剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Fail and you're useless.
失败了 你就没用了
Succeed, and you're a potential resource someone could exploit.
成功了 你就是别人用来剥削的潜力资源
I was the only one who saw it coming.
我是唯一一个预见到危机的人
I was the only one who got out alive.
也是唯一一个逃出生天的人
I couldn't take the Drive with me.
我不能把驱动带在身边
Instead, I hid a recall command in the program.
于是我在程序里隐藏了一个召唤指令
Then you built another one and escaped to the past.
然后你又制♥造♥了一个驱动并逃到了过去
So you ran away.
所以你逃跑了
I was being hunted by a corporation!
我当时正在被公♥司♥追杀
Join the club.
我们也是
Why didn't the recall program work until now?
为什么召唤程序现在才启动
I'm not sure.
我不知道
When I got out,
我逃出去时
the Drive was just an unfinished prototype
这个瞬间驱动还只是个没完成的
prone to instability.
不稳定的雏形
Yeah, we noticed.
对 我们注意到了
Our Android's been tinkering with it.
我们的仿生人正在修它
Well, whatever it did,
这一举动
it trigged the program.
引发了召唤程序
Still fried the darn thing.
而且弄坏了这该死的东西
Which is why we need your drive.
这就是为什么我们需要你的驱动
That's not gonna happen.
这不可能
Okay, so what are you gonna do?
好吧 你要做什么
The only thing I can do.
我能做的
Take the Blink Drive further into the past,
就是带着瞬间驱动回到更远的过去
where no one will ever find me.
那样谁都找不到我
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
Just in time.
真是及时
No pun intended.
没别的意思
Malvik.
马尔维克
It's Old Norse.
是古斯堪阿维亚语
This is actually a pretty good fake.
真是个不错的伪装
I've seen enough of them to know the difference.
我看很多次了 知道它们的不同
What's your real name?
你的真名是什么
Now, what you know about that thing out there in the forest?
告诉我有关森林里的那个东西的信息
You know I've already called in the feds.
你知道吗 我已经通知了联邦调查局
Now, they thought this was a joke at first
他们开始以为我在开玩笑
till I showed 'em them pictures.
直到我给他们看了图片
Then they got serious real fast.
他们立马变得郑重其事
Flying in a team as we speak.
火速派了一队人过来
You might want to consider the possibility
你可能想要考虑下
that it might be a lot more pleasant
和我谈话更愉快
talking to me
还是
than to them.
和他们
Suit yourself.
随你便
Oh, boy.
天呐
The whole area's swarming with federal agents by now.
现在那里已经全被联邦探员包围了
You'll never see your ship again.
你们不可能再见到你们的飞船了
Wait a minute, I know how to fix this.
等一下 我知道怎么办了
We've got a time machine right in front of us.
现在我们面前有个时光机器
Does it have a power source?
它有能量来源吗
Yeah, he was about to turn it on.
有 他刚刚正准备打开
We just go back to this morning and warn ourselves.
我们只需要回到今天早上然后警告我们自己
You can't warn yourselves,
你们不能警告你们自己
because then you won't be in the situation you're in,
因为那样的话你们就不会走到这一步
which means you won't go back in time and warn yourself.
就是说你们不会回到过去警告自己
You'll create a paradox.
你将引出一个悖论
And you think we'll cease to exist.
所以你认为我们将消失
No. I think we'll cause a rip in the space-time continuum
不 我认为我们会在时空连续体中造成撕裂
that'll have such explosive force,
那将会产生巨大的爆破力量
it will kill everyone in a hundred-mile radius.
那将会杀死半径一百英里内的任何人
He's bluffing.
他在虚张声势
You think I want this to happen?
你认为我想让这种事发生吗
Do you think I want the government to get its hands
你认为我想让政♥府♥掌握
on technology that is not even supposed to exist
这项几百年后才会出现
for hundreds of years?
的技术吗
That by itself might change the timeline beyond recognition.
这本身可能会将时间线改得面目全非
I'm surprised we haven't felt effects of it already.
我很惊讶我们到现在还没发现什么影响
That means there's still a chance.
这意味着我们仍有机会
I know what to do.
我知道该做什么了
Nobody touch that thing, guys.
任何人都别碰它
Watch your feet, boys. Watch where you're stepping, please.
注意脚下 注意站位
Remember, you have to stay out of sight of yourself
记住 你不能出现在自己
and the others.
以及别人的视野中
I know.
我知道了
Be safe.
注意安全
Well...
好了
we're still here.
我们仍在这里
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I got here as fast as I could.
我已经尽快到这里了
Son of a bitch. Is it done?
混♥蛋♥ 完成了吗
Yeah, but we have to hurry.
完成了 但是我们得尽快
Last chance, Professor.
最后一次机会 教授
You sure you want to stay?
你仍想留在这儿吗
I've had my fill of the future.
我受够了未来
Sorry.
抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me.
抱歉
I need to go to the bathroom.
我需要上厕所
With everyone else out on site, I'm here all by my lonesome.
所有人都在外面 这里只有我
I won't try anything. I promise.
我不会做什么的 我保证
You're just gonna have to hold it.
你只需要忍♥着
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Glad to see you guys.
见到你们真棒
But we got a problem. The landing site...
我们有麻烦了 那个着陆点...
We know. It's crawling with government agents.
我们知道了 它被联邦探员包围了
We've made arrangements.
我们已经做好了安排
I preset the "Marauder's" Engines to fire up
我提前设置了掠夺者的引擎
in about ten minutes.
将在十分钟后点火
And I tweaked them to give off a sonic pulse
而且我调整它发出声波脉冲
that'll disable everyone in the area.
可以让在那儿的人丧失行动能力
When did you do that? Earlier today.
你什么时候干的 今天早些时候
It turns out I was the one who set off the proximity alert.
原来是我设置了近程警戒系统
Wait a second. We'll explain on the way.
等一下 我们路上再解释
Let's go.
走吧
Okay, hold on. We don't want to get any closer.
好了 停下 我们不能再靠近了
They'll only be out for a few minutes,
他们只会晕过去几分钟
so we got to get moving.
所以我们得赶快
Wait!
等等
What the hell's he doing here?
他在这里干什么
It's okay. They helped me.
没事儿 他们帮助了我
You're leaving, aren't you?
你要走了 是吗
Yeah. Take me with you.
对 带上我吧
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能这么做
You've got a life here, a family.
你在这里有自己的生活和家庭
I want to see the future.
我想看看未来
You will. Your own.
你会看到属于你自己的未来
And I'm sure it'll be amazing.
我肯定那将会非常棒
But I think I love you.
但是我觉得我爱上你了
Jake...
杰克
you're in love with the idea of being in love with me,
你迷恋的只是爱我的想法 而非我
and plus, I'm five years older than you.
而且 我比你大五岁
My uncle Bill, he's dating a girl 25 years younger than him.
我的叔叔比尔 他在和一个比他小25岁的女孩儿约会
Good for your uncle Bill,
你的叔叔比尔很幸运
but... but this is different.
但这是不同的
Someday you'll find that special someone.
有一天你会找到那个特别的人的
Who knows, maybe that someone is already closer than you think?
谁知道呢 或许那个人就在你身边呢
Ew, no. She's my cousin.
噢 不 她是我堂妹
Oh, well, maybe not her. But... but someone.
好吧 不是她 或者是别人
For sure.
肯定的
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表