成一致了吗
And that was very upsetting.
这让人很恼火
It had only been a few minutes since Zoe had died,
佐伊刚去世才几分钟
and Lieutenant Benson was already
而本森警督就已经
laying a guilt trip on us.
对我们道德绑♥架♥了
Dylan and I were basket cases.
迪伦和我当时都要崩溃了
We were in no shape to make a decision like that.
我们根本没办法做出那样的决定
And by then, the damage was already done.
而且那时候 事情已经发生了
You know, I don't know why
要知道 我不明白
a doctor thinks she had the right
医生凭什么认为她有权力
to cut out my baby's heart
把我们宝贝女儿的心脏拿出来
from her chest without asking us.
而问都不问我们一声
My name's Harry Lonegan.
我的名字叫哈利·朗内根
I'm from Buffalo, New York.
我来自纽约州布法罗市
I'm going to ask you some personal questions
我要问你一些关于你健康状况的
about your health, Harry, is that okay?
私人问题 可以吗 哈利
Sure.
好的
So tell us, do you have any medical problems?
那能告诉我们 你有什么健康问题吗
常侵及室间隔,心室内腔变小,左心室血液充盈受阻,左心室舒张期顺应性下降。
肥厚型心肌病(HCM)是一种原因不明的心肌疾病,特征为心室壁呈不对称性肥厚,
Yeah, it means that my heart muscle is too thick
是的 就是说我的心肌太厚了
so it doesn't pump right.
所以心脏跳动不正常
And do you see a doctor for this condition, Harry?
你有没有让医生给你看过病呢 哈利
A lot of doctors... my cardiologist, surgeon...
看过很多医生 有心脏病专家 外科医生
Why a surgeon, Harry?
为什么要看外科医生呢 哈利
Well, the muscle that's too thick in my heart
因为我心脏的肌肉太厚了
is getting much worse, so if I don't get
而且情况变得越来越糟 如果我不能
a new heart soon, I could die.
很快得到一颗新的心脏 我会死掉的
But if I do get a new heart soon,
但如果我能及时得到新的心脏
Dr. Wilson said I could live to be 90.
威尔森医生说我能活到九十岁呢
I wanna ask you about the day that you went
我想要问问那天你去
to the Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Harry.
布法罗妇女儿童医院时的情况 哈利
Why did you go there?
你为什么去医院呢
Well, my mom got a call from Dr. Wilson.
我妈妈接到威尔森医生的电♥话♥
He said that a girl had died in New York City
他说纽约市有位女孩去世了
and her heart was a match.
她的心脏和我匹配
So my mom and dad rushed me to the hospital
所以我爸爸妈妈就赶紧把我送到了医院
to get ready for the transplant.
准备接受心脏移植
And what happened after you arrived?
在你到了医院后发生了什么
Well, they got a room for me,
他们让我住进一间病房♥
and Dr. Wilson came in and told us what to expect.
威尔森医生过来向我们说明了情况
Then the nurses got me ready for the operation.
然后护士帮我做好手术准备
But the new heart never came.
但新的心脏最后也没有出现
So my mom and dad just took me home.
我爸爸妈妈只能带我回家了
How many times has Dr. Wilson called
威尔森医生有多少次打电♥话♥
to tell you that a new heart was a match?
告诉你说有匹配的新心脏了
That was the only time.
只有那么一次
I've been on the waiting list for three years.
我已经在等待名单上排了三年了
Thank you, Harry.
谢谢你 哈利
Mr. Stone?
斯通先生
No questions,
没有问题
but I'm sure I speak for everyone in this court, Harry.
但我想代表在座各位说一声 哈利
You're a very brave young man,
你是个非常勇敢的小伙子
and we wish you all the best.
我们祝你早日康复
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
That must have been difficult to listen to.
你们听到那些肯定很难过
It was.
是的
You know, Mer,
你知道吗 梅瑞
maybe we should drop our part of the case.
或许我们应该放弃起诉
No, Dylan. We should've listened
不行 迪伦 我们当时应该
to Lieutenant Benson when she asked us
听取本森警督的建议
to let Zoe's heart go to that boy.
把佐伊的心脏给那个男孩
You should never have been
根本就不应该把你们置于
put in that position, Mr. Bergkamp.
那种境地 博格坎普先生
That's what this case is all about.
这才是这个案子的重点
But how can you try to punish Dr. Franchella
但冯切拉医生只想挽救生命
when all she wanted to do is save lives?
怎么能因此而惩罚她呢
Honey, I need to say something to them.
亲爱的 我想和他们说几句话
Don't you dare.
你敢
Excuse me.
打扰了
I'm Dylan Bergkamp. That's my wife, Meredith.
我是迪伦·博格坎普 那是我妻子 梅瑞狄斯
Yeah, we know who you are.
我们知道你们是谁
We're sorry for your loss.
我们很遗憾你们失去了女儿
I just wanna ask you to forgive us.
我只想请求你们原谅我们
In that moment after Zoe died...
当时在佐伊去世后
well, we made a selfish decision,
我们做出了一个自私的决定
and I wish we could change that.
我很希望能够有机会挽回
But my wife and I...
但我妻子和我
Harry, we just know that another family's
哈利 我们知道肯定会有别的家庭
gonna come through for you.
来帮助你的
第三十审判庭
高等法庭
I've been a pediatric surgeon at Mercy Hospital
我在仁爱医院担任儿童外科医生
for the past 12 years.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表