剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
We wouldn't want anyone wandering.
好的 波西亚
Yes, Portia.
嘿
Whoa, hey.
记住 我们应该表示友好的
Remember, we are supposed to be friendly.
收起武器
Put it away.
往这边 步兵
This way, grunts.
特吕弗说你有送货信息
Truffault said you'd have information about the drop.
给你
Here you go.
这颗星在特拉格特的领域里
This planet is in Traugott territory.
有问题吗
That a problem?
我们没问题
Not for us.
没有运输货物的信息吗
No information about the cargo we're hauling for you?
你们知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
慢点 笨手笨脚的蠢货
Careful, you clumsy idiots!
你们想让我们全都送命吗
Do you want to get us all killed?
请你们尽量遵守协议规定
Please at least attempt to follow the protocol.
好的
All right.
先拿一半 另外一半送达后再给
Half now, the other half on delivery.
行 我们没问题的
Yeah, we are all good.
谁想要
Who wants?
我们达成共识了吗
We done?
是的
Yes.
好的 走吧
All right. Let's go.
塔什 把他们安全送回船上
Tash, see these men safely back to their ship.
你拿那个干什么
The hell you doing with that?
怎么 我就不能对没去的星球感到好奇吗
What, I can't be curious about the planet we're not visiting?
正在建立子空间链接
还是没和六号♥取得联♥系♥吗
Still no success in reaching Six?
距离我们上次通话 已经过了很多天了
It's been days since we last talked.
估计他很忙吧
I assume he must be busy.
忙到没时间说一声他很忙吗
Too busy to call just to say he's too busy?
忙到收不了我的通讯信♥号♥♥吗
Too busy to even accept my comm transmission?
他倒是说清楚了
He did make it clear
他在外区殖民地的新职务
that his new duties on the outer colonies
需要他投♥注♥很多精力
would command a great deal of his attention
他不会像以前那样
and that he wouldn't be as available to you
有那么多时间陪你了
as he was in the past.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
但这不意味着他不想你
But that doesn't mean he isn't missing you too.
也许是他
Maybe that's him now.
信♥号♥♥已接收
特吕弗指挥官
Commander Truffault.
你们在玩什么把戏
What the hell is your crew playing at?
我是说真的 我们没有
I'm telling you, we haven't stolen
偷石田的军舰 也没有运什么导弹
an Ishida cruiser or taken delivery of any missiles.
你是不是还要说 你也没有联♥系♥过我
And I suppose you're gonna deny contacting me as well?
- 是的 - 开什么玩笑
- Yes. - Oh, seriously,
你撒谎的水平就这么点
that's the best you can come up with?
听着 我不知道发生了什么
Look, I don't know what's going on,
但我向你保证 我们与此事无关
but I assure you we had nothing to do with it.
等着还导弹和筹金吧
Pending the return of those missiles and the cash,
我们之间可笑的联盟结束了
consider our unlikely alliance suspended.
真是奇怪
Well... that was weird.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你搞明白了吗 特吕弗为什么觉得我们背叛了她
You figure out why Truffault thinks we double-crossed her?
明白了 因为我们的确背叛了她
Yeah. Because we did double-cross her.
该死 我一定是老了
Damn. I must be getting old.
记忆力大不如前
My memory is not what it used to be.
我让仿生人进入了星际委员会的数据库
I had The Android access the GA general database
查了这几个月以来
and search for any official sightings of us
我们公开露面的记录
over the last few months.
看看吧
Check it out.
一个半月前 参宿九号♥
Month and a half ago, Rigel-9.
- 三周前 科里亚三号♥ - 酷毙了
- Three weeks ago, Kleeia-3. - Cool.
只可惜我从没去过参宿九号♥和科里亚三号♥
Except I've never been to Rigel-9 or Kleeia-3.
塔什和韦克斯勒
Tash and Wexler.
看来我们现在知道是谁
Well, guess we now know who took that ride back
从平行宇宙回来了
from the alternate universe, huh?
我们不能让他们到处乱跑
Well, we can't just let them fly around,
糟蹋你们的名声
trashing your reputations.
说句公道话 孩子
To be fair, kid,
我们的名声已经很臭了
our reputations are already pretty trashed.
不 她说的没错
No, she's right.
我们不能放过他们
We can't let them get away with this.
那我们要怎么做呢
So what are we gonna do?
首先我们得找到他们
Well, first we're gonna find them,
然后再解决掉他们
and then we're gonna deal with them.
嘿
Hey.
那是什么
What do you got there?
塔博尔送我的第一件礼物
First present Tabor ever gave me.
是他在阿尔忒弥斯九号♥玩纸牌游戏赢的古董
It's an antique he won in a poker game on Artemis-9.
真的让你开始意识到...
Really makes you realize...
你有多想他
How much you miss him?
才没有 他那么混♥蛋♥
No, what a jerk he was.
他给了我这个还说是我的年终奖
He gave me this and called it my end-of-year bonus.
我用来鉴定它的钱够买♥♥十个了
Cost me more to get it appraised than it was worth.
那你为什么还留着呢
So why do you still have it?
不知道
I don't know.
我们在这干嘛呢
What are we doing here?
聊天
Talking?
不 我说在这飞船上
No, on this ship
和刀锋号♥的船员在一起
with the crew of the "Raza."
他们是星际最高通缉犯
They're the galaxy's most wanted.
传奇
Legends.
- 我们是没用的 - 是你 不是我们
- And we're useless. - Speak for yourself.
就因为我们 他们差点死在
Because of us, they almost got killed
特拉格特殖民地
on that Traugott colony,
被困在时间循环里
got trapped in a time loop,
上次行动还徒劳而返
got sent off on a wild-goose chase...
还是那句话 我必须要说 是你 不是我们
Uh, again, I need to point out, that was all you.
我是说 认真考虑过后
My point is, after really thinking about it,
终于想清了
it's become obvious:
我们不属于这里
we don't belong here.
我不想这么说 肯定他们也不想听到我们这么说
I hate to say it, and I'm sure they'll hate to hear it...
他们肯定不会介意听到这个
I'm sure they'll be fine hearing it.
今晚吃饭的时候我会告诉他们
I'll let 'em know tonight at dinner.
嘿 艾德里安 我们需要你帮点忙
Hey, Adrian, we need your help with something.
另一方面
On the other hand...
好了吗
Got it?
好了
Yup.
小可爱们
Beauties.
你觉得我们找一个合适的目标
What do you say we find ourselves
试试这些宝贝的威力怎么样
a nice fat, juicy target and see what these babies can do?
不行 头等要务是找到一个买♥♥家
No. Priority number one is finding a buyer.
我们留一箱 然后把其他的卖♥♥掉
We'll keep one crate and sell the rest.
- 卖♥♥给谁 - 马上要打仗了
- To who? - There's a war going on.
肯定有很多感兴趣的买♥♥家
I'm sure there are plenty of interested buyers.
波西亚 我们收到了子空间传输信♥号♥♥
Portia, we've received a subspace transmission.
我说过把石田和特吕弗屏蔽掉
I told you to block Ishida and Truffault.
不是石田 也不是特吕弗
It isn't Ishida or Truffault.
终于通了
Finally!
艾德里安 塔博尔呢
Adrian. Where's Tabor?
他休假了
Oh, he's taken a leave of absence.
躲在石头后面直到战争结束吗
Ah, hiding under a rock until the war blows over?
可能吧 但这不是重点
Probably, but that's not the point.
不是说他消失了你们就能
Just because he's disappeared doesn't mean you guys
违反合同义务随意行动
can go around violating your contractual obligations.
看看谁在发号♥施令
Well, look who's stepping up.
想不到你还有这能耐
I didn't think you had it in you.
真了不起
I'm impressed.
等等 你怎么会有这个传输通道的
Wait, how did you get this transmission channel?
特吕弗联♥系♥的我
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表