剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
The solution is simple.
解决办法很简单
We just don't go to that space station.
只要我们不去那个空间站
He doesn't get on board. You don't die.
他就不会上飞船 你就不会死
How does that solve my time loop issue?
这怎么能解决时间循环的问题
One problem at a time, all right?
一次处理一个问题 不是吗
We need to go to that space station.
我们得去那个空间站
We need to capture that assassin
我们需要抓住那个暗♥杀♥者
and find out how he knew where to find us.
然后查清楚他怎么找到我们的
Does it really matter?
真有这个必要吗
If Ryo Ishida can track us,
如果石田凉能追踪我们的话
then, yes, it matters.
那么是的 有这个必要
Hey, Fiver.
嘿 五号♥
You know, if there's one thing that being caught
如果要说这次困在时间循环里
in this time loop has taught me,
我学到了点什么的话
besides French, that is,
我是说 除了法语
it's that you can't
我明白了人不能
stay stuck in the bad moments.
总陷在痛苦的回忆里
Because if you work hard enough at it,
因为要是你足够努力的话
well, you can turn things around.
就能扭转局势
You've got the power to change things.
人是有力量改变一切的
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
That's supposed to make me feel better?
你觉得这能让我好受一点
Low center of gravity.
把重心放低
Great. Now in addition to aggravating me,
很好 现在他不仅惹恼我
he's creeping me out.
还让我瘆得慌
I was wondering if...
我刚才还在想你会...
When you'd come.
你什么时候会来
Yeah, I'm sorry, I should've...
我很抱歉 我应该
No, don't be sorry. I'm just...
别 别说抱歉 我只是
I'm so happy you're here.
见到你我真的很高兴
Me too.
我也是
Look, this is just a little hard on me, so...
你瞧 我还是有点接受不了 所以
How do you think it is for me,
你觉得我接受得了吗
waking up here, finding out this is my world now?
一醒来就在这里 发现我的世界变成了这样
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
I was dying.
我当时要死了
Betrayed by my own body and...
身体衰竭
Now that body is gone and I...
现在我的肉体已经死了
I don't know what I am anymore.
我也不知道自己是什么了
But one thing I know for sure that I'm lonely.
但有一件事我是肯定的 我很孤独
And I miss you, Marcus.
我很想你 马库斯
I miss you so much.
我非常想你
I miss you too.
我也想你
So much.
非常想
I know you're having a hard time accepting me
我知道你一时难以把我
as the Sarah you once knew...
当作你曾经认识的萨拉
But you need to know that despite all this,
即便是这样 你也要明白
I am the woman you knew.
我还是你认识的那个人
Even for the short time you remember spending with me.
尽管我们共处的时光非常短暂
Three.
三号♥
Three, come in. Yeah.
三号♥ 请回答 什么
We're about to drop out.
我们要就结束超光速飞行了
On my way.
我这就来
Okay, so we all know what we're doing?
好的 大家都清楚各自的任务了吧
The Android and I pretend we're leaving the ship
仿生人和我假装下飞船去空间站
to head into the station, then double back to the hangar
然后再原路折返 回到机库
to monitor the airlock.
监测气阀舱
I'm with you two, here on the ship, waiting for company.
我和你俩一起 在船上等我们的客人
Good. What about me?
好的 那我怎么办
What about you?
你怎么办
Where do you want me? Back in your quarters.
你想让我去哪 回你的舱房♥去
Are you serious? It's too dangerous for you.
你认真的吗 太危险了
What about her?
那她呢
She'll be fine.
她会没事的
Yeah, okay.
是啊 好吧
If anyone needs me, I'll be in hiding.
要是有人要我帮忙 我就躲在舱房♥里
Guys, guys?
伙计们 伙计们
There's someone on board.
有人上飞船了
You saw someone?
你看见人了
I saw something that looked like someone.
我看到的好像是个人
No one's come through the airlock.
没人从气阀舱进来
There's more than one airlock.
又不是只有一个气阀舱
Android, have you picked up any activity
仿生人 你在其他气阀舱
at any of the other airlocks?
监测到任何活动信♥号♥♥吗
No, Two. None of the other airlocks have been compromised.
没有 二号♥ 气阀舱都完好无损
I'm telling you, there is someone on board.
我是说真的 有人上飞船了
Three?
三号♥
Yeah. On my way to check it out.
知道了 我正要去看看
What the hell is that?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Low center of gravity.
放低重心啊
I almost shot you.
我差点就对你开枪了
I could have sworn he went that way.
我本来很肯定的 他朝那个方向走的
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
Maybe I'm just seeing things.
可能是我眼花了
If anyone needs me, which I doubt,
要是有人需要我的话 不过估计没有
I'll be in my quarters.
我就在卧室里
Look out!
小心
Crews quarters! We need help!
在船员舱 我们需要支援
The Blink Drive! Where is it?
瞬间驱动 在哪里
What's a Blink Drive?
什么是瞬间驱动
Crap.
该死
So you're both reliving the same day?
你们两个都在重复过同一天
Yes.
是的
Any idea why?
知道为什么吗
We're not sure, but we think
我们不确定 但是我们觉得
it has something to do with this.
肯定和这玩意有关
In trying to save his life,
为了救他
I hit the merc over the head with that.
我拿那个东西砸了雇佣兵的头
The second I made contact...
我才一碰他的头
Boom, it was this morning all over again.
就又回到了今天早上
The night before, I was in his quarters...
前天晚上 我在他的卧室里
What? Shut up.
什么 闭嘴
I was looking through his assorted crap
我翻了他的那堆垃圾
and I remember fiddling with that thing.
我记得我摆弄过那玩意
Well, what is it? We just told you!
它是什么东西 我们说过了
It's a time loopy device. Loopy thing.
就是个时间循环机 循环的东西
Where did you get it?
你从哪弄来的
From Tabor's closet and, before that,
从塔博尔的衣柜里拿的 之前是放在
the lab of Dr. Alfonso Rezov.
阿方索·雷佐博士的实验室里
He was a friend of a cousin of a client,
他是一个客户的表兄的朋友
some sort of scientist, who needed help
算是个科学家吧 他的科学实验
funding his various tech ventures, so Tabor...
需要筹募基金 所以塔博尔
The guy owed Tabor money
那个家伙欠塔博尔的钱
so he took a bunch of his stuff as collateral.
所以他用一些东西作了抵押
I was getting there.
我就快说到这个了
What do you know about the device?
你了解这仪器吗
We took it from his lab while he was out so... not much.
我们在他实验室里拿东西的时候 他出门了 所以 不太了解
Oh, careful. Careful.
小心 小心
So one of you brainy types studies this thing
你们都是聪明人 得派一个人来研究这东西
and fixes the time loop.
然后解除时间循环
What about the guy who apparently walks through walls?
我们要怎么对付那个穿墙的人
Walks through walls? How is that even possible?
穿墙而过 这怎么可能
Phasing technology.
移相技术
There have been rumors that various corporations
之前有传言说 很多公♥司♥
are researching the possibility,
都在研究这项技术的可行性
but as far as I understand,
不过据我了解
a potential working prototype was at least a decade away.
至少十年前就存在能运行的样品了
Look, all we have to do is avoid the space station,
听着 我们要做的 就是远离空间站
and Ishida's merc... Problem solved.
远离石田的雇佣兵 问题解决了
Not quite.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表