剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Silence them,
让他们闭嘴
kill the proposed embargo,
否决禁止通商的提议
and uphold your end of the deal,
履行你的义务
because once this war ends,
因为一旦这场战争结束
Ferrous Corp will settle its accounts,
黑金公♥司♥会好好算账的
and when that time comes, you want to be on
当那个时候到来时 你会想要
the right side of the ledger.
站在正确的一方的
Pardon me, Heika.
打扰一下 陛下
You summoned me, but I did not want to interrupt.
您传唤我 但我并不想打断您
Your presence is always welcome, Teku.
我随时欢迎你的出现 德古
Come in.
进来吧
I wanted to inform you
我想通知你
that the royal guard will be conducting a search
皇家警卫会搜查
of every room in the palace, including yours.
宫殿里的每一个房♥间 包括你的
Understand that you are above suspicion,
虽然你很值得信任
but if Pyr's agent had access to the conference room,
但是如果炽炎的特务可以进入会议室
they may have gained access to our private quarters as well.
那么他们也能进入我们的私人房♥间
It is best to be thorough. I understand.
最好彻查一下 我明白
I knew you would.
我知道你肯定会理解的
This is the second attempt
这是你入主这座宫殿之后
on your life within these walls.
发生的第二次刺杀了
Our enemy grows more desperate. So do our own people.
我们的敌人越发绝望了 我们的子民亦是如此
The hardships of war have led some to do the unthinkable
战事之苦使得某些人做出无法想象的事
and take up arms against their own emperor.
甚至建立武装反抗他们的天♥皇♥
I'm fairly certain that these were the actions
我很清楚这些行为是那些
of a disaffected resident and not some professional assassin
不满的居民干的 并不是效忠于炽炎的
in the service of Pyr.
职业杀手
You must take steps to ensure this does not happen again.
您必须得采取行动 以保证此事不再发生
And I will.
我会的
By making an example of the guilty parties.
给有罪的人一点颜色看看
But that will only inflame their friends and family.
但那样只会激怒他们的家人和朋友
Then I'll cast a wider net.
然后我会广撒网
And turn even more of your own people against you.
然后让更多的子民反抗您
And what is it you would advise me to do, Teku?
这就是你给我的谏言么 德古
Let this attempt on my life go unanswered?
让这次刺杀不了了之
Apprehend the individual,
逮捕那些人
but, more importantly, identify the cause.
但更重要的是 究其原因
Find a way to address these issues,
想办法解决这些问题
because for every one of them that acts,
因为每一个做这件事的人
there are a thousand more
他们的背后
steeling themselves in the shadows.
都有千千万万支持他们的人
Heika, you are receiving a transmission from the "Raza."
陛下 刀锋发来传送信♥号♥♥
Are you accepting my invitation?
你们打算接受我的邀请了么
We'll come to Zairon.
我们会去赛荣
On one condition.
有个条件
I'll be monitoring your vitals throughout your journey.
此次旅程中 我将全程监测你们的生命体征
If I detect any signs of distress,
如果我检测到任何异常
I'll pull you out immediately.
我会立即让你们回来
Otherwise, you'll remain in the pods
否则 一旦发生不测
in anticipation of the memory upload.
你们都会失去此次行动的记忆
Welcome to Zairon.
欢迎来到赛荣
I knew you wouldn't abandon your friend.
我就知道你们不会抛弃你们的朋友的
Oh, we're not giving up the Blink Drive.
我们不会交出瞬间驱动的
Your refusal to help has forced his hand.
就因为你们拒绝帮助 他才动的手
He betrayed us. He had no other choice.
他背叛了我们 他别无选择
He boarded our ship. One of our crew ended up dead.
他登上了我们的飞船 我们的一名队员因此丧生
Nyx.
尼克斯
We thought he killed her.
我们以为是他杀了她
Thought he poisoned her
我们以为他给她下了毒
and left her to die on the bridge of our ship.
然后任由她在我们飞船的舰桥上死去
You've since reconsidered that assumption?
你有重新推敲这个推测么
He told Two he didn't do it,
他跟二号♥说不是他干的
that someone else murdered her.
而是别人杀的她
And you believed him?
你相信他么
Ryo Ishida is a lot of things,
石田凉是个很复杂的人
but he's not a liar.
但他从不说谎
No.
的确不
He's a ruler who must often rely on others
作为统治者 他必须经常依靠他人
to see to his best interests.
替他考虑最大利益
Your friend Nyx was a liability.
你的朋友尼克斯妨碍了他
Sooner or later, she would have been a problem.
早晚她都会成个问题
He didn't see it at the time, but I did.
他当时没认清这点 但我认清了
It was you. You killed her.
是你 你杀了她
My actions are in service to the throne.
我的所作所为都是为皇权服务
You're psychotic.
你就是个疯子
Just a mass murderer.
一个刽子手罢了
Enjoy your stay.
好好享受吧
May I enter? Sure.
我能进来么 当然
Teku.
德古
You know me?
你认识我
Yes, in a way.
没错 以某种方式
You have his memories. I did.
你有他的记忆 是的
A few.
一点
What did you remember?
你记得什么
You teaching me... Ryo.
你教我 教凉
Liking you. Well, that's nice to hear.
我很喜欢你 谢谢你能这么说
When you walked in, I was happy to see you. I felt safe.
当你走进来的时候 我就很高兴见到你 我感觉很安全
I know you're a good man.
我知道你是个好人
As is Ryo.
就像凉一样
No, he isn't. Not anymore.
不 他不是 不再是了
Life presents us with difficult choices,
生活总是让我们面对无数艰难的选择
and Ryo has faced his fair share.
而凉也做出了合理的选择
You may think you know him, but you don't, not really.
你觉得你很了解他 但并不是的 你还不够了解
He killed my friend. What more do I need to know?
他杀了我的朋友 我知道这些就够了
I'm not here to debate you on Ryo's moral worth.
我不是来和你讨论凉的道德的
Then why'd you come?
那你来干什么
I'm taking you to meet someone.
我来带你去见一个人
Five.
五号♥
Are you okay? You shouldn't have come.
你还好么 你不该来的
It's okay. We used transfer transit.
没关系 我们用了移形传送
Who's "We"? Three, Six, and me.
我们是谁 三号♥ 六号♥和我
I will leave you to your privacy.
我先走 你们聊
Teku.
德古
Thanks.
谢谢
What's the plan?
计划是什么
There is no plan. Not yet.
没有计划 还没有
Ryo invited us in a way
凉以一种我们
that made it pretty clear we couldn't refuse,
绝对不能拒绝的方式邀请了我们
not if we wanted to see you alive again.
如果我们还想看到你活着 就不能拒绝
You shouldn't have come.
你们不该来的
We're clones. We're not in any danger.
我们是克隆体 没有危险
The danger is in even
只要你们给了他机会
giving him this opportunity to convince you.
说服你们 你们就已经陷入危险了
Why is that so bad? Because it accomplishes nothing.
为什么情况这么糟糕 因为这什么用都没有
It just gives you false hope.
只是给了你们错误的期望
Or gets you out of here alive. Don't even think about it.
或者我们可以活着带你出去 想都别想
If you could go back and change things,
如果你可以回到过去并改变一些事
give up the Blink Drive in exchange for Nyx...
交出瞬间驱动 换回尼克斯
No, no. I'm not even answering that.
不 不 我不同意
Why not? Because there is no point
为什么 因为做这样的假设
in playing at "What if."
根本毫无意义
That's all we've been playing at.
可我们一直都在做假设
What if Ryo gets the Blink Drive? What if he fixes it?
要是凉得到瞬间驱动了呢 要是他修好了它呢
What if he uses it in ways we don't agree with?
要是他以我们所不齿的方式使用驱动呢
Meanwhile, real people are getting hurt.
与此同时 现实中的人们却在遭受伤害
Forget theoretical situations.
忘掉这些理论上的情况
Let's just deal with reality.
我们得面对现实
We want you home.
我们想让你回家
And there's only one way that's gonna happen.
而我们只有一种办法
Hello, Suki.
你好 苏琪
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表