剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Respiration,
呼吸
skin temperature, pupil dilation,
表皮温度 瞳孔放大
sweat production...
出汗
Is there gonna be a point soon?
你到底想说什么
I'm detecting something in you I've never seen before...
我在你身上感觉到了从未有过的情绪
Fear.
恐惧
I didn't want to say anything in front of the others.
我不想在大家面前说出来
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
It's getting worse the closer we get to the planet.
离星球越近 你越害怕
You don't want to be here.
你不想去那
It's not the first time that I disagree with a mission.
这又不是我第一次和大家有分歧
True,
确实
but usually you respond with anger,
但是你一般都会变得愤怒
frustration,
失望
resentment, and a somewhat childish inability
怨恨 幼稚得不愿考虑
to consider other viewpoints.
别人的建议
This is different.
这次不同
Yeah, it's different because usually,
没错 不同是因为
when we risk our asses, it's based on something real...
以前我们冒险的时候 好歹还有根据
Something we can trust.
信得过的根据
You're implying that
你在暗示
the memory Victor showed me is not reliable.
维克多给我展示的回忆片段是伪造的
He puts his hands on your head,
他把手放在你头上
and then he looks you in the eye and he shows you a memory.
盯着你的眼睛 给你看一段回忆
We're supposed to gamble our lives based on that?
我们就得为此赌上性命吗
I thought you were over your distrust of Victor...
我以为你已经开始相信维克多
and of androids in general.
和我们仿生人了
In fact, you said if he ever returned to the ship,
你还说如果他回来
you would welcome him.
你会欢迎他的
I know what I said.
我知道我说过
I believe the information is reliable.
我认为记忆片段不是假的
Two, when she was Portia, very much wanted to find out
当二号♥还是波西亚的时候 很想知道
what was happening on that facility.
在那个地方发生了什么
And you agreed.
而且你同意了
That was Boone...
那是布恩...
not me.
不是我
Hey.
嘿
So, uh...
那...
what's going on?
发生了什么
What's going on where, Two?
你指的是哪 二号♥
Here, mostly.
这里吧
My boobs?
我的乳♥房♥♥吗
Uh, yeah.
是的
Am I doing them wrong? No, it's not that.
我弄得不对吗 不 不是那个意思
Perhaps you could offer me some guidance.
也许你可以给我点建议
I noticed you're very adept at...
我注意到你很善于
packaging yours.
包装你的
Thanks. But I'm not looking
谢谢 可我不是要
to offer fashion advice. It's just...
给你些时尚方面的建议 我只是
Well, it's a very different look for you,
你和以前很不一样
and I was wondering why.
我很好奇你改变的原因
finally learning the truth about my origin
对我的真正的起源了解之后
has caused me to reconsider who and what I am.
我开始重新思考我是谁以及我存在的意义
I learned I'm special, Two...
我知道了我是特别的 二号♥
in a good way.
是独一无二的
That was never in doubt.
我一直这么认为
That's very kind of you, but I did have my doubts.
你真好 但我确实有过疑虑
But now I know I was designed for more...
可是我现在知道我被设计出来的意义
To be more.
比我想的更加重要
I guess that's something we have in common.
我们都有这个共识了
It's true. We do.
是的
So... the outfit...
那... 这身衣服
I wanted something that incorporates
我想要一种 融合我所置身的
the two worlds that I embody...
两种世界的元素
Humanity and instrumentality, functionality and sexuality,
人性化与工具性 理性与性感
polymer-coated nano-fibers and... boobs.
纳米纤维聚合外层和... 乳♥房♥♥
Okay, stop saying that.
好了 别再那么说了
"Boobs"?
乳♥房♥♥吗
Okay. If this new look
好吧 如果这个新形象
makes you happy, that's all that matters.
让你高兴 那就没问题了
It's not so much this new look, but the very fact
不只是这个新形象让我开心 而是
that I can choose a new look that makes me happy.
我能我能选择让我开心的新形象这个事实
Today it will be this.
今天是这个模样
Tomorrow it might be something else.
明天可能就变了
But the point is, I now possess the autonomy
但重点是 我现在拥有
to decide my own fate.
我自己命运的主导权
What I wear is just a small part
我的服装相对于我面临的无数可能性
of the endless possibilities open to me.
是微不足道的
It opens up a whole new world.
我正走进一个新世界
Well... great.
嗯 很好
It is great.
是很好
You've been a very good friend to me, Two...
你一直是我的好朋友 二号♥
for longer than either of us will ever know.
这段友谊天长地久
Thank you...
谢谢
so much.
非常感谢
Always.
我不会变的
Boobs.
乳♥房♥♥
Boobs.
乳♥房♥♥
Boobs.
乳♥房♥♥
Boo...
乳...
The planet is mostly ocean, with what appear to be
这个星球大部分被海洋包裹
several abandoned deuterium processing facilities
还有些像是废弃掉的氘处理设施
on the surface.
分布在星球表面
No sign of activity?
没有活动迹象吗
Negative.
没有
But I am detecting an anomalous energy signature
但我在星球内部侦察到一个
emanating from within.
异常的能量放射现象
What do you mean "Anomalous"?
异常的是什么意思
The computer is unable to match the readings
电脑无法识别出
to any known analytical models.
吻合的已知分♥析♥模型
So, in other words, no idea.
所以 你的意思是 你也不知道
I'm guessing that's our target.
我猜那就是我们的目标
It's worth checking out.
值得去查一查
Send us the coordinates.
把坐标发给我们
Understood.
知道
"Raza," We're in.
刀锋 我们进来了
Any more information about that anomaly?
关于那个异常之物还有什么信息吗
It's located further within the facility,
在基地的更深处
but difficult to pinpoint.
但很难精确定位
All right, let's go.
好的 我们走
Whole place is powered down.
整个地方都断电了
It doesn't look like anyone's been here in a while.
看起来像荒废了很久的样子
That's what I'm saying.
我就说吧
We're wasting our time.
我们在浪费时间
Hold on.
等等
I got something.
我有发现
"Raza," We found something. Looks like some kind of lab.
刀锋 我们有所发现 这看起来像一个实验室
There are people inside these things.
这些东西里有人
Heart rate, respiration...
心率 呼吸
Body temperature?
体温
This is all consistent with stasis.
这是休眠状态
Wait a minute.
等一下
What?
怎么
Nanites.
纳米修复器
They're like me. Dwarf Star made them.
他们像我一样 是矮星科技制♥作♥的
Okay. Well, there's only four of them, so no big deal, right?
好吧 他们只有四个人 不是麻烦 对吧
Uh, guys?
同志们
There are a few more of them over here.
这边还有更多
The upload is coming in now.
我收到上传的信息了
You were correct in your assumption, Two.
你的猜测是对的 二号♥
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表