like she's checking to see if he's listening.
好像是想确认她老板是不是在听
Yes, that's normal.
这也很正常
Because she'd just went through
想想她刚经历的
the most traumatic experience of her life.
人生最惨痛的经历
She doesn't need an audience.
她不需要围观群众
Believe me, I get it. I have two daughters.
相信我 我理解 我有两个女儿
That's why I told her boss to head back to the store
所以我告诉她老板回去店里
said I'd take it from there.
说接下来由我负责
What did she say?
那她怎么说的
I had her go over the details again.
我让她又回想了一遍细节
Suddenly it's maybe this happened.
突然就变成也许是被强♥奸♥了
Maybe he did this.
也许他那么做了
I pushed a little, like we do,
按照常规 我又追问了一下
and that's when she said,
然后她就说
"Maybe I dreamed the whole thing."
「可能是我梦到自己被强♥奸♥了」
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
Her exact words.
她原话就这样说的
I heard a lot of stories on the job,
我♥干♥这行怪事遇到过不少
but that was definitely a first.
这样的还是头一回
'Cause maybe you pushed too hard.
也许是你逼问的太紧了
And maybe that's why you're supposed to call us.
也许这就是你应该给我们打电♥话♥的原因
I repeated my question, "Were you raped or not?"
我又重复了一遍问题「你到底是不是被强♥奸♥了」
You know what she said?
你们猜她是怎么回答的
She says, "I don't know what I'll do if I lose this job."
她说「如果我丢了这份工作真不知道该怎么办」
I wasn't ready to talk about it.
我还没准备好谈这件事
Not there. Not to that detective.
不要在那里 也不要和那个警探谈
But my boss said I had to report it.
但我老板说我一定要告诉警♥察♥
Well, he was right, Savannah, you did.
他是对的 萨凡纳 你是应该找警♥察♥
Like he knows what it's like.
就好像他明白我的感受似的
What's the difference?
有什么区别呢
You'll never understand how I felt.
你永远不会了解我的感受的
So why don't you tell me?
那为什么不告诉我呢
After it happened, I didn't want to be alone.
事情发生后 我不想一个人待着
That's why I went out drinking with my friends.
所以我出去找朋友们喝酒了
And if that makes me a liar...
如果喝个酒就让我成了骗子
It doesn't.
不会的
Just feel so alone, you know.
就是觉得很孤独 你知道吗
What about family? What about your parents?
那你的家人呢 你的父母呢
What about them? Look at me.
关他们什么事 你看我
Exhibit A...
就是证据
All the wonders of the New
纽约寄养系统
York City foster care system in all its glory.
鼎盛时期所造就的奇迹
14 years, living in other people's houses,
十四年来 生活在别人的屋檐下
sleeping in other people's beds...
睡在别人的床上
You know what you pray for most?
你知道你能许的最大愿望是什么吗
A new light bulb.
有一个新的电灯泡
It's crazy, right?
很荒唐 对吧
But the other one kept burning out
因为旧灯泡一直自己灭掉
because I was too scared to shut it off.
但我又太胆小 不敢关灯
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You know what's worse than being scared?
你知道比恐怖更可怕是什么
Being pitied.
被人可怜
Yeah.
是的
I should have told you
我本应该告诉你
that I already reported it to other cops.
我已经告诉过其他警♥察♥了
What's the point?
但说了又有什么用呢
People like you don't believe people like me.
你这样的人是不会相信我这样的人的
I believe you, Savannah.
我相信你 萨凡纳
I believe you.
我相信你
Savannah was raped all right, by the system.
萨凡纳已经被体系毁得差不多了
Her parents are both drug addicts and all around dirt-bags.
她父母都是瘾君子 成天跟狐朋狗友混在一起
It took them dying to get her out of that house.
他们死了才让她得以逃离那栋房♥子
When no living family member wanted her,
但又没有健在的亲属愿意收养她
she spent eight months at ACS
她在儿童福利中心待了八个月
until they could find her a willing foster home.
然后他们才给她找到一个愿意接纳她的寄养家庭
She bounced from home to home, a total of ten.
她从一家换到另一家 一共换了十家
Average foster kid only sees five.
寄养儿童平均只换过五家
Yeah, still, there's nothing
是的 但没有任何迹象表明
about her being sexually abused in here.
她在此期间受过性♥虐♥待
Okay, well, false rape accusations don't come out of thin air.
可虚假的强♥奸♥指控也不会凭空而来啊
Except when they do.
但有时候就是这样
That's not how we work, Amanda.
我们不能这样办案 阿曼达
I know we don't, but Liv, come on.
我知道不能这样 但是丽芙
Lieutenant, maybe there is a chance...
警督 有没有可能
What?
什么
Maybe she is stretching the truth.
也许她把事实夸张了
'Cause let me count the ways.
让我来列举一下吧
She told me that she didn't tell anyone else that she was raped.
她告诉我她没有向任何人提起她被强♥奸♥了
She told her boss, she told another detective.
可其实她告诉了她老板 还告诉了另一位警探
Mmhmm. And if omissions count,
继续 如果说是疏忽的话
which they should, she conveniently left out the part
应该也是疏忽了 她又碰巧没有告诉我们
about going partying after the alleged assault.
她在所谓的被性侵后出去喝酒聚会了
And... the Prince Charming mask?
还有那个白马王子面具
She's living out some perverted fairy tale.
她这是活在某个变♥态♥的童话中
Tracy Montgomery.
特雷西·蒙哥马利
That's what I'm talking about.
我也是这么想的
What? Who's that?
什么 那是谁
Tracy Montgomery was a cashier
特雷西·蒙哥马利是个收银员
who worked at a Chevron station at a minimart.
在雪佛龙加油站中的便利店工作
She claimed she was raped at
她声称自己在储藏室里
gunpoint by three guys in the storage closet.
被三个男人用枪威胁并被强♥奸♥了
Only the cash register receipts...
但收银机的收据
showed she made six sales during the time of that attack.
显示她在被袭击期间还做成了六笔生意
So... I could have blown it off.
所以我可以拆穿她的谎话
And I probably should have blown it off, but...
或许我本应该拆穿她 但是
The bottom line is the truth
归根结底
of what her two cousins were doing to her
事实是她的两个表哥从她三岁起
from the time she was three years old,
就不断侵犯骚扰她
was far worse than anything she could have made up.
这比她编造的任何谎话可怕多了
Sometimes girls like Tracy, girls like Savannah,
像特雷西像萨凡纳这样的女孩
need to make up fairy tales...
需要给自己编造一些童话
just to get through the day.
就为了能让日子好过点
Okay, we'll talk to some of her other foster parents,
好的 那我们去和她的其他寄养父母谈谈
see if they remember anything that's not in the file.
看看他们是不是记得书面上没有的事情
Yeah.
好的
弗拉特布♥什♥大道451号♥
布鲁克林公园
Yeah, I read a study that said kids who participate
是的 我看到过一项研究说参加花♥园♥劳动的孩子
in garden projects performed better
在科学成就方面
in scientific achievement than kids who don't so...
要比不参加的孩子表现更好 所以嘛
And magically a few extra bucks from the state
所以州政♥府♥多补贴的几块钱就神奇地
appears in your pocket.
进到你的口袋里了
You caught me.
被你识破了
I mean look, I have five kids.
我是说 我有五个孩子
And they all hate the beets, but it's what keeps me sane.
他们都讨厌甜菜 可种甜菜能让我保持理智
Savannah Ross. Let me guess...
萨凡纳·罗斯 让我猜猜
You guys busted her for shoplifting a pack of gum
你们捉到她在商店里偷口香糖了
and suddenly it's the store clerk got a little handsy with her?
然后就变成店员对她毛手毛脚了对吧
You don't trust her?
你不信任她吗
Call me jaded, but that kid put me through the ringer.
早就烦透了 那孩子真要把我逼疯了
How long was she with you? Three years.
她在你家待了多久 三年
She moved six months before she turned 18.
她在还差六个月满十八岁时搬走的
Well, what happened?
为什么搬走呢
Clark happened.
因为克拉克
Her foster brother.
她的寄养哥哥
I came home early from
有一天我提早
work one day and found them in bed together.
下班回家了结果发现他们在床上
She's almost 18. Yeah, so was Clark.
她就快满十八岁了 克拉克也一样
I mean, they apologized
我是说 他们道歉了
from here to Walla Walla and back again,
声音都快传到地球的另一边了
but I still had to report it to Pamela, the social worker.
但我还是要报告给帕梅拉 负责我们的社工
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表