剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Is that what you thought when you turned your back on us,
当你背叛我们 背叛你妻子和孩子的时候
when you turned your back on your wife and your kid?
你就是这样想的吗
No, man.
不 哥们
This neurotoxin, it's messing with your mind.
神经毒素扰乱了你的神志
What if it's not just your memories?
如果那不是记忆呢
What if Five's right?
如果五号♥是对的呢
What if it's screwing with your ability to make
如果是毒素影响了你的
a logical decision?
逻辑判断呢
It's not. I would know.
没有 我知道的
No one knows when their judgment's impaired.
没人能意识到自己的判断能力遭到损伤
That's the whole point.
这才是重点
Think about it.
想想吧
You risked everything to bring justice for those 10,000 people
你为了给毕宿十二号♥的一万死难者伸张正义
who were killed on Hyadum-12.
不惜以身涉险
But if you don't get the
但如果你
word out to your friends in the outer colonies,
不给外星殖民地的朋友传话
the death toll's gonna be 1,000 higher than that.
死亡数字会远超一万
Since when did you start giving a damn?
你什么时候开始这么在乎别人的死活了
Since you convinced us.
从你说服我们开始
You want to fight for the little guy,
你想为弱者抗争
protect them from the corps; this is your chance.
保护他们不受集团压♥迫♥ 眼下就是机会
But that's exactly what I'm doing.
但这正是我要做的事啊
No, Six, that's not what you're doing.
不 六号♥ 这不是的
What you're doing is dying.
你要死了
You're taking a lot of innocent people with you.
你还要拉着无数无辜的人给你陪葬
Five?
五号♥
Hey.
嘿
What are you doing down here?
你在这里干什么
I come down here sometimes to think...
我有时会下来想事情
when I'm sad.
特别是伤心的时候
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
I just don't know what I'd do without you.
我只是不知道 没了你我该怎么办
Oh, come on. I'm not going anywhere.
没事的 我哪儿也不去
That's what I thought before you decided
在你决定和殖民地人♥民♥待在一起之前
to stay with those colonists.
我也是这么以为的
I thought I could help them.
我以为我能帮助他们
I was wrong.
我错了
That's not true.
不对
Ever since you discovered you were a cop,
自从你发现自己是警♥察♥
you've been struggling trying to figure out
你就试图弄明白
where you belong.
你属于何处
The answer's always been right in front of you.
答案一直都摆在你面前
You belong here with us.
你属于这里
It's just... nothing ever goes as planned.
只是... 事情总是出人意料
Every time I think we're turning a corner, something bad happens.
每当我以为会有转机的时候 就会有坏事发生
And I'm tired of it.
我受够了
Me too.
我也是
But right now, I don't care about any of that...
但现在 我根本不在乎那些
or you old memories.
也不在乎你过去的记忆
I just want you to get better.
我只想你好起来
Thanks.
谢谢
I...
我...
Six?
六号♥
Six?
六号♥
Six, are you okay?
六号♥ 你还好吗
Six, are you okay?
六号♥ 你还好吗
Our readings indicate the colony was hit
我们的读数显示殖民地受到了
by a chemical attack.
化学武器的袭击
The payload was probably delivered via orbital strike.
导弹是通过轨道发射的
Someone's alive.
有人活下来了
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Are you even listening to what I'm saying?
你在听我说话吗
Six.
六号♥
Six.
六号♥
Then hand in your badge.
那就上交你的警徽
No one is gonna think any less of you.
没人会看不起你的
What the hell is happening to me?
我到底怎么了
I'm reading some atypical brain activity here.
我在这儿读取到了大脑异常活动
This could be a problem.
这是个麻烦
This is a mess, I'm getting high Beta spikes all over the map.
这简直一团糟 我一直收到高频贝塔波型
What's causing it?
原因是什么
Well, I'm not entirely sure, but it looks like
我不完全确定 但看起来像是
the procedure is triggering a store of suppressed memories.
这个程序触发出了一系列压抑的记忆
And it's interfering with the scenario.
并且影响了我设的情境
Okay, we just need to be patient.
好吧 我们只需要耐心点就好
But we've been at this for hours,
但我们已经弄了几个小时了
and we're still no closer to getting
他仍然没有任何
him to give up that location.
要告诉我们地址的苗头
It's not as simple as plucking information from his brain.
这可不是从他大脑中往外拿信息那么简单
He needs to believe that what he's experiencing is real,
他必须相信他所感受到的一切
that the threat to the other colonies is real.
以及殖民地所受到的威胁是真的才行
He does, but so far,
他相信了 但是到现在为止
that's still not enough to convince him.
这仍然不足以说服他
We may need to try a different approach.
我们也许需要换个方式了
Okay, let me give it a go. No. I'm more experienced.
好吧 给我一次机会 不 我更有经验
You said I could have a turn.
你说过我可以试一次的
Have a turn? This isn't a game.
试一次 这不是游戏
Let me go back in one more time, then you can try.
再让我回去一次 然后你再试
You know, you told Commander Nieman that this
你跟尼曼指挥官说
wouldn't be a problem.
不会有任何问题
You assured him that we could do this.
你向他担♥保♥我们能完成这件事
And we will. We just need more time.
我们会的 我们只是需要更多时间
My initial reading suggest some sort of chemical attack,
我最初的读数显示发生了化学袭击
but we'd need to head down to the planet's surface
但我们必须下到星球的表面
to confirm specifics.
来确认具体状况
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
We're not walking into a cloud of whatever it is
我们不能就这么走进刚刚毁灭了所有人的
wiped them all out.
气体里
I mean, we're not even sure Six
我们根本不确定六号♥
was there when it happened, right?
在袭击发生时在不在现场 是吧
Let's not jump to conclusions.
别这么快就下结论
Most of the biological agent has dispersed.
大部分生物气体已经扩散开了
The danger should be minimal.
危险应该很小
I'll go.
我去
No, you won't go.
不 你不能去
We have to go down there, make sure.
我们必须下去 去确认
We can't leave without finding out if he's alive or dead.
我们不能在不知道他死活的情况下就这么走了
Two, you're not invincible.
二号♥ 你不是无敌的
Fine, well, put on a space suit or something.
好吧 穿上太空服再去
Yes, okay.
好 没问题
Receiving subspace transmission.
接收到子空间的传输信息
Who is it?
是谁
Lieutenant Anders of the Galactic Authority.
星际委员会的安德斯中尉
On screen.
放到屏幕上
Anders. There was a chemical attack
安德斯 一个星外殖民地
on one of the outer colonies.
刚刚发生了化学袭击
Yes, we know. We're in planetary orbit
是的 我们知道 我们正在它上方的
above it right now.
行星轨道里
Do you know who was responsible? Ferrous Corp.
你们知道是谁干的吗 黑金公♥司♥
Word is they're looking to target all the independent
传言说他们准备攻击所有的独♥立♥殖民地
colonies, wipe the slate clean so that they can
把它们全部毁灭 以便于在战争结束后
take over when the war ends.
接手统治这些星球
What the hell is the G.A. Gonna do about it?
那星际委员会准备怎么解决这件事
What they can.
尽他们所能吧
We've set up patrols to monitor the situation,
我们派了巡逻队去监控状况
but this corporate war has stretched us mighty thin.
但是这场集团战争范围太广
We can't be everywhere at once.
我们无法同时处理所有问题
Anders... I know why you're there,
安德斯... 我知道你为什么在那儿
and I've got news for you.
而且我有消息给你
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表