剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Dark Matter"...
黑暗物质 前情提要
Okay.
好吧
I don't regret what I did.
我不后悔自己所做的事
It was in the best interests of my Emperor.
这是关乎吾皇最佳利益的选择
The important thing is,
重要的是
we're making progress towards an Interplanetary alliance
我们在努力促进星际间合作
that could see us gain entry
这能帮助我们
into the League of Autonomous Worlds.
进入自治世界联盟
I've lost one of my best operatives,
我失去了最好的手下之一
as well as the means to tracking "Raza."
也失去了追踪刀锋号♥的方式
Given time, I believe I'll have another way to locate the ship
只要有时间 我觉得我能找到新方式来定位飞船
and, with your help, take it.
并且在你的帮助下夺取它
Our fastest ship at your disposal,
我们提供最快的船给你们使用
and all we're getting in return is dirt!
却只能换回一些土
That dirt is more fertile
那些土
than anything your rock can produce.
比你星球上的肥沃多了
This is nothing but hypothetical
在确保我们的货不会被
until we can guarantee our shipments
公♥司♥巡警没收之前
won't be confiscated by corporate patrols!
这些都只是假设而已
That is exactly what I'm talking about!
我就是这个意思
How can that be the least of your concerns...
你们怎么能够不在乎啊
This won't be an issue
一旦我们建立了交易路线
once we've established trade routes.
这些都不是问题了
And with their combined resources,
再加上他们集结的资源
you can stay self-efficient and independent.
你就可以自给自足 并且保持独♥立♥
What happens when Ferrous Corp
要是黑金公♥司♥
or one of the other corps decides to force the issue?
或者其他公♥司♥决定强迫执行呢
Then you show them a united front
那就组织起一道联合战线
and stand up to them. Well, that's assuming
一起面对他们 前提是
some of us don't find it more profitable
我们中不会有人为了利益
to sit back and watch.
而袖手旁观
The best alliances are those formed from necessity...
最好的结盟都是为了需求而联合
not convenience.
而不是为了方便
What's that?
那是什么
We're under attack.
我们被袭击了
What did I tell ya? All right.
我刚才说什么来着 好吧
Let's fall back to my ship.
大家撤到我的船上去
What's going on?
发生什么了
A Ferrous Corp destroyer is attacking the colony.
一艘黑金公♥司♥的驱逐舰正在袭击殖民地
They just launched missiles. Can we intercept?
他们刚刚发射了导弹 我们能拦截下来吗
We neutralized one.
我们已经摧毁了一个
The others are headed for Six's location.
其它的正朝着六号♥的位置去
Impact in three minutes. Open fire.
将在三分钟后相撞 开火
Grab a seat.
找个位子坐下
They're returning fire. Shields are holding.
他们在回击 防护罩正支撑着
"Raza", this is the "Marauder."
刀锋号♥ 这里是掠夺者
We're prepping for launch. Make it quick.
我们正准备起飞 加快速度
There's a missile headed your way.
有枚导弹朝你那里过来了
Their shields are almost depleted.
他们的防护罩快损毁了
I'll put ourselves in between them
我会把飞船开到
and the "Marauder's" escape trajectory.
他们和掠夺者号♥的逃跑路线之间
Picking up two more FTL windows.
又检测到两个超光速窗口
They're Ferrous Corp destroyers.
是黑金公♥司♥的驱逐舰
"Raza", we're coming in hot and fast for docking.
刀锋号♥ 我们正快速赶来 准备停靠
Dropping shields.
撤掉防护罩
The "Marauder's" Docked.
掠夺者号♥已就位
Jumping to FTL.
进入超光速飞行
Hey, kiddo. Oh...
孩子
If you're headed to the mess, I'd reconsider.
如果你要去餐厅 我建议你重新考虑一下
Debate club's in session. How's it going in there?
辩论正进行着呢 里面怎么样了
Well, 'bout as well as you'd expect,
想都不用想
which is somewhere between hopeless and terrible.
介于无可救药和糟糕至极之间
I don't believe that. This is too important.
简直难以置信 这件事实在是太重要了
If the colonies can find a way to work together...
如果殖民地的人能找到合作的方法的话
You're kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
They can't even agree on lunch.
他们午饭吃什么都达不成一致
How did they find us? It's obvious.
他们怎么找到的我们 很明显啊
Someone talked. You think it's one of us?
有人泄密 你觉得是我们中的一个吗
We were all down on that planet.
我们都在那个星球上
That location was known only to the delegates
那个位置只有代表们
and their top aides.
和他们的心腹知道
So one of us has a traitor in their ranks.
所以说我们之中 有人手下出了叛徒
I hand-picked my team. I trust 'em with my life.
我亲手挑的小组 我能把命托付给他们
Maybe that wasn't such a good idea.
或许那不是个好主意
Or maybe it's one of yours. Okay, right now
或许是你们的人干的 好了
we have no way of knowing who's responsible.
我们现在没法知道是谁泄的密
So pointing fingers isn't gonna accomplish anything.
所以说互相指责是没有任何用的
We do know it was a Ferrous ship,
我们确认那是黑金公♥司♥的船
and there's only one person at this table
而这里只有一个人
from a former Ferrous colony. What the hell are you saying?
是来自前黑金殖民地的 你说什么
If they wanted to buy somebody off,
如果他们想收买♥♥某人的话
they'd start with one of their own.
肯定先从自己人那里下手
Say it again. All right, everyone relax.
再说一遍 好了 大家放松
Let's calm down.
都冷静下来
This is exactly what Ferrous wants...
这就是黑金想看到的局面
To drive a wedge between us. What they're trying to do
让我们心生隔阂 他们是在试图
is scare us into submission. And I'd say it's working.
吓唬我们 让我们投降 要我说已经奏效了
No other colony has gone independent
自从西格玛九号♥被袭击后
since that attack on Sigma-9.
没有其他的殖民地宣布独♥立♥
We're about ten hours out
我们距离米诺利七号♥行星站
from the Minori-7 planetary station.
大概有十小时路程
I'd like to use your ship's communications
我想用你们船上的通讯设备
to let my people know what's going on.
告诉我的人这里的状况
That's not gonna happen.
不可能
They need to know I'm not dead.
他们得知道我没死
And they will, when you show up back on your colony.
他们会的 你回殖民地以后他们就知道了
We've assigned quarters to each of you.
我们给你们每人分配了宿舍
When you would like to finish these discussions, we can go.
如果你们想结束讨论 就可以过去了
I think now would be a good time.
我觉得现在就不错
Let's reconvene in the morning.
那我们明天继续吧
All right. This way.
好 这边走
You didn't actually think it'd be that easy, did you?
你不会以为会这么容易吧
I assumed we'd be fighting the corporations,
我以为我们会对抗那些公♥司♥
not each other. Well, we're workers,
不是内部对抗 我们是工人
not politicians.
不是政♥治♥家
You can't expect much in terms of diplomacy.
在外交方面你没法期望太高
I'd have settled for a little compassion.
有点互相的关心我就满足了
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know if I can do this anymore.
我不知道我还能不能继续
Please... don't give up on us.
拜托 别放弃我们
We need you.
我们需要你
Frankly, I'm surprised that the crew of the "Raza"
坦白说 刀锋号♥的船员愿意帮忙协调这次的联合
is willing to help broker this alliance.
我已经很惊讶了
Given your reputation, I'd assumed
考虑到你们的名声 我还以为
you'd just assume cut our throats as save us.
你们会觉得割喉是对我们的救赎
Guess it just goes to show how badly we wanna see this work.
那大概能说明我们多想让这次的联合成功了吧
And if a bunch of... self-serving outlaws
如果一群单干的法外之徒
are willing to help your cause,
都愿意为你们的事业而出手的话
maybe that could inspire you to make an effort.
或许能激励你们多出份力
It's not that simple. While you and your buddies
不是那么容易的 当你们在桌子上
sit around a table arguing, people are dying.
争吵的时候 有人在死去
Provoking Ferrous Corp
激怒黑金公♥司♥
isn't the answer. You already provoked them,
不是解决方式 你们宣布独♥立♥的时候
the moment you declared your independence.
就已经激怒他们了
They need us. They don't need you.
他们需要我们 他们不需要你们
They need your minds and your facilities.
他们只是需要你们的头脑和基地
Who's gonna run those minds and facilities?
谁来管理这些头脑和基地
Whoever the hell they hire,
随便雇个人都行
once they get rid of the troublemakers.
只要他们能清理闹事者
Life is cheap, but since the war started,
生命不值钱 但是自从战争爆发
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表