剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
was unwilling to cooperate, and the one willing to cooperate
不愿意配合 而愿意配合的那家伙
had no information, so I had to improvise.
又没有情报 所以我即兴发挥了一下
Apparently, there is a fate worse than death,
显然 有一种存在比死亡更可怕
and it's Commander Nieman of Ferrous Corp.
那就是黑金的尼曼指挥官
Sources within Novina claim the corporation lost all contact
诺威纳内部有消息称 在袭击之后 公♥司♥已经失去了
with the colony following the attack.
和殖民地间的所有联♥系♥
Meanwhile, in the Alcor sector, Ferrous Corp forces launched
同时在辅星地区 黑金的军队已经对特拉格特的
coordinated assaults against Traugott assets.
多处资产发起了协同攻击
Targets included planetary facilities
目标包括行星基地
and orbital platforms.
和轨道平台
The death toll is estimated to be in the tens of thousands.
预计数万人死亡
Amid the chaos,
考虑到情况的混乱
representatives for The League of Autonomous Worlds
自治世界联盟的发言人
have called for the immediate cessation of hostilities.
呼吁各方立刻休战
This is ridiculous.
这真是好笑
It's chaos out there.
外面到处都是混乱
It's gonna be chaos in here.
这里也要变得一片混乱了
We're out of cream.
我们只是游离在外
You know, when we first remembered our pasts,
当我们刚开始记起过去的时候
I thought we were beyond redemption.
我以为无可救药的只是我们
But I'm starting to realize it's the rest of the universe
但我现在开始意识到 整个世界都
that's screwed up.
很糟糕
Took you long enough.
你这醒悟可真是够慢的
I envy you and your ability to not...
我嫉妒你和你不...
Care?
不在意的能力
I was going to say "Let it get to you."
我是想说"不受事物影响的能力"
How's Sarah?
萨拉怎么样了
When I'm with her, she seems really happy, you know?
我和她在一起的时候 她看起来很开心
Maybe a little too happy.
或许有点太开心了
I know, that's terrible, isn't it?
这样很糟糕 不是吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不
It's not easy being someone's entire world, you know?
成为他人赖以为生的存在并不是一件容易的事
Why didn't you tell me when we were
我们回许珀里翁八号♥的时候
back on Hyperion-8?
你怎么不告诉我
What was I supposed to say?
我应该怎么开口
You used to have a happy family life,
你曾经拥有幸福美满的家庭生活
but you threw it away?
但你却弃之如敝屣
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Look, I guess I would've told you eventually,
我想过我终究应该告诉你
but at the time, I figured you had enough on your plate.
但当时我发现你自顾不暇
Were you able to get the address?
你能找到那个地址吗
Yeah, but you really need to think about this, Kal.
能 但你真的应该再想想 卡尔
Do you really want to do this?
你真的想这么做吗
Do you really want to do this to them?
你真的想这么对他们吗
I'm... I'm a different man now, a better man.
我... 我现在已经变成另一个人了 一个更好的人
For my own peace of mind, I need to know.
为了能放下过去 我需要知道
Did you have fun today?
今天玩得开心吗
Yeah.
嗯
Dad!
爸爸
You ready?
好了吗
Yeah.
好了
Time to go home.
该回家了
The independent colonies are safe for now.
独♥立♥殖民地当下是安全的
The Galactic Authority has sent more ships
星际委员会派遣了很多舰船
to patrol the area, but that just opens up potential
在附近区域巡逻 但这样并不能完全避免
targets elsewhere.
成为目标的可能性
When this war started, I was all for
战争刚爆发时 我赞成
letting the corporations destroy each other.
让那些大公♥司♥自相残杀
But now I think it's time we need to choose a side.
但现在我觉得是时候站位了
Does that mean you're sticking around?
所以你打算留在这里
Unless you've already given my room away.
除非你们已经把我的房♥间占了
Lucky for you, it's still available.
万幸 你的房♥间还空着
We still don't have a functioning Blink Drive.
我们依然没有正常运转的瞬间驱动
That definitely would have made things easier.
如果有的话一切都会方便得多
Yeah. We need to get creative,
没错 我们应该创造性地
ally ourself with Ferrous Corp's enemies,
和黑金的对手联手
starting with Mikkei.
从日经开始
They've maintained a neutral position
他们在当下争端当中
in the ongoing conflict.
依旧保持中立立场
Yeah, so far they've stayed out of it,
是的 迄今为止他们都置身事外
but Truffault has to know that
但特吕弗得明白
once Ferrous Corp runs the table on its enemies,
一旦黑金开始针对自己的对手
they're gonna come gunning for Mikkei.
必然会先拿日经开刀
We can't let this galaxy fall for the likes
我们不能任由黑金在这个星系
of Ferrous Corp.
为所欲为
We've sacrificed too much to let that happen.
我们已经为此牺牲了太多
I feel badly for him,
知道他失去曾拥有的东西后
knowing what he had and lost.
我对他感同身受
Sometimes better not to know.
有的时候还是无知比较好
Yeah, I wonder.
是的
Do you know that when Four downloaded his old memories,
你知道吗 当四号♥下载了他过去的记忆后
he started avoiding me,
他就开始躲避我
almost like he knew something about my past
就好像他知道了关于我过去的一些事
and he didn't want to put himself in a position
而他并不想陷身其中
so he'd have to tell me.
以免不得不告诉我那些事
Almost like he was trying to protect me.
就好像他在试图保护我
Or maybe you're reading too much into things.
或许你只是把事情想得太复杂了
I'm not reading too much into it.
我没有想什么
I just can't but wonder what the hell I did that was so terrible.
我只是忍♥不住去想我到底做了什么糟糕的事情
It doesn't matter.
那没什么大不了的
No. Mmmm, not anymore.
不 那些都不重要
Sarah.
萨拉
Two.
二号♥
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I'm sorry this visit is a long time in coming.
很抱歉隔了这么久我才来拜访
No need to apologize.
不用道歉
No, of course there is.
不 当然需要
You are a guest on my ship.
你是我船上的客人
I should have come sooner.
我应该早点来的
I have no excuse except to say that...
我只是抱歉...
Mm, it's been a rough month.
这段时间真是难熬
For you and me both.
对我们两个都是
So Three tells me you experience time
三号♥告诉我 你在这里
a little differently in here.
经历的时间和外界不一样
It's weird.
有些奇怪
Minutes can turn into hours, and I won't even notice,
时间过得非常缓慢 我甚至都注意不到
but if I stop to think about it,
但如果我停下来思考这件事的话
it's like starting the clock,
就好像给钟表上了发条
and I am aware of every second.
我甚至能感受到每一秒的声响
Well, you've certainly found a beautiful way
你找到了一个美丽的途径
to pass the time.
来消磨时间
Thanks. It's... it's amazing.
谢谢 这... 很惊人
I can turn my environment into anything I want,
我可以把周围的环境变成我想要的
create a world limited only by my imagination,
创造一个只会被我的思想所限制的世界
but it's still not enough.
但这还不够
You're lonely.
你太孤独了
Well, if Five could find a way to do this for you,
既然五号♥能想出这个办法
there must be a way for you to reach out
一定还有办法能帮你联♥系♥外界
when you're having moments like these
像这样的时候
when you need somebody to talk to.
像你需要跟人说话的时候
I don't just need to talk.
我不仅仅需要说话
I need something I don't have anymore:
我需要那些我不再拥有的东西
closeness, a sense of community, casual interaction,
亲密感 集体意识 随意的互动
just the basic ability to connect.
和人联♥系♥的基本能力
It's something you should never take for granted.
你永远不该想当然拥有的东西
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表