剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
She's meeting with General Caius.
她在和凯尔斯将军会面
Respectfully, Misaki's role is not to act as mediator
无意冒犯 美咲的职责并不是
between you and your generals.
您和您将军的中间人
Her duty is here at the court, protecting her emperor.
她的职责应当在皇室 保卫她的皇上
Her emperor is perfectly capable
她的皇上有十足的能力
of protecting himself.
保卫他自己
Besides, her temporary absence is...
更何况 她暂时的离开
better for the both of us.
对我们两个都有好处
You know, you surprise me.
我有些惊讶
I thought you'd be pleased.
我以为你会欣喜
I mean, it's obvious there's no love lost
很明显你们之间
between you two.
并不和谐友爱
Misaki and I hold very different opinions on many issues,
美咲和我在很多事情上持有不同观点
but if there's one thing we can agree on,
但在一件事上是统一的
it's our desire to support your rule.
即效忠于您的统治
Teku, ever the diplomat.
德古 永远是个外交家
I heard about the loss of our research facility
我听说我们失去了研究所
and the Blink Drive.
以及瞬间驱动
Your former friends have hurt us badly.
您从前的朋友给了我们一记重创
Yes.
没错
And I'm in the process...
而我正在计划
of planning my response.
我们的反击
Yeah, our transport ship ended up getting redirected
我们的运输船导航到了这个星球
to this planet. I barely got out
我差点没逃出来
with a few of Tabor's personal items
只带出了几件塔博尔的私人物件
and the clothes on my back.
和穿着的这身衣服
Is it my imagination, or are we being followed?
是我的幻觉 还是我们后头真有人跟着
What do you mean? No, it's not your imagination.
什么意思 不是你的幻觉
It's your damn eyes. Introductions are in order.
是你亲眼所见 得按顺序介绍
This is my bodyguard, Solara Shockley.
这是我的保镖 索拉·肖克利
What? Bodyguard?
什么 保镖
What's a little twerp like you need a bodyguard for?
像你这样的小人物要保镖干什么
Little twerps in this line of work need them most of all.
干这行的小人物最需要保镖了
Okay, here's the deal.
好了 情况是这样的
These workers are fed up
这些工人受够了
with their terrible working conditions.
这里的工作环境太差了
Traugott has all but abandoned this facility
特拉格特公♥司♥现在忙于应战
and the guards stationed here,
已经完全放弃了这处地方
because they're too busy with the war,
只让警备驻守在这里
so I've convinced the workers
所以我说服了这些工人
to take advantage of the situation,
抓住现在的机会
and proclaim their independence. Why?
宣告独♥立♥ 为什么
Well, so they can cast off the yolk of oppression,
这样他们就能摆脱被压♥迫♥的命运
and finally taste freedom. No...
享受自♥由♥了 不
what's in it for you?
你能得到什么好处
Oh, a 10% commission on future profits
作为他们的工会代表
as their union representative.
可以得到未来盈利百分之十的分红
You know, you do make a pretty good table.
交易谈得确实不错
This has been a Traugott operation
这里归属特拉格特公♥司♥经营
going on 30 years.
已经有三十年了
Put up with a lot over that time,
长时间以来我们忍♥受了太多
low pay, unsafe working conditions.
低廉的薪水 不安全的工作环境
But we've been making a lot of noise lately,
我们最近搞了些动静出来
and the Traugott guards don't like it.
特拉格特的警备队很不爽
They're getting nervous.
他们开始紧张了
They came in here the other day.
前几天来过一次
They tried to arrest Zem here for anti-corporate activities.
试图逮捕泽姆 指控他有反公♥司♥行为
We wouldn't let 'em.
我们不允许
They're holed up in a garrison
他们现在躲在
about four clicks from here.
四公里外的驻地里
We have the bodies, but they have more guns,
我们人数占优 但他们有更多武器
and that's the problem.
这就是问题所在
Wouldn't be if you don't attack them.
你们不主动攻击就没有问题
They're a danger to Zem,
他们对泽姆是个威胁
to all of us, so long as they're here,
只要他们在这 对我们都有威胁
Better safe than sorry, I say. There's nothing safe about
安全第一 和更强的敌人挑起冲突
picking a fight with a superior enemy.
并没有安全可言
Well, that's...
或许
Where maybe you can assist us.
你们能帮助我们
Help us take out that garrison with your shuttle.
用你们的飞船把那驻地打掉
Why don't we wait and see? This is not our fight.
我们不如静观其变 这不是我们的仗
Uh, what she means is...
她的意思是
We're not fighting your battle for you.
我们不会帮你们打仗
Why don't we give you two some time?
要不你们俩先聊聊
I am not signing on for this.
我不想介入这件事
I'm not saying we commit,
我没有说要立马表态
but let's not take anything off the table just yet.
但也别那么快就拒绝
We're not going down this road.
我们不应该朝这个方向走
But this is exactly what we've been talking about,
但这正是我们一直在说的
helping people in situations like this.
帮助危难中的人们
No, this is what you've been talking about.
不 这是你一直在说的
I never said I'd be willing to get involved
我没说过我想参与这种
in a territorial dispute that has nothing to do with us.
和我们一点关系也没有的领土纠纷
Fine. I've been talking,
好 是我在说
but you seem to be listening.
但我以为你有在听
This is an opportunity to... to help,
这是我们的机会 去帮助别人
to do the right thing. And then what?
去做正确的事 然后呢
Watch it blow up in our faces again?
再惹一身腥吗
We make terrible heroes. Okay.
我们做英雄很失败 好吧
If you're looking for a practical angle, how 'bout this.
如果你想从现实角度分♥析♥ 这么说好了
The colonies we help now will be in a position to help us
我们现在帮助这些殖民地的人♥民♥ 将来我们需要的时候
in the future, if we should ever need them.
他们就会帮助我们
Supplies, information, safe haven.
给我们提供补给 信息 避风港
In this case, munitions.
这个地方还能提供军需
It's dangerous, yes,
没错 这很危险
but it's the right call, and you know it.
但这是正确的事情 你也知道的
What the hell?
什么鬼
He's dead.
他死了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
We told them this equipment was unsafe.
我们和他们说了这个器材不安全
We asked them for a safety upgrade, and they refused.
我们要求升级安全性能 他们拒绝了
I mean, this whole thing could've been avoided.
这完全可以避免的
Bullshit. You think that was an accident?
狗屁 你以为这是个事故
Someone planted explosives.
是有人埋好了易爆物
Traugott was gunning for Zem.
特拉格特一直想抓泽姆
Well, they got him.
现在他们做到了
Those Traugott bastards.
特拉格特这群混♥蛋♥
You don't know for certain that it was them.
你不能确信就是他们干的
Who the hell else would it be?
还他妈的能是谁
They came for Zem,
他们来抓泽姆
and when they realized they couldn't take him alive,
他们发现抓不到活的
they killed him.
就杀了他
You're not thinking this through.
你还没有考虑清楚
Ah, no.
不
For the past two weeks, that's all we've been doing.
这两个星期 我们一直在考虑
Now it's time for action.
现在该做点什么了
You're not prepared for this fight.
你还没准备好去打仗
You're outgunned. You said as much yourself.
你们武器不够 你自己这么说的
Hey...
喂
Hey...
喂
I said hey.
我说了喂
If you go through with this, more of you will die.
如果你们开战 更多人会死去
That's a fact.
这是事实
So what do you expect us to do then?
那你想让我们做什么呢
Wait for them to hit us again?
等着他们再来打我们
No.
不
You find a way to end this without bloodshed.
你得想办法不流血地结束纷争
And completely ignore the fact that they killed three of ours?
完全无视他们已经杀了我们三个人的事实吗
What is it you want? Revenge or freedom?
你们到底想要什么 复仇还是自♥由♥
'Cause I can help you get one, but not both.
我只能帮你们获得一个
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表