剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
他没事 但待会儿就说不定了
He's fine. But that could change.
那我们谈笔交易吧
Then let's talk deal.
我有你们的两个人 你有一个我们的
I have two of yours, and you have one of ours.
我还有一大堆导弹呢
I also have a stockpile of missiles
随时可以进行试飞
waiting to go on a little test flight.
你不敢向我们开火的
You wouldn't dare open fire on us
你两个朋友都在船上呢
with your friends on board.
用"朋友"这个词来形容我们的关系
Oh, "Friends" Is a pretty generous way
有点太高估他们了
of describing our relationship.
毁了这艘船 你就不会有任何
Destroy this ship, and you lose any hope
修复瞬间驱动的机会了
of ever recovering the Blink Drive.
有道理
That's a good point.
但我会解决这事的
Guess I'll get over it.
导弹装备完毕
我觉得我们可以达成
I believe we can arrive
一个能相互接受的协定
at a mutually acceptable agreement.
太好了
Great!
根据合约 导弹 付款 还有你的船员
The missiles, the payment, and your crew member
被安置在
have been deposited in a clearing
东北方的一处空地
1.42 kilometers northeast of this location,
距离此地1.42公里
as agreed upon.
根据合约 你的船员
And your crew members
被安置在西南方
have been deposited in a clearing
距离此地
1.63 kilometers southwest of here,
1.63公里
as agreed upon.
我必须得控制住他们
I'm afraid I had to restrain them.
我也控制了你的船员
Oh, I restrained your crew member as well.
我觉得很有必要封住他的嘴
I also found it necessary to gag him.
我能理解
Understandable.
顺便一说 你的船员想
By the way, it's pointless
拿回瞬间驱动是毫无意义的
for your crew to come after the Blink Drive.
它受到了不可逆转的损害
It's been damaged beyond repair.
你是在撒谎吗
Are you being deceptive?
没有
No.
既然如此 我把这个真♥相♥告诉我的船员
In that case, I will advise my crew of the fact
并建议不再跟踪你们的军舰
and recommend we not pursue your ship.
你现在是在撒谎吗
Are you being deceptive now?
没有
No.
指挥官 所有导弹
Commander, the all missiles
和大部分现金都在这里
and most of the cash accounted for.
大部分
Most?
减去适当的服务费
Minus a modest service charge.
我们并非无偿工作
We don't work for free.
谢谢 中士 没有其他事了
Thank you, Sergeant. That'll be all.
如果你能抓到冒充你们的人
It would have been nice if you'd actually
那就更好了
captured your impersonators.
放任他们会造成隐患
They could cause further problems moving forward.
对 我完全意识到这一点
Yes, I'm well aware of that.
我们下一项重要任务就是要追踪到他们
Tracking them down will be our next priority.
同时 我会让我的部下
In the meantime, I'll have my office
设计一份新的鉴别协议
work up a new authentication protocol,
- 仅供你使用 - 谢谢
- just for you. - Thanks.
等等 指挥官 留步
Wait! Commander, don't leave.
马洛先生 我能为你做些什么吗
Is there something I can do for you, Mr. Maro?
我需要一个小小的帮助
I just need one little favor.
你要好好斟酌该如何答复了
You're gonna want to be careful how you answer that.
那我该开始收拾了吗
So should I start packing?
- 你告诉他们了吗 - 还没
- You told them? - No.
我觉得燃起他们的希望并不妥当
I didn't think it was right to get their hopes up.
为时已晚
Too late for that.
你们要走了吗
You guys taking a little trip?
对 我们要去拉斯♥诺♥夫四号♥
Yeah, we're off to Rasnov-4,
承蒙指挥官特吕弗的允许
courtesy of Commander Truffault.
拉斯♥诺♥夫四号♥上有谁吗
What's on Rasnov-4?
我一个亲戚
My cousin.
况且那里是日经的地盘
Plus, it's in Mikkei territory,
所以这段时间应该会相对安全
so should be relatively safe for a while.
你们要明白
You guys have to understand,
我在外边还有其他客户
I do have other clients out there.
虽然我想待在这里
As much as I'd love to,
但我不能只和你们共事
I can't just be working with you exclusively.
我们尽量不表现出失望的心情
We'll try to hide our disappointment.
不管怎么样 再接再厉吧
Well, anyway, keep up the good work.
谢谢
Thank you.
保重
Try not to die.
我猜我要收拾东西了
I guess I'll get my stuff.
他要离开
Just because he's leaving
不代表你也要离开
doesn't mean that you have to leave as well.
你会成为一名有价值的船员
You could be a valuable member of this crew.
三号♥
Three?
如果她决心要走 就不会留下
Well, if she's gotta go, she's gotta go.
诚如他所言
He's right.
艾德里安事先付了我三个月的薪资
Adrian paid me three months in advance.
面对现实吧 没有我
And let's face it: he wouldn't
他十分钟都活不下去
survive ten minutes without me, so...
保重
Take care of yourself.
我刚想过去找你们
Hey. Uh, I was just about to come look for you
道别
to say good-bye.
你确定要离开吗
You sure about this?
确定
Yeah.
虽然我对你们的所作所为表示钦佩
Uh, as much as I admire what you guys do,
但这不是我想要的生活
this isn't the life for me.
那个星球上发生的事充分证实了这一点
Being down on that planet pretty much confirmed that.
我们都很害怕
We're all afraid.
我们只是把它隐藏得更好而已
We just do a better job of hiding it.
你在这次冒险行动中
You're also pretty good
表现得也很好
at this whole action-adventure thing.
我更像幕后人员
I'm more of a behind-the-scenes guy...
应付对方 完成交易
You know, working the angles, closing the deals.
这不是你
That's not you.
不是真正的你
Not the real you, anyway.
是吗 那真正的我什么样的呢
Oh, yeah? What is the real me?
一个心地善良 勇于尝试的人
Someone with a good heart who tries way too hard.
一个我习惯了他待在我身边的人
Someone I was just getting used to having around.
如果你想的话 你能和我们一起走
You know, you can come with us if you want.
我亲戚那边地方挺大的
Plenty of room at my cousin's place.
相对安全地度过战争期
Ride out the war in relative safety?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
这艘船就是我的容身之所
My place is here on this ship.
猜到你会这么说
Yeah, figured you'd say that.
后会有期 艾德里安
See you around, Adrian.
立马派警卫来我这边
Guards to my location immediately.
信♥号♥♥被屏蔽了
Signal's blocked.
没有必要血洗这里
There's no need to turn this into a bloodbath.
没错
Right,
因为我们的关系非常好
because we're such good friends,
所以你决定顺路拜访我
you decided to pop by for a casual visit.
你离真♥相♥不远了
You are not that far from the truth.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
我明白你这么想的原因
I can see why you would think that,
但你错了
but you're wrong,
因为我不是你心里想的那个人
because I'm not who you think I am.
所以你不是波西亚·林吗
Oh, so you're not Portia Lin?
可以说是也可以说不是
Mm, yes... and no.
听着 我来这里是想告诉你一件事的
See, I'm here to tell you a story.
在我说完后
And when I'm done,
我很有信心让你相信
I'm confident you'll believe
我们能成为朋友
that we very much can be friends.
是时候结盟 找出我们的
It's high time we came together to go after a...
共同敌人
common enemy.
你
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表