剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
What good will that do?
那样做有什么好处
We'll rig the Blink Drive to go critical.
我们让瞬间驱动达到临界点
It'll tear a hole in space-time big enough to take out
它会在时空里撕裂一个洞 足够吞噬
the entire facility. Will that work?
整个基地 那样有用吗
It's possible. But we have to
有可能 但我们必须
get Three off first. Sensors indicate
让三号♥先出来 传感器侦察到
several of the docked Ferrous ships are powering up.
几艘停着的黑金飞船正在启动
They're preparing to launch.
他们准备出动了
I'm sorry, but I don't think we'll get another chance.
对不起 但我觉得这是最后一次机会了
Wait a minute. I'm receiving a signal.
等等 我收到一个信♥号♥♥
Audio only. Hey, guys.
只是音频 嘿 同志们
How's it going out there? Three?
你们都还好吗 三号♥
Yup, yeah, it's me. Just wanted to
是的 是的 是我 就是想
let you know that I'm hitching a ride out of here.
告诉你们 我搭了个便车出来了
With who?
和谁
You are not gonna believe it.
你们不会相信的
Portia Lin.
波西亚·林
She's got her faults, but a willingness to die
她犯了很多错 但她至少不会
for someone else's cause ain't one of them.
为了别人去送死
Guess you could say we have that in common.
我想我们还是有点共同点吧
I don't really know where we're going,
我不知道我们要去哪
but... ah, what the hell.
但是 管它呢
Anywhere's better than here, huh?
现在最好离开这鬼地方
Wait a minute. How will we find you?
等等 我们要怎么找到你
Three?
三号♥
The signal has been terminated.
信♥号♥♥被终止了
That's it, then. There's nothing stopping us now.
好了 现在 我们没有顾虑了
I'll go prep the drive.
我去准备驱动
Two?
二号♥
I'm sorry, but I don't believe
对不起 我记得
you have the technical expertise required.
你不会这种技术上的专业问题
Of course. I could use your help.
当然 我还需要你的帮助
But... this battle isn't over yet.
但是 战斗还没有结束
You're needed here. Hey, what am I?
你需要待在这 嘿 我算什么
Chopped liver? I mean, I know
无名小卒吗 我知道
I'm not to be trusted, but you gotta at least believe
你们不相信我 但至少你们要相信
I don't wanna die out here.
我不想死在这里
I can handle navigation.
我可以导航
Yeah, all right. Buy us as much time
是的 好吧 给我们多争取点
as you can. Let's go.
时间 我们走
All right, what am I looking at here?
好了 这些是什么
Wait. We've got a problem.
等等 有麻烦了
What is it?
怎么了
Why?
为什么
This is the beginning of a new age.
这是一个新时代的来临
Bridge, this is Two. I've prepped the drive,
舰桥 我是二号♥ 我已经把驱动准备好了
but we've got a problem. The Android is down.
但我们遇到麻烦了 仿生人倒下了
What happened? There was an overload
发生什么了 继电器上
in the relay. She was standing
负荷过剩 她就站在
right next to it. She's self-repairing,
旁边 她正在自我修复
but we've got no one to remote-pilot the Marauder.
但我们没人能远程驾驶掠夺者了
I'm on my way.
我过来了
No!
不
No, there's no way I'm letting you do this.
不 我不会让你这么做的
If we lose this battle, we lose the war.
如果我们输了这场战斗 我们就全完了
So what? Who cares who comes out on top?
又怎样 谁在乎输赢
Ferrous Corp, the GA, some other corp...
黑金 星际委员会 其它公♥司♥
It's all the same. How can you say that?
都没差 你怎么能这么说
After everything Ferrous Corp has done,
黑金做了这么多坏事
all the lives they've taken...
杀了多少人
The countless more they'll take if we don't stop them now.
如果我们不去阻止 还会有更多人遇难
Your life isn't worth it.
这不值得你堵上性命
It's not worth it to me.
对我来说不值得
Since Hyperion-8, all I've been talking about
自从离开许珀里翁八号♥ 我心里想的
is wanting to make a difference.
一直都是做出些改变
Here's my chance.
现在机会来了
I can't look away. I don't wanna lose you.
我不会坐视不管的 我不想失去你
Don't go... please!
别走 求你了
I have to.
我必须去
Uh, sorry to interrupt,
对不起打扰一下
but I could use a little help.
我这需要点帮助
The aft shields are about to fail.
尾部的防护罩要消失了
I'm sorry.
对不起
All right, I'm heading in.
好了 我正在开进去
Oh, boy.
天呐
Three more Ferrous ships just dropped out of FTL.
三艘黑金的飞船刚结束超光速飞行
If he's gonna do this thing, he's gotta do it now.
如果他要做这件事 就得赶快了
What?
什么
What is it? The Android...
怎么了 是仿生人
Her body's offline, but her mind is still linked.
她的身体下线了 但她的意识还在线
Oh, shit.
妈的
Two, where are you?
二号♥ 你在哪里
I'm on my way back to the bridge.
我正回舰桥
Six, are you there?
六号♥ 你在吗
Marauder, come in.
掠夺者 请回答
Six, do you read?
六号♥ 你收到了吗
Ryo? Yes, Five.
凉 是我 五号♥
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Five, what's going on?
五号♥ 怎么了
What are you doing out here?
你在这干什么
Keeping my word.
遵守诺言
I repeat, it's a trap.
我重复一遍 那是个陷阱
Six, are you there? Please respond.
六号♥ 你在吗 请回答
I repeat, it's a...
重复 这是一个...
"Raza," Is that you?
刀锋 是你吗
I...
我...
I think Two's been infected by one of those aliens.
我觉得二号♥被那些外星人感染了
This whole thing was her idea.
这全是她的阴谋
Whatever you do, don't activate the drive.
发生任何事都别激活驱动
Six, please respond!
六号♥ 请回答
I'm telling you, it's all the radiation
跟你说 那些被损坏的飞船
from those damaged ships. You're not getting through.
都有辐射 你联♥系♥不到他的
Raza, I don't know if you're reading this...
刀锋 我不知道你能否收到信♥号♥♥
But I'm in position.
但我准备好了
Activating the drive.
激活驱动
Bye.
再见
What happened? Okay, I'm getting
发生什么了 好吧 我收到了
some seriously strange readings here.
这些很奇怪的读数
It's a massive space-time anomaly.
是一个巨大的时空异常
One thing's for sure: the shipyard's gone.
有一件事可以确定 船坞不在了
I guess it wasn't a trick after all.
我觉得这不像陷阱
Wait, something's happening.
等等 发生了点事
Energy readings are off the charts.
能量超出探测范围了
Something's coming through.
一些东西要过来了
Whatever it is... it's big.
不管是什么 很巨大
Oh, my God...
上帝
What?
怎么
What is it?
这是什么
The black ships.
是黑船
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表