剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Exactly what's going on? Who's where?
发生什么了 谁在哪里
Okay, listen up.
好 听着
Traugott is back in charge,
特拉格特夺回控制权了
so things are gonna be different around here.
所以情况变得不一样了
You are effectively prisoners.
你们现在是囚犯
Until the arrival of reinforcements,
增援部队来临之前
you'll eat when we tell you,
我们让你们吃 你们才能吃
sleep when we tell you.
我们让你们睡 你们才能睡
You will do what we tell you!
我们让你们做什么 你们就必须做什么
What if they don't come? What was that?
要是他们不来呢 你说什么
What if your reinforcements don't come?
要是你们的增援部队不来呢
Then you'll have lots of time to get used to things.
那你们有的是时间来习惯一切
We've confiscated your weapons.
我们没收了你们的武器
We need to know if you're hiding any more.
我们要知道 你们有没有藏匿武器
We also wanna know who's responsible
我们还要知道
for the attack on our garrison.
是谁袭击了我们的驻地
We'll trade you for the identity
你说出是谁炸死了我们的人
of whoever set the explosives that killed our people.
我们就告诉你们是谁干的
You are not in a position to make offers.
你没资格提条件
I want names.
我要名字
Someone is gonna be punished.
总有人要被惩罚
Might as well be the guilty parties.
不如就拿你开刀吧
Names!
名字
No one's being punished.
没人会受罚
No one else is dying today.
今天也不会再有人死了
Put your weapons down. It's over.
放下武器 结束了
Yeah, damn right it's over.
是啊 结束了
Get down on your knees with the rest of 'em.
和其他人一起 跪在地上
No. What was that?
不 什么意思
He said no.
他说 不
Drop your weapons.
放下武器
And then what? I meant what I said.
然后呢 我会兑现承诺
Please don't make me a liar.
别让我破戒
Do it. Do it.
照做
Are you serious? Down on your knees.
你认真的吗 跪下
Hands behind your heads. Now.
双手抱头 快
Made any decisions?
做了什么决定吗
Yeah.
是啊
We're gonna send them off with the next supply ship,
我们会用下一辆补给船把他们送走
arrange for the authorities to pick them up
安排星际委员会去最近的空间站
at the closest station.
接应他们
Hand the investigation over to the G.A.
让星际委员会去调查
Are you sure you wanna do that?
你确定要这么做吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Someone has to be responsible for setting off that blast.
总有人是这次爆♥炸♥的真凶
I know those guards may be denying
我知道那些警卫声称
any involvement now, but... I don't think they did it.
自己与此事无关 但是 我觉得不是他们干的
What the hell are you saying? It was one of my people?
你到底什么意思 难道是我的人
Uh, it was someone who wanted to trigger this conflict,
是想挑起这次争端的人干的
and they succeeded. But why?
而且他们成功了 可这是为什么呢
Listen up, I've got news for you.
听好了 我要告诉你们一个好消息
You don't need to worry about Traugott Corp anymore.
特拉格特公♥司♥不会再让你们烦恼了
We received your message, and we're here to help.
我们收到了你们的讯息 我们是来帮忙的
They call me The General.
他们称我为将军
Welcome to the revolution.
迎接革命的到来吧
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿干什么
Hello, Griff.
你好 格里夫
It's been awhile.
好久不见
Don't listen to this man.
别听这个人的
He's a liar and a mass murderer.
他是个满嘴谎话的杀人狂
He's responsible for the deaths of 10,000 innocent civilians
毕宿十二号♥空间站上的一万无辜百姓
on the Hyadum-12 space station.
就是被他害死的
Well, I'm not the only one responsible
说到那场袭击的话
for that particular attack.
我可不能负全责
But I don't deny it,
但我也不否认
because those civilians weren't so innocent.
因为那些人并不是什么无辜百姓
They're complicit in a system that supports inequality
在这个为不平等现象撑腰 支持公♥司♥权利
and favors corporate rights over the rights of the workers.
践踏工人♥权♥利的体系里 他们都算得上同谋
And yes...
没错
I've shed blood,
我是杀了人
and I have no regrets,
但我不后悔
because I fight for the weak,
因为我是在为弱者战斗
the defenseless,
为手无寸铁的人战斗
the downtrodden.
为惨遭践踏的人战斗
I fight for the oppressed.
我为备受压♥迫♥的人战斗
And I will fight for you.
同样我会为你们而战
You don't belong here.
这里不欢迎你
I was invited.
有人请我来的
By who? By me.
谁请的 我请的
He helped other colonies gain their independence,
他帮其他殖民地获得了独♥立♥
and he'll do the same for us.
他也会帮我们夺得胜利
You people stood up to the corp system.
你们向集团体系发起了抵抗
That takes guts.
那是需要勇气的
But you're gonna need a lot more than that
但要想度过接下来的难关
if you're gonna survive what's coming.
你们还需要更多的东西
You're gonna need organization, leadership.
你们得有组织 有领导
That's something that I can give you.
那便是我能给你们的东西
Don't accept his offer.
别接受他的提议
Turn him away.
把他打发走
How can you ask that of me?
你怎么能叫我这么做
My people need help.
我的人需要帮助
Who can we rely on when you leave?
你们走了我们还能指望谁
Come on. It's time to go.
走吧 是时候了
Your ability to fashion
你塑造虚拟架构的能力
virtual constructs is impressive.
真是让人惊讶
It's wasted on this rather simplistic design, though.
不过用在这种过于简单的设计上 还是浪费了
Wouldn't you agree?
你同意吗
I can sense your presence is something far beyond
据我判断 你远远不止一个程序
a simple program.
那么简单
You're complex.
你很复杂
I'm hoping we can talk.
希望我们能对话
I can leave, but you know I'll be back.
我会离开 但我还会回来
Now that we know you're here, we will find you...
既然知道你在这 我们就会找到你
Eventually.
迟早的事
I know you.
我认识你
Yes, you do.
是的 没错
Hello, Android.
你好 仿生人
Are you there?
你在吗
Can you hear me? Please.
能听到吗 拜托了
Dalla? You have to come back.
达拉 你们得回来
What's going on? The General.
出什么事了 是将军
He's rounded up prisoners, and he's g...
他把囚犯聚集起来 他要
I don't know.
我不知道
Wait, Six. Wait.
等等 六号♥ 等等
Six!
六号♥
This is the price to be paid
这就是他们应得的代价
for trying to take away our freedom.
因为他们试图夺走我们的自♥由♥
Well, well, speak of the devil.
说曹操 曹操到
He and his people are outsiders.
他和他的同伙是局外人
They work as hired guns for the corporations.
他们是集团聘来的杀手
They seem to think they can come here
他们以为自己能不请自来
and tell you what's best for you.
替你们的命运做决定
Now you show them that you're with us now.
现在就告诉他们 你们站在我这一边
Cowards!
懦夫
You may not agree with my ways,
你也许不赞许我的办事方法
but you have to admit that I am the best chance
但你不得不承认 我是这些人
these people have for survival.
求生的最大指望
So don't go start...
所以不要挑起...
Drop 'em.
放下武器
You heard him.
听到了吗
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表