剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Previously, on "Dark Matter"...
黑暗物质 前情提要
The House of Ishida has an unbroken lineage
石田家族的血脉可以
dating back over 400 years.
追溯到四百多年前
While other dynasties
尽管朝代更迭
and corporate overlords
公♥司♥易主
have come and gone,
如此循环往复
Ishida has remained.
石田家族一直延续至今
Why do you think that is?
你认为他们凭借的是什么
Ryo!
凉
Yes, Sensei?
我在 老师
Am I boring you? No, Sensei.
我让你觉得烦了吗 不 老师
Then please answer the question.
那就请回答问题
You do know what the question was, don't you?
你知道我在问什么 对吗
No. I apologize.
不 抱歉
So...
所以
you're not interested in your family's bloodline?
你对家族血脉不感兴趣
No. I mean, yes.
不 我是说 是的
Of course. I...
当然 我
it's just...
只是
it's all in the past.
这些已经是历史了
And what is that? The future?
而那是什么 未来吗
Yes.
是的
It's the specs for the new research facility
这是我父亲正在建造的新研究基地的
my father is building.
规格书
Zairon's best scientists
赛荣最好的科学家
will go there to develop weapons, shields,
会去那里为舰队开♥发♥武器 防护罩
and engine technologies for the fleet.
以及引擎技术
There's no star system at these coordinates.
这些坐标点里没有星系
It's deep in the Lankar Nebula,
它在兰卡星云深处
where our enemies will never find it.
我们的敌人永远都找不到那里
You know, Ryo, one day you'll be emperor,
凉 总有一天你会成为天♥皇♥
and for all our sakes,
而为了我们所有人的命运
I hope by then you understand
我希望到那个时候你会明白
there's more to holding an empire together
要想统治帝国 需要的不只是
than weapons and ships.
武器和太空舰
I got it.
我知道了
I think I know where he took the Blink Drive.
我觉得我知道他把瞬间驱动带到哪里去了
The coordinates place the research facility
坐标将研究基地定位在
in the Lankar Nebula.
兰卡星云
Difficult to access.
很难到达
And even harder to find.
甚至很难找到
I think that's the whole idea.
我想这就是意图所在
Depending on how long we intend to stay
考虑到我们要在附近
in the vicinity,
停留的时间
we'll have to divert power to the shields.
我们必须把能量转移到防护罩
Hang on a sec.
等一下
We don't even know for sure the Blink Drive is there.
我们甚至不确定瞬间驱动到底在不在那
That station is the most important
那个空间站是石田帝国
military research facility
最重要的
in the entire Ishida Empire.
军用研究基地
At least, that's the way Four remembered it.
至少 四号♥记得是这样
We know that he's trying to replicate the technology
我们知道他在试图为他的舰队复♥制♥
for his fleet.
这些技术
Anyway, it's the only lead we have.
不管怎样 这是我们唯一的线索
What kind of defenses can we expect?
守备力量如何
Impossible to say.
不好说
Ships? I doubt it.
有太空舰吗 我觉得不会
The facility's obviously designed to withstand
显然这个基地是设计为可以抵抗
any radiation from the nebula.
星云辐射的
And any ships that are in the area,
而所有在这片区域经过的飞船
they would just have the same problem as us.
都会产生和我们一样的问题
They wouldn't stay for long.
他们不会在这里久留
They're obviously relying on stealth
显然他们希望保持低调
and secrecy.
和隐秘
Which gives us the advantage.
这也就给了我们便利
We take out their defenses,
我们干掉他们的守备力量
board the station, grab the device,
登陆空间站 拿到设备
and get the hell out of there
然后 在他们
before they have a chance to call for reinforcements.
派人增援前离开
Smash and grab. It's just my style.
一击即退 是我的风格
And then what?
然后呢
I mean, if we get the Drive,
如果我们拿到了驱动
are we really gonna go after Four?
真的要去抓四号♥吗
He killed Nyx.
他杀了尼克斯
And you want revenge.
你想要复仇
Isn't that what we do?
我们不就是在向他复仇吗
We did it for One.
我们也曾为一号♥复仇
Jace Corso wasn't a member of this crew.
贾斯·柯尔索不是船员
He wasn't one of us.
甚至不是我们的一员
Four was.
而四号♥是
Aw, hell, that just makes it worse.
真是越说越麻烦了
Going after the drive, I get.
拿回驱动 我赞成
But putting our lives on the line to settle a score?
但为了逞英雄而让我们命悬一线
So what're you saying?
那你的意思是
We just let him get away with it?
我们就这么放过他
He already did.
他已经逃走了
Nyx is dead.
尼克斯死了
And killing Four isn't gonna bring her back.
杀死四号♥ 她也不会死而复生
Misaki.
美咲
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Growing up, you were always strong and determined.
一直以来 你总是既强大又坚定
I'm not surprised you landed well.
你混得这么好 我一点都不吃惊
When I was in training for the guard,
当我还在接受护卫队预备训练时
I scored my first victory
我打败了一个大个儿男孩
against a much bigger boy.
那是我第一次胜利
I celebrated with friends
比赛后
after the match.
我和朋友们庆祝
But on my way home,
但是在我回家路上
he was waiting for me,
他和另外两个人
along with two others.
已经在那儿等着我了
They held me down
他们把我打倒
and they beat me until I cried.
打到我哭
I told no one.
我谁也没告诉
I simply resumed my training.
我继续训练
And even though I had improved,
即便我水平提高了
I learned my lesson and never won another match.
我也吸取教训 再也没赢过比赛
Misaki, I...
美咲 我...
Years later, after graduation...
很多年后 我毕业了
I chose a night.
我选了一个晚上
And this time, it was I who waited for them
这次是我在他们回家时
as they headed home.
等着他们
Their three blades against mine.
三把利刃对着我
That much bigger boy, he'd grown even bigger.
那个大块头 长得更高大了
I put out one of his eyes.
我挖掉了他一只眼睛
And then I hamstrung the other two.
然后我打残了另外两个
Oh, they didn't report me, of course.
他们当然没揭发我
Instead, they claimed they'd been set upon
反之 他们声称自己
by a gang of thieves.
碰到一帮贼
Their dreams of serving in the royal guard had ended,
他们成为皇家护卫的梦想破灭了
but at least their dignity was intact.
但是至少他们尊严犹存
One Eye, he eventually did come after me.
那个独眼最终还是来找我寻仇
They never found his body.
没人能找到他的尸体
I look forward to working with you, Teku.
我很期待与你共事 德古
Nearing the Ishida station.
接近石田站
All right, the Marauder's prepped and ready to go.
好了 掠夺者准备就绪
They're returning fire.
他们还击了
Shields are holding.
正在掩护
You didn't really think it was gonna be that easy, did ya?
你不会真以为这么容易吧
Hit them again. Target weapons only.
再次攻击 瞄准武器
Targeting weapons.
正在瞄准武器
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表