剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Kill them.
杀了他们
Ma'am?
长官
Boone killed Commander Tarkanian.
布恩杀了塔卡尼恩指挥官
He's a psychopath.
他精神有问题
The others can't be trusted.
其他人也不能信任
It's the only way.
杀了他们是唯一的办法
I told you. She's one of them.
我说过 她和他们是一伙的
They've infiltrated all the corporations.
他们渗透进了所有的公♥司♥
They're working their way up.
而且在逐步往上爬
That's why she killed your commander...
所以她杀了你的指挥官
To take his place.
好取代他
All squads, this is Dr. Aaron.
所有小队请注意 我是安伦医生
Effective immediately, Lieutenant Sajen
赛洁恩中尉因身体原因
has been relieved of her duties for medical reasons.
被革除指挥权 即刻生效
I'm taking command of this mission.
从现在起任务由我指挥
Sergeant, release the prisoners.
中士 释放囚犯
Sergeant?
中士
You heard the man.
你们听他的
Stand down.
解除戒备
Fall back to the lab.
回到实验室
Understood.
明白
Shit.
妈的
We've got a problem here.
我们遇到麻烦了
She's not alone.
她的同伴出来了
Time to fulfill your destiny.
是时候该完成你的使命了
Three, Six, we've got a new problem.
三号♥ 六号♥ 我们遇到新麻烦了
Looks like Sajen released the other simulants in the lab.
赛洁恩好像释放了这个实验室里的其他模拟人
That makes four total, for now.
现在应该有四个
Shit.
妈的
Doctor, you've got to warn your men.
医生 你必须通知你的人
I'm not trained for this.
我没有接受过这种训练
I'm not a combat officer.
我不是战略指挥官
Listen, I've seen what these simulants can do.
听着 我见识过模拟人的厉害
They're dangerous.
他们很危险
Sergeant Morse, report.
莫斯中士 请回答
Sergeant, come in.
中士 请回答
You've got to do something, now.
你现在必须要采取行动了
You're right.
没错
All remaining Mikkei crew,
所有日经机组人员
fall back to the shuttle.
请回到运输机
We'll return to the ship and call for reinforcements.
我们要回飞船请求救援
Three, Six, get back to the "Marauder"
三号♥ 六号♥ 回掠夺者
and get the hell out of here. What about you?
赶紧离开这鬼地方 那你呢
The doctor and I will head back to the Mikkei shuttle.
医生和我会回日经运输机
We'll meet you back on the "Raza."
我们在刀锋见
All right, roger that. We'll bring the whiskey.
好的 收到 我们会备好酒的
Come forth, my brothers and sisters.
出来吧 我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Sergeant, where's your squad?
中士 你的小队成员呢
They're dead. What happened?
他们死了 怎么回事
He came out of nowhere.
他不知道从哪冒出来的
Took us by surprise.
一瞬间就干掉了我们
What the hell? We need to get out of here.
什么鬼 快走 离开这
Move!
快走
Can it get through the door?
门能拦住它么
I don't think so.
有点悬
What the hell was that?
这是什么玩意儿
I don't know,
不知道
but we've encountered them before.
不过我们以前遇到过这东西
They seem to like taking human bodies as hosts.
他们好像会寄生到人类的体内
Oh, my God.
天呐
This is Dr. Aaron. Can anybody read me?
我是安伦医生 有人能听见么
Sir! We're under attack!
长官 我们被袭击了
Some kind of creatures!
是种生物
Can you make it to the shuttle?
你们回到运输机么
They're all around us!
我们被包围了
Come in?
请回答
Do you read me? Anybody?
还有人能听到么
"Raza," This is the "Marauder."
刀锋 这里是掠夺者
Any word from Two?
有二号♥的消息么
Has the Mikkei shuttle launched?
日经运输机启动了么
Negative.
没有
We're cut off from the shuttle.
我们上不了运输机了
There's no way out.
没招了
We need to get to the station's reactor.
我们得回到基地反应堆
Why? It's supplying power
为什么 它为那个异物
to the anomaly... We need to shut it down.
提供能量 我们得关闭它
The anomaly? We don't even know what it is.
异物 我们都不知道那是什么
My crewman, Boone, when he came to,
我的机组成员 布恩 他醒来的时候
he said it was a gateway.
说那是一个入口
He also said he could hear voices in his head.
他还说他脑袋里总有声音
I think maybe he can.
我想他可以听到
He's had those things in him before.
他之前被这东西寄生过
We managed to get it out, but what if it affected him?
我们把这东西弄出来了 但他可能受了影响
Gave him some kind of connection to the others?
让他和其它的异形建立起了联♥系♥
You're both insane.
你们疯了
They are not native to this planet
他们不属于这个星球
or any planet that I've ever been to.
也不是我去过的任何一个星球的物种
They're an alien life-form.
他们是一种外星生命体
And you think they're coming through the anomaly?
你觉得他们是通过那个异物来的么
Yes! And we need to shut it down.
没错 我们得关闭它
Keep more of them from making the trip.
我们得防止更多的异形过来
Even if it's true, we wouldn't make it
就算是这样 我们也不可能成功
100 meters before they'd be on us.
他们会寄生到我们身上
What about those simulants
那那些模拟人呢
that are lying helpless right now,
他们现在正无助地躺在那
waiting to be taken?
眼看着被寄生
You want an army of those things out there,
你就放任那些东西在外
disguised as humans?
假扮成人类么
You're right. We don't have a choice.
你说得对 我们没的选
Let me call it in.
我联♥系♥一下
"Arashi," This is Dr. Aaron.
岚号♥ 我是安伦医生
Emergency protocol alpha-one.
启动紧急协议 阿尔法一
Authorization 274117.
授权认证 274117
You sure about this, Doctor?
你确定么 医生
What are you doing? It's my call.
你在做什么 这是我的决定
Execute.
执行
What did you do?
你做了什么
I called in the nuclear strike.
我启动了核武器打击
Wha...
什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
"Raza," This is the "Marauder" on approach.
刀锋 这里是掠夺者
Did the Mikkei ship just launch a missile?
刚刚日经飞船是发射了一枚导弹么
Affirmative.
是的
Tactical nuclear device.
战略核武器装置
It appears to be targeting the platform.
好像是要射到那个平台上
What about the shuttle?
运输机呢
It hasn't launched.
还没有起飞
We're going back.
我们马上回去
You can't. You'd never make it.
不可以 来不及的
Open a channel to the Mikkei ship.
打开一个连接日经飞船的频道
I'm sorry, "Raza." There's nothing we can do.
我很抱歉 刀锋 我们无能为力
You can disarm the nuke before it hits.
你可以在核武器爆♥炸♥前解除它
We've still got a crew member down there.
我们还有一个机组成员在那
We've got people down there, too, "Raza,"
我们也有同伴在那 刀锋
but it was an executive order... It's out of my hands.
但那是个行政命令 我无权干涉
If you don't disarm the nuke, we'll have no choice
如果你不解除核武器 我们别无选择
but to take it out ourselves.
只能自行拦截它了
They've severed the communication link.
他们切断了通信链路
Fire on the nuke, now.
打击那个核武器 马上
Launching missiles.
正在发射导弹
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表