剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Dark Matter"...
黑暗物质 前情提要
Who knows what happened to Tabor?
谁知道塔博尔怎么了
We may never see him again,
我们也许再也见不到他了
but in the meantime, I'm running his clients.
同时 我来管理他的客户
It's an upgrade that makes your speech
这是一项升级
and mannerisms more human.
让你的语言和表现更像人类
You go back to the ship and leave.
你们回飞船然后离开
We're not leaving you behind.
我们不会扔下你的
I think of it as leaving me to move forward.
我觉得这是留下我向前看
You killed Nyx.
你杀了尼克斯
Yes. Why?!
是的 为什么
Your feelings for her were a weakness.
你对她的情感是一处弱点
I think he wants... Ah, you're here. Perfect.
我觉得他想要... 你在这里 很好
I need to borrow your subspace transmitter.
我需要借一下你们的子空间传输器
For what?
为什么
Well, I heard on the news that hostilities were spreading
我听新闻上说 战争散播到了
to the Cassiar sector. So?
卡西地区附近 所以呢
So Tabor has a safe house on Cassiar 4.
塔博尔在卡西四号♥上有一间安全屋
Is there anything of value in this house?
安全屋里有什么有价值的东西吗
There might be one or... one or two items.
可能有一件或者两件吧
So is it Tabor you're worried about or his stuff?
所以你是在担心塔博尔还是他的东西
What?
什么
No, he was my friend. My mentor...
不 他是我的朋友 我的导师...
your meal ticket.
你的饭票
Hey, that man was like a father to me.
嘿 他对我来说就像父亲一样
Deadbeat, absent, super-irritable father
无赖的 缺席的 极其易怒的父亲
who I took care of for five very long years, by the way.
顺便 我照顾了他漫长的五年
Might be worth it just to see what he's up to.
只是为了看看他想要做什么 可能也是值得的
We'll drop out long enough for you to make the call.
我们会结束超光速飞行 给你足够时间去完成那通话的
Thanks.
谢谢
This should be interesting.
这应该很有趣
Okay.
好了
Don't worry.
不要担心
I'll take it easy on you. Okay?
我会对你留几分力的 好吗
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Sure.
当然
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go ahead and say you're probably more
我要说比起新手
of an intermediate than a beginner.
你可能更像是中级
I trained with Four before he...
我跟四号♥训练过 之前在他...
well, before. Ah. Okay.
之前 好的
Well, I can take over for him, if you're interested.
如果你愿意的话 我可以接替他继续教你
Yeah, I'd like that.
嗯 我愿意
So, uh, where did you learn?
你在哪里学的武术
At the monastery where I grew up.
在我长大的修道院
A monastery? Seriously?
修道院 真的吗
I was a Prioress of the Seventh Order of Chandarith,
我曾是占达里第七修道院院长
under the protection of the Abbot of Daro.
受达佬修道院院长照顾
Wow.
哇
You seem surprised.
你看上去很惊讶
I... it's just a little hard to imagine
我... 只是难以想象
how you go from something like that to being a bodyguard
你怎么从那样的身份变成
for someone like Adrian.
艾德里安这样的人的保镖的
Fair enough. I can see how that might come across
有道理 我能理解那可能显得
as a little... odd.
有些... 奇怪
The monks taught us martial arts
僧侣们教我们武术
to instill self-discipline, self-awareness.
来慢慢灌输自律和自知的理念
For them, it was like a form of meditation,
于他们而言 这更像是一种冥想
so... everyone in the order took a vow to never use
所以... 我们所有人都发誓
what we'd learned against another human being.
不把所学用在别的人类身上
Not even in self-defense.
即便是自卫也不行
And in the end, that's what got them killed.
最后 就是这承诺害死了他们
What happened?
发生什么了
I was on a pilgrimage to a nearby shrine.
我去朝拜附近的神殿
And while I was gone, some bandits broke into the temple
我不在的时候 一些强盗闯进庙里
and stole some very valuable manuscripts.
偷走了一些很珍贵的文稿
They killed everybody inside the place.
他们杀了庙里所有人
I guess they didn't wanna leave any witnesses.
我猜他们不想留下任何证人
That's horrible.
这很恐怖
You know, I must've just missed them
我一定是刚刚错过他们
because when I got back, the bodies were still warm.
因为我回去的时候 尸体还是温热的
What did you do?
你怎么做
I tracked the bandits into the woods.
我跟着强盗进了树林
Then, I waited till nightfall.
然后 我等到晚上
I snuck into their camps, and I slit all of their throats
溜进他们的营帐 在他们睡着的时候
while they were sleeping.
割开了他们所有人的喉咙
So I guess you can say I broke my vow.
所以可以说我违背了我的誓言
Adrian?
艾德里安
Ambrosia... ah! Thank god you're okay.
安珀希亚... 啊 幸好你没事
Wh...what's going on? Where's Tabor?
发生什么了 塔博尔在哪里
I don’t know, I thought maybe he was with you.
我不知道 我还以为他和你在一起
No. No, if he was here, I wouldn't be in this mess.
不 如果他在这儿 我就不会这处境了
What do you mean?
你这什么意思
If it isn't Tabor's little lapdog.
塔博尔的小走狗
And the crew of the Raza.
和刀锋的船员
Still slummin' it, I see?
看来你们还勉强活着嘛
Who the hell...
到底谁...
Goren, what the hell are you doing there?
哥伦 你到底在那儿做什么
Same thing I always do.
和往常一样
Whatever I want.
我想做什么 就做什么
If you hurt her, I swear...
如果你弄伤了她 我发誓...
Relax.
放松
She's fine.
她很好
Isn't that right, honey?
不是吗 宝贝
And she'll continue to be fine
只要你合作
as long as you cooperate.
她也会一直很好
If not...
如果不...
Well, I think you get the idea.
我觉得你懂的
All right, I'm listening. What do you want?
行了 我听着呢 你想要什么
Tabor recently acquired a data file.
塔博尔最近获得了一个
Stolen from a Ferrous military outpost.
从黑金公♥司♥的军事基地偷来的数据文件
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Don't worry about how I know.
不要担心我怎么知道的
Worry about this. Adrian!
担心这个吧 艾德里安
You wanna see her alive again or not?
你还想看到她活着吗
Yes, yes. I'll do whatever you say.
好 好 你说什么我做什么
Look, whoever you are, I don't know what this is about,
听着 不管你是谁 我不知道这是为了什么
but if you hurt that woman...
但如果你伤害了那女人...
you mind your own business if you know what's good for ya!
如果你知道什么是为了自己好 就管好你自己的事
You're threatening me?
你威胁我
I'll do more than threaten.
我可不仅仅只是威胁
Adrian! Bring me the file.
艾德里安 把文件带给我
Come alone.
一个人来
If you try anything...
如果你敢耍花招...
I'll kill you all.
我会杀死你们所有人
So what's this all about?
所以这都是怎么回事
Tabor's girlfriend's been kidnapped.
塔博尔的女朋友被绑♥架♥了
Tabor has a girlfriend?
塔博尔竟然有女朋友
That's what I said.
我刚才就这么说
He didn't deserve her.
他配不上她
He took her for granted, and now look what's happened.
他不怎么关心她 看现在发生了什么
You knew she was there, didn't you?
你知道她在那儿 不是吗
She's the one you're worried about.
她才是你担心的那个人
Here's your chance.
这是你的机会
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You ride in there on your white horse,
你骑着白马闯进去
you save the day. Tabor's outta the picture.
你扭转局势 塔博尔就出局了
You get the girl. Seriously?
你赢得女孩的芳心 认真的吗
Hmm. It's not like that.
嗯 不是这样
I just want her to be safe.
我只是想要她安全
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表