剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
You... you got a spark.
你有一种光彩
And I, uh...
而我
I hate to see that go to waste.
我不想看到它无用武之地
Five, what's the status of the sensor array?
五号♥ 阵列传感器的状况如何
Five, do you read me?
五号♥ 你听到我说话了吗
Five, come in.
五号♥ 请回答
Five, please respond.
五号♥ 请回复
Hey, yeah, yeah, I'm here.
收到 我听到了
Sorry. Is everything all right?
抱歉 没事吧
Uh, everything's fine.
没事
What about the array?
阵列传感器状况如何
Um, still working on it.
我还在检查
Just give me a few minutes.
稍等片刻
We're here for the Blink Drive.
我们来拿回瞬间驱动
Where is it?
它在哪里
It's in a lab,
在实验室里
in the central hub of the station.
就在空间站的中心处
But I'm afraid this is as close as you're going to get to it.
但恐怕你们无法再前进一步了
If we have to move through you, don't think we'll hesitate.
如果必须搞定你才能进去 别以为我们会手下留情
Of course not.
你们当然不会
But shooting me would hardly make a difference.
但是射杀我也不会造成什么影响
I've initiated a full lockdown of the station,
我已经全面锁定了整个空间站
magnetically sealing all bulkheads.
磁力封锁了所有舱壁
We already blew through your airlock.
我们既然已经炸开了你的气阀舱
We can blow through those doors too.
一样可以炸开这些门
Maybe.
或许吧
But there are three more sets just like this one
但是实验室和这里之间 还有三个
between here and the lab.
一模一样的装置
How much explosives did you bring?
你们带了多少炸♥药♥
Shit.
该死的
Now, do you have any idea
你们现在知道
where we are?
我们在哪里吗
What's happened to us?
到底发生了什么
You used the Blink Drive
你使用了瞬间驱动
with unexpected results.
但结果却出乎意料
It got us here, and it can get us back.
它既然能把我们带到这里来 就能把我们带回去
So stand down and let my scientists finish
所以你们还是老实投降 让我的科学家们
recalibrating the drive.
重新调整瞬间驱动
When we return to Zairon, you'll be released.
等回到赛荣 我会释放你们的
You have my word.
我保证
Like that's worth anything.
说得好像你的保证有屁用似的
Emperor, can you hear me? Go ahead.
天♥皇♥陛下 你能听见我说话吗 说吧
The edge of the null space bubble
零核空间罩的边缘
has reached the outer limbs of the station.
已经接触到空间站的外缘了
What effect is it having?
那会造成什么影响
It's annihilating everything in its path.
其所到之处 万物尽毁
What about decompression?
能试试减压吗
It's not a vacuum.
这不是真空状态
It's just... A wall of nothingness.
这是... 一堵虚空之墙
Guys, we've got a new problem here.
伙计们 我们又有新麻烦了
Let me guess: the outer edges of the station
让我猜猜看 飞船的外缘
are being eaten away.
正在被侵蚀
If it keeps coming, pretty soon
如果继续下去的话 很快
I'm gonna have a big problem.
我就有大♥麻♥烦了
If we lose the Marauder, there's no way off this station,
如果失去了掠夺者 就算我们回到正常空间
even if we get back to normal space.
也没法离开这座空间站了
Emperor, what about the other scientists?
天♥皇♥陛下 其他科学家怎么办
What about them?
他们怎么了
They're all in a hab pod on the outer limb of the station.
他们都在空间站外缘的一个居住舱里
They don't have much time.
他们的时间不多了
You have to release the lockdown so they can move out
你必须打开禁闭 让他们出来
and into the inner hub.
进入内毂
I'm sorry, Dr. Borsa. I can't do that.
抱歉 博尔萨博士 我不能那样做
If I did that, there'd be nothing to stop these intruders
如果我那么做了 就无法阻止这些入侵者
from making their way to the lab,
进入实验室
shooting you both,
射杀你俩
and taking the Blink Drive for themselves.
然后将瞬间驱动据为己有了
Four.
四号♥
Ryo.
凉
It doesn't have to be like this.
我们没必要这样的
Drop the lockdown, let Six take the Marauder
解开禁闭 让六号♥驾驶掠夺者
into the central hub docking bay.
进入中心停泊站
We will get your people off.
我们会带你的人离开的
No.
不行
We've calibrated the drive to the Marauder's engines before.
我们之前已经将瞬间驱动和掠夺者的引擎协调好了
We can make this work.
我们能做到的
It's our best chance to get everyone out of here.
这是让所有人离开这里的绝好机会
Then you would have the drive, and I can't allow that.
到那时你们就夺走瞬间驱动了 我绝不允许这种情况发生
They're your own people.
他们是你的子民
And their sacrifices will be remembered.
我会铭记他们的牺牲的
You are one cold bastard, you know that?
你知道吗 你就是个冷血的混♥蛋♥
There's nothing we can do or say
无论我们做什么或者说什么
to make you change your mind?
都不能让你改变心意吗
No, I'm afraid not.
恐怕是的
Then you're no good to us, are you?
那你就没什么用了 不是吗
Shit. It was a clone.
该死的 这是个克隆体
Emperor, are you all right?
陛下 您还好吗
I'm afraid we had to dispose of your emperor's clone.
恐怕我们必须处理掉你们天♥皇♥的克隆体了
You're the one who attacked the station.
你们就是攻击飞船的人
Yes.
没错
But I think we're a little beyond that right now.
但我想 我们现在可不只是入侵者了
If we're gonna make it out of here alive,
如果我们想活着离开这里
we need to work together.
我们就得合作
Don't listen to her.
别听她的
You heard what I said about our shuttle.
你听到我们的运输机现下的情况了
It's the truth.
句句属实
We've adapted the Blink Drive to its engines before,
我们之前已经调试过瞬间驱动 使它与我们的引擎相协调
and we can do it again.
我们现在一样可以做到
It's our best chance at getting everyone off this station,
这是让所有人离开这座空间站的绝佳机会
but we need your help.
但我们需要你的帮助
We're running out of time, Doctor.
我们快没时间了 博士
What's it gonna be?
你怎么看
You can't trust them. It's a trick.
你不能相信他们 这是个骗局
I need an answer.
我需要你的回复
Even if I wanted to help you,
虽然我很想帮助你们
I can't terminate the lockdown.
但是我无法解开禁闭
The Emperor used his personal command code.
天♥皇♥使用的是他的私人指令码
There's got to be something you can do,
但你一定能做些什么
some way to work around it.
你肯定有办法解决的
I'm guessing you know this station better than anyone.
我猜你比任何人都要了解这座空间站
How do I know I can trust you?
我怎么知道我能否相信你
How about this:
这样如何
do we have a clear path from here to the habitation pod?
从这里到居住舱 路径通畅吗
I believe so.
我想是的
We've got explosives.
我们有炸♥药♥
We'll head back, blow the bulkhead door,
我们会回去 炸开舱壁门
and get your colleagues out of there.
把你的同事解救出来
In the meantime, you find a way to end the lockdown
与此同时 你想办法解开禁闭
so we can get the shuttle to the central hub.
那样我们就能让运输机前往空间站中心
We'll get everyone off the station that way.
这样我们就能让所有人离开这座空间站了
The Emperor initiated the lockdown.
天♥皇♥启动了禁闭
It can only be terminated on his command.
只有他下令 才能解除禁闭
The Emperor isn't here. This could be our best chance.
天♥皇♥不在这里 这是我们的绝佳机会
You sure about this?
你确定吗
Four's right, we don't have enough explosives
四号♥说得对 我们没有足够的炸♥药♥
to blow through three sets of doors.
炸开这三道门
Assuming that wasn't a bluff.
如果那不是虚张声势的话
What if the lab is right behind those doors?
万一实验室就在这些门后面呢
I don't think we have enough time to do this by force.
我认为我们没时间炸开这些门
We have to get them to trust us.
我们必须让他们相信我们
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表