剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Of course. What do you mean?
当然 你想说什么
I don't know. It's just that,
我不知道 只是
since we've got back from Zairon,
自从我们从赛荣回来
I get the feeling something's bothering you.
我感觉到你有些烦恼
You mean besides the fact
你说的不是
that Two, Three, and the Android all voted to kill Four?
二号♥ 三号♥ 仿生人都投票杀死四号♥这件事吧
You mean Ryo.
你是说凉
Hey, if you don't wanna talk about it...
嘿 如果你不想谈这个
No. No, it's fine.
不 不 没事
You were gonna find out sooner or later anyway.
你迟早会知道的
It wasn't a coincidence.
这不是巧合
What wasn't? The bearded man...
什么不是 那个长胡子的男人
The one I took the Blink Drive from.
我从他手里拿回瞬间驱动
It was no accident that he was on Eridani-6.
他出现在波江座六号♥上并非意外
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I was looking for my sister.
我在找我的姐姐
She was adopted by a wealthy family
在我还是一个婴儿时
when I was just a baby. Somehow I must have found her
她被一个富裕的家庭领养了 我之前一定已经找到了她
and made contact, because I invited her
并联♥系♥了她 因为我邀请她
to meet me on the station.
在空间站和我见面
Only she didn't come alone.
只是她不是一个人来的
She came with her mother.
而是和她妈妈一起
Alicia Reynaud.
艾丽西亚·雷诺
Physical exertion is an excellent means
体育运动是减轻压力的
of stress reduction.
一个好手段
Are you feeling more relaxed?
你觉得轻松多了吗
Not really. Then you might want
不完全是 那么你可能要
to consider alternate dynamic activities:
考虑其他的动态活动
running, weight lifting...
跑步 举重
sexual congress. Yup, yup.
做♥爱♥ 是 是
Okay.
好吧
I will keep that... in mind.
我会记在心上的
What do you got? I was able to get into
你手里拿着什么 我能进入
the lockbox... The one matching the description
保险箱 就是那个与凉给你描述的
that Ryo gave you.
相匹配的箱子
I found this.
我发现了这个
A data storage device. It's like the one he mentioned.
一个数据储存设备 这和他提到的很像
The files are pass-locked.
这些文件是经过锁定的
I've been unable to read them,
我读取不了
but this one caught my eye.
但是这个吸引了我的目光
It's labeled "Kryden."
它被标记为"克莱登"
Three, where are you?
三号♥ 你在哪儿
Infirmary.
医务室
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
嗯 嗯 我还好
Well, you might want to get up here.
好吧 你可能得过来
We're about to drop out. On my way.
我们将结束超光速飞行了 我来了
Any sign of ships? Not yet.
有飞船的踪迹吗 暂时没有
However, I am detecting something
但是 我在德古提供的坐标上
at the coordinates Teku provided...
探测到一个东西
Something quite large.
一个很庞大的东西
Are we close enough to get a visual?
以我们的距离能拍摄到画面吗
Yes. Onscreen.
可以 屏幕上
Magnify.
放大
Is that what I think it is?
这是我想的那个吗
That's Project Phoenix,
这是凤♥凰♥工程
Ferrous' secret shipyard...
黑金公♥司♥的秘密船坞
The real one this time.
这次是真的
Son of a bitch... Boone and his crew are working for Ferrous now?
混♥蛋♥ 布恩团队现在在为黑金公♥司♥工作吗
How'd they swing that?
怎么会这样
We've got bigger worries. Those ships look
我们有更大的麻烦了 这些船看起来
like they're almost finished. And if they launch,
已经完成制♥造♥ 如果飞船被发射
Ferrous will be unstoppable. Then let's make sure
黑金就无人能阻挡了 那我们得确保
that doesn't happen. You wanna attack them?
那不会发生 你想攻击他们吗
We have to do something.
我们必须做点什么
Look, kid, I'm all for saving the galaxy,
听着 孩子 我很愿意投身于拯救银河系
but we're one ship, and they're lots,
但我们只有一艘船 他们可是很多
and... lots and lots of ships.
很多 很多的船
Have they spotted us? This far out,
他们发现我们了吗 离得这么远
it's unlikely. Element of surprise.
不太可能 我们可以出其不意
However, there is a problem.
不过有一个问题
I'm detecting the leading edge of an Aslanov Exclusion Field,
我检测到了阿斯拉诺夫排斥场的边界
dead ahead. Aw, shit.
进去了就是死 我的天
You were right to be cautious.
你说小心点是对的
Any closer, and we would've hit the field.
再靠近点 我们就可能碰到排斥场了
Our FTL would have failed, and we most definitely
我们的超光速飞行会失效 而且我们
would have been detected.
肯定会被发现
How long to get there in sublight?
亚光速下多久能到哪里
2 1/2 hours. They'd detect us
两个半小时 我们靠近之前
before we could get anywhere near it.
就会被发现的
We could blink in. I don't know.
我们可以用瞬间驱动 我不知道
Three's right. One ship against
但三号♥是对的 一艘船对付
something that big? We don't have the firepower.
那么大的东西 我们没有足够火力
We don't even know what kind of defenses they have.
我们甚至不知道他们有什么防御
Look, I don't want those ships to launch
听着 我跟你一样不希望
any more than you do, but I think we could use
这些船被发射 但我想我们
a little help on this one.
可以借助一些帮助
Who?
谁
Mikkei's been trying to stay out of the war
日经联合一直在尽量
as best they can.
远离战争
Maybe it's time they got their hands dirty.
现在是时候把他们拖下水了
It's Commander Truffault.
这里是特吕弗指挥官
Commander. Hello again, "Raza."
指挥官你好 再次见面了 刀锋号♥
Did you get a chance to look at those images we sent you?
你看了我们发给你的图片了吗
Yes. They corroborate
看了 他们与我们的
our recent intel. Oh.
最新情报吻合 噢
You already knew about the shipyard.
你已经知道这个船坞了
We have an agent inside Ferrous Corp
我们在黑金公♥司♥内部有个探员
who tipped us off, but we weren't sure
他给了我们情报 但我们并不确定
whether our source was wholly reliable.
情报来源是否可靠
Well, I'd say those images confirm it.
好吧 那这些图片一定证实了
Yes... we need to take out
没错 我们需要毁掉
that shipyard, which is where you
那个船坞 这正好你和
and your ship come in. Oh?
你的飞船能派上用场 是吗
With your Blink Drive operational,
只要你们的瞬间驱动能工作
you have the only ship in the galaxy
你们就是全星系唯一一艘
that can get past that exclusion field.
能穿过那片排斥场的飞船
So, I'd like to offer the services
所以 我愿意提供
of Mikkei's finest scientists
日经最好的科学家
to take a look at your damaged drive.
来修复你们的瞬间驱动
Well, we fixed it. It's already working.
我们已经修好了 它能工作
Well, well, well. What a pleasant surprise.
不错不错 真是个惊喜
In that case, I would very much like
这样的话 我非常愿意
to come over and discuss a proposal with you.
过去与你们讨论一个提议
That thing full of money?
那里头都是钱吗
We haven't reached the payment stage quite yet.
我们还没到付钱的时候
What the hell? That looks familiar.
这什么鬼 看起来很眼熟
It should.
正当如此
It's a white-hole device, courtesy of our friends
这是一个白洞装置 我们特拉格特的
at Traugott... one of only two prototypes ever completed.
朋友的礼物 仅有两个成型的样品
Yeah, we remember what happened to the other one.
是啊 我们还记得另一个的遭遇
Circumstances have changed since then.
那以后情势变了很多
Our relationship with Traugott has evolved.
我们与特拉格特的关系有进展了
So, you're allies now?
所以你们现在是同盟了
Not officially, but we have been
并没有正式联盟 但我们
discreetly supplying them with weapons
一直私下给他们提供
and other resources for quite some time.
武器和其他资源
Yeah, they tried to kill us in prison.
是啊 他们曾想在监狱里杀了我们
That was before the war. And anyway,
那是战争之前的事了 无论如何
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表