剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
you of all people should know not to take
你们应当明白 不去过多考虑
that sort of thing personally.
私人纠纷
I don't know. Attacking and taking out
我不知道 攻击并毁坏
those ships is one thing, but destroying that entire structure
那些飞船是一回事 但如果所有人都待在船上
with all those people onboard?
怎么可能摧毁那整个建筑
We have no other option.
我们没有别的选择
This is our one and only shot.
这是我们唯一的机会
Look, Ferrous is winning the war,
听着 黑金就要赢得战争了
but they have stretched their resources
但他们的资源已经
to the breaking point. And that was their plan
快要穷尽了 而那是他们
from the very beginning, because they are counting on
最初的计划 他们就指望着
those ships coming online at the key moment.
这些飞船在关键时刻出场
Prevent that from happening, and their strategy collapses.
阻止了这个 他们的策略就崩坍了
They'll be caught in a protracted
他们即将面对的是一场
war of attrition they can't win, against half a dozen enemies.
与五六个敌人对抗的毫无胜算的消耗战
When all sides are exhausted...
当所有人都疲惫了
Mikkei steps in,
日经开始插手
the most powerful corporation in the galaxy.
星系最强大的公♥司♥
And your most grateful ally.
也是对你们心怀感恩的盟友
Well... we don't have to risk the ship.
好吧 我们不需要让飞船冒险
We could hook up the Blink Drive to the Marauder.
我们可以让掠夺者号♥带上瞬间驱动
They'd never even know we were there.
他们就不知道我们去过
When you say "Grateful," What kind
当你说感恩
of gratitude are we talking about, here?
我们说的是哪种感谢呢
More money than you could spend
你一辈子也
in your lifetime.
花不完的钱
Hmm. And for those of you
嗯 如果你们需要
who need other motivation,
我说出别的动机的话
if you don't do this and those ships launch,
假如你们不这么做然后这些飞船发射了
Ferrous runs the table.
一切就由黑金说话了
Android, we need you to prep
仿生人 我们需要你为
the Marauder for Blink Drive operation.
掠夺者号♥使用瞬间驱动做好准备
We're going back.
我们要回去了
Understood.
明白
What are you doing? Coming with.
你在做什么 一起去
Well, that's not necessary. We're not even
那个没必要 我们根本
boarding the facility. Better safe than sorry.
不会登陆 多考虑点总是好的
All right, "Raza." Here we go.
好了 刀锋号♥ 我们走吧
Aw, damn, that thing's big.
天哪 这东西好大
I'm gonna set the timer for one minute.
我将设置一分钟倒计时
That should give us enough time to jettison the bomb
这应当足够我们抛下炸♥弹♥
and get the hell out of here.
并离开这里
All right, opening rear door.
好了 打开后门
All right, that's it. Time to go.
好了 就这样 该走了
Engaging Blink Drive.
开启瞬间驱动
What happened? Try again?
发生什么了 再试一次
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事
Diagnostics are all in the green.
诊断指示灯都是绿色的
Blink Drive is fully operational.
瞬间驱动工作正常
Then why are we still here? I don't know.
那为什么我们还在这 我不知道
15 seconds.
还有十五秒
You can disarm that, right? No, I can't.
你可以解除那个 对吧 我不行
Get us out of here, maximum sublight.
用最快的亚光速离开这里
It wouldn't do any good. We don't have enough time
没用的 我们没有足够时间
to clear the blast radius.
离开爆♥炸♥半径
What the hell? Why didn't it go off?
什么鬼 为什么没有爆♥炸♥
All right. Station defenses.
好吧 空间站防御
They're shooting at us.
他们在朝我们射击
We're getting a signal. Marauder,
我们收到信♥号♥♥ 掠夺者号♥
we're locked in on your position.
我们锁定了你们的位置
Try to run, and we'll blow you out of space.
如果逃跑 我们会把你们炸掉
They should've been back by now.
他们早该回来了
And that shipyard should've been destroyed.
那个船坞也早该被毁了
Something's wrong. You can say that again.
出错了 你再说一遍
It was a double cross.
我们被欺骗了
Traugott just launched multiple attacks
特拉格特刚对日经在三个区的
against Mikkei's holdings in three sectors.
资产发起攻击
What are you talking about? They obviously cut
你在说什么 他们显然与黑金
their own deal with Ferrous, which means
另有一笔交易 也就是说
they probably warned them we were coming.
他们可能警告过他们我们来了
This whole thing has been a setup.
整件事情都被安排好了
What does that mean? They trapped the Marauder?
什么意思 掠夺者号♥进陷阱了
How is that possible? I don't know.
怎么可能 我不知道
What about the bomb? My guess is
那炸♥弹♥呢 我猜测
they somehow tampered with it.
他们做了些手脚
I’m sorry. You're sorry?!
我很抱歉 你很抱歉
Are you kidding me? It is what it is.
你开玩笑吗 情况就是这样
Now, our agent inside Ferrous may still be able to help,
我们黑金内部的探员还有可能帮上忙
but in the meantime, my ships are needed elsewhere,
但同时 我的飞船要去别的地方
and since this location has been compromised,
而且这里已经被攻破
I would advise you leave as well.
我建议你们也离开
This is the rendezvous point. We're not going anywhere.
这里是见面点 我们不会离开的
Very well.
很好
I wish you good luck!
祝你们好运
Those two in there. You're with me.
那两个去那边 你跟着我
You know, I really can't help but think
我忍♥不住想
that I didn't need to be on this mission.
我不需要参加这个任务的
That's what we tried to tell you.
我们也告诉过你
Next time, be more persistent.
下一次 再坚持一些
Oh, good. Now we can get to work.
好极了 我们可以开始工作了
I need you to tell me everything you know
我需要你告诉我所有
about the drive. I'm afraid that's not much.
有关瞬间驱动的事 恐怕没有多少
You adapted it to your shuttle's sublight engines.
你将它装在运输机的亚光速引擎上
That took some doing. That was my Android.
这需要点知识 那是仿生人做的
We could call her, if you like.
你想的话 我们可以联♥系♥她
That won't be necessary.
那不需要
You can leave us now.
你可以走了
She's dangerous.
她很危险
I said you can leave.
我说了 你可以走了
Look, I'm not trying to play you.
听着 我没有耍你
I really don't know how that thing works.
我真的不知道那东西怎么用
I've got nothing to offer.
我没什么能提供的
You can offer more than you know.
你能提供的比你想的要多
And you will.
你马上就懂了
Good news. I brought a friend.
好消息 我带了个朋友
Gentlemen!
先生们
We have got to stop meeting like this.
我们最好别再这样会面了
Wexler. We should've killed you
韦克斯勒 我们早该
when we had the chance. Ah, don't beat yourself up
杀了你的 别为这种事
over it, eh? Don't... touch me.
后悔了 不要碰我
Where's the rest of your crew? Who, Portia and Tash?
你的其他队员在哪 谁 波西亚和塔什吗
Getting their nails done? What do I care?
做指甲吧 我又不关心
Android's back on the ship. Boone's on a bender.
仿生人在船上 布恩在喝酒
He was staking out the Nova system for a few weeks
你们来之前 他这几周都在监视
before you all showed up. I think he went a little wiggy.
新星星系 我想他变得不太正常
Can we cut to the chase?
我们可以进入正题吗
Commander Nieman will be here soon.
尼曼指挥官马上就来
That's right! Your old pal.
没错 你们的老朋友
See, the thing is, he's got you guys
事情是这样 他已经拿住了你们
and the Blink Drive, and for most men,
和瞬间驱动 对大多数人来说
that would be enough. But, as we all know,
这就足够了 但我们都知道
Nieman is not most men.
尼曼不是大多数人
He wants his victory to be complete.
他希望获得完整的胜利
He wants the "Raza."
他想要刀锋号♥
Admittedly, it's not nearly as valuable
显然 上面只有一个有故障的仿生人
with just a glitchy Android
和一个绿头发小女孩
and some green-haired little girl onboard,
它并没有太多价值
but hey, what are you gonna do?
不过 你又能怎么办呢
First one to give up the ship's location gets to live.
第一个说出飞船位置的可以活下来
Fine.
好吧
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表