剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Dark Matter"...
黑暗物质 前情提要
The summit on EOS-7 will come under attack,
在厄俄斯七号♥上的峰会将遭到袭击
and the result will be all-out corporate war.
这会导致一场全面的战争
War changes everything.
战争会改变一切
Now it's all about new alliances.
现在的关键是找到新的同盟
Tabor Calchek.
塔博尔·卡尔切克
He gets the jobs, we do the jobs.
他接单子 我们干活
Oh, Portia.
波西亚
With the Blink Drive, you just disappear from one place,
有了瞬间驱动 我们可以直接从一个地点消失
and reappear somewhere else.
再出现在另一个地点
Let my scientists study it.
让我们的科学家研究它
The android thinks the Ishida scientist tampered with it.
仿生人认为石田的科学家没有正确操作
Sarah?
萨拉
It's me, Five.
是我 五号♥
What's the situation, Corporal?
汇报情况 下士
A ship just dropped out of FTL.
一艘飞船刚刚结束超光速飞行
It's the reinforcements. They've finally arrived.
是增援部队 他们总算到了
It's not reinforcements, sir.
不是增援部队 长官
Satellites sensors confirm it's a Ferrous Corp ship.
卫星传感器显示这是黑金公♥司♥的飞船
Code blue.
蓝色警报
Get a lock on their position. Tracking, sir.
锁定他们的位置 正在追踪 长官
I've got a lock. Prep the missiles,
位置锁定 准备发射导弹
Ready the perimeter guns. Missiles are prepped.
准备好环形武器 导弹准备完毕
Perimeter guns are ready. Awaiting your command.
环形武器准备完毕 等待您的指示
Open a surface to ship communication.
打开地对空通讯
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Go ahead, sir. This is Captain Lars Darrow,
可以了 长官 我是拉尔斯·达罗上尉
commanding officer of the Cepheus-5.
克甫斯五号♥的指挥官
Security detachment. This is a Traugott colony.
我们是警备部队 这是特拉格特公♥司♥的殖民地
Your presence here is in violation of interstellar law.
你们出现在此处侵犯了星际法律
Retreat beyond the territorial zone, or face the consequences.
立刻撤出领土范围 否则后果自负
They're powering up weapons.
他们在给武器蓄力
Defensive protocols. Prepare for aerial assault.
启动自卫协议 准备反击
They've just launched a nuke.
他们发射了一枚核武器
What's that?
那是什么
Another ship just dropped out of FTL,
另外一艘结束超光速飞行的飞船
and it's opened fire. On the Ferrous Corp ship?
它开火了 朝黑金公♥司♥的飞船吗
On the nuke.
朝那枚核武器
Nuke intercepted and destroyed.
核武器被拦截摧毁
The ships are exchanging fire.
两艘飞船交火了
The Ferrous Corp ship is jumping to FTL.
黑金公♥司♥的飞船进入超光速飞行了
It's gone.
他们撤退了
Open up a comm line to the other vessel.
跟另一艘飞船链接通讯
Cepheus-5, this is the "Raza."
克甫斯五号♥ 这里是刀锋号♥
You're welcome.
不用客气
We received word that Ferrous Corp had started
我们收到消息 表示黑金公♥司♥
launching strikes on rival assets
开始对外♥围♥殖民地
in the outer colonies.
进行掠夺了
Figured it was just a matter of time
想到了他们会朝我们来
before they set their sights on us.
也是早晚的事
Well, fortunately for you,
算你们幸运
we were in the area when they did.
他们来的时候我们刚好在附近
And to what do we owe your timely intervention, Raza?
那又是什么换来的你们的适时介入呢 刀锋号♥
Luck.
运气
We're actually here to pick up a friend.
其实我们是来接个朋友的
A friend? Tabor Calchek.
朋友 塔博尔·卡尔切克
He was with a group who recently found refuge here.
他和一群最近到此避难的人在一起
Yes, we took in a large group of displaced citizens
我们的确在几周以前接受了
a couple weeks ago. Great.
一大批流民 好极了
We're sending a shuttle down to pick him up.
我们要使用航♥空♥机去接他
I'm afraid that won't be possible, Raza.
恐怕这不可能 刀锋号♥
Why not? This colony's under lockdown,
为什么 这处殖民地正处于一级防范禁闭期
pending the arrival of corporate military reinforcements.
在等待公♥司♥军事后援的抵达
While I appreciate your desire to keep the peace,
我明白你想要维持秩序
I hope you can appreciate my desire to rescue a friend.
希望你也能明白我想要解救朋友的心情
Your friend's safety will be ensured
你朋友的安全会得到保证
until the lockdown is lifted.
直到禁闭解除
When I said we were sending down a shuttle,
我说我们要使用航♥空♥机的时候
I wasn't asking for permission.
并不是在请求你们的许可
This colony houses a Traugott munitions factory.
这个殖民地有一个特拉格特公♥司♥的军需工厂
If he's telling the truth, and he's got an in,
如果真像他说的 他在这里能分一杯羹
it's worth checking out.
这地方值得一看
If he's telling the truth.
如果他说的是真的
Guy's a thieving, scheming opportunist.
那家伙不过是个贼心不死 诡计多端的投机分子罢了
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Can we just skip to the part where you come out of hiding
能不能跳过一拥而出这一步
and get the jump on us?
直接坦诚相见啊
There. That's better.
对了 这好多了
What do you want?
你们想干什么
We're here to pick up a friend.
我们来接个朋友
You with Traugott? No, we're not.
你们是特拉格特公♥司♥的 不是
Then how'd you get here?
那你们怎么到这来的
You're telling us security just let you fly right in?
别告诉我警卫直接就放你们进来了
We didn't give 'em a choice. You're lying.
我们没给他们留什么选择的余地 骗子
Hey, we just saved all your asses
我们可刚刚救了你们所有人
by taking out that nuke before it could level
在那枚核弹把整个殖民地都夷为平地之前
this entire colony. Wait, stop, hang on.
解决掉了它 等一下
It's okay.
没事的
They're with me.
他们是来找我的
Portia? Thanks for coming to pick me up.
波西亚 谢谢你来接我
You are not Tabor. No, not yet.
你不是塔博尔 不 不是
Oh, right, the amnesia thing. Tabor told me.
对了 你失忆了 塔博尔跟我说了
Adrian Maro, Tabor's former assistant.
艾德里安·马洛 塔博尔的前任助理
Former? You mean Tabor's...
前任 你是说塔博尔
Yep, gone. Soon as the war started,
对 跑了 战争一开始就跑了
cashed in his savings, and just took off.
卷了他所有的现金就跑了
Left me a good-bye message, his place.
给我留了条告别的简讯 他的地址
And his contact list? Yeah.
还有他的通讯录 对
That transmission you got wasn't from him.
你们收到的消息不是他发的
Obviously, I sent it.
是我发的 很明显
But I figured I'd explain once you got here.
但是我想你们一到这我就可以跟你们解释
Okay, start explaining. Well, Tabor's gone,
好啊 解释吧 塔博尔跑了
so I'm taking over his operation.
所以他的活计我接手了
I was his apprentice. Now I'm your new handler.
以前我给他做副手 现在我是你们的新管理人了
So we came all the way out here for you?
所以我们大老远跑过来就为了接你吗
Well, you did save all these lives,
你们顺便还救了这些人的命
so there's that. Friends of yours?
大概就是这样 你的朋友吗
Friends? You telling me you don't recognize who they are?
朋友 你竟然不认识这些人吗
They are the baddest of bads,
他们是坏蛋中的坏蛋
The deadliest of dead-shots,
最致命的神枪手
This galaxy's most notorious,
整个星系最臭名昭著的
Most dangerous...
最危险的
Most despicable...
最卑劣的
Sorry, too much? Okay.
抱歉 太过了吗 行了
We're the crew of the "Raza."
我们是刀锋猎人
The "Raza"?
刀锋
Why didn't you say so?
你们怎么不早说
Come on, let's get you a drink.
来吧 我们弄点酒喝
Impressive.
很不错
When do you graduate from the Academy?
你什么时候从学校毕业
Next year.
明年
Come back to me when you've completed your training then.
等你完成了训练再来找我
There may be a place for you among my royal guard.
我的皇家护卫队可能会有你一席之地
Yes, Heika, I would be honored.
是 殿下 十分荣幸
Teku, have you come to do a little sparring?
德古 要来跟我对打试试吗
Swordplay is the one thing I cannot teach you, Heika.
殿下 剑术可不是我擅长的
Where is Han-Shireikan?
韩指挥官在哪
Off-world.
别的星球
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表