剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Previously, on "Dark Matter"...
黑暗物质 前情提要
The summit on EOS-7 will come under attack, and the result
在厄俄斯七号♥举办的峰会将遭到袭击 那将会掀起
will be all-out corporate war.
一场火力全开的集团大战
It's a key that allows someone to access
这是可以让人通往
inter-dimension space time.
跨维时空的钥匙
Use non-lethal force only.
只能使用非致命武力
I'll get the Blink Drive.
我去搞定瞬间驱动
I just needed to cut you.
我只要伤你一刀就行
The poison that coats my blade will do the rest.
剩下的就靠我刀刃上的毒药了
Are you telling me you want the war to happen?
难道你想让战争爆发吗
My people are already at war.
我的子民已经陷入战争
Three, Five, Six, if you can hear me,
三号♥ 五号♥ 六号♥ 要是能听到的话
get down to the Marauder.
到掠夺者上去
Hey, come with me.
跟我走
Two? Two.
二号♥ 二号♥
Come on.
快
Where are the others? Come on, we've gotta go.
其他人呢 快 我们得走了
We have to find them.
我们得找到他们
If we don't leave now, we're not gonna make it.
如果我们现在不走的话 就来不及了
No, we can't leave. Not yet.
不行 我们不能走 还不行
Hey, look at me.
看着我
We have to go. Now.
我们必须得走 就现在
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Negotiating our safe passage, thank you very much.
为我们的安全通行作协商 多谢关心
I don't understand. The android was the bomb,
我不懂 那个仿生人是炸♥弹♥
but he detonated off-site.
但他是在空间站外引爆的
Well, all I know is EOS-7 was destroyed,
我只知道厄俄斯七号♥被炸毁了
and now, we are looking at corporate war.
现在 我们面临的是集团大战
Ferrous Corp has launched a pre-emptive strike,
黑金公♥司♥已经率先发起攻击
and all hell has broken loose.
现在局势已经是一团糟了
So what does that mean for us?
这对我们意味着什么
Well, fortunately, Mikkei remained neutral
还算好 日经联合在理事会投票时
at the council vote, so neither side see us
依然保持中立 所以两方都没有把我们
as a direct threat... for now.
当作直接威胁 目前是这样
I have a Mikkei cruiser en route, but the closest friendly
一艘日经联合舰已经在路上了 但是离我们最近的友好飞船
in range is your Raza.
是你的刀锋号♥
I have requested a comm link in order to set up a rendezvous.
我已经请求通信连接 方便我们会合
Wait, they know we're gonna meet up with the Raza?
等等 他们知道我们要与刀锋号♥碰头吗
Yes.
是的
And they're still willing to help us?
他们还愿意帮助我们吗
Despite whatever disagreements Volkov-Rusi may have had
尽管沃尔科夫-罗斯和你还有其他船员
with you and your crew in the past...
可能曾产生过什么分歧
If that's what you call Two killing a dozen
你是指二号♥杀了那么多
of their soldiers.
他们的士兵吗
War changes everything.
战争会改变一切
Now it's all about new alliances.
现在的关键是结成新的联盟
Android!
仿生人
Five, are you all right? Yeah, I'm fine.
五号♥ 你没事吧 是的 我很好
We made it to an escape pod and managed to jettison
我们登上了逃生舱 然后
before the station blew up.
在空间站爆♥炸♥前撤离了
Thanks to Commander Truffault.
多亏了特吕弗指挥官
We were picked up by a Volkov-Rusi ship that
一艘沃尔科夫-罗斯的飞船
answered our distress beacon, and they have agreed
回应了我们的求救信♥号♥♥并将我们救起 而且他们已经同意
to give us safe transport to your ship.
将我们安全送到你们的飞船
We just need your coordinates.
现在只需要知道你们的坐标
Understood.
明白
What about the rest of the crew?
剩下的船员呢
Have you heard anything?
你有听到什么消息吗
No, I lost contact with them shortly before the explosion.
没有 爆♥炸♥前不久 我和他们失去了联♥系♥
Two, Three, Six.
二号♥ 三号♥ 六号♥
They were all on the station.
他们都在空间站
Well, maybe they were able to reach escape pods too.
好吧 或许他们也找到了救生舱
We couldn't have been the only ones.
我们不可能是唯一的幸存者
Perhaps.
有可能
We'll find them. I know we will.
我们会找到他们的 我们会的
Everyone's gonna be okay.
大家都会没事的
No, Five. I'm afraid that's not true.
不 五号♥ 恐怕这是不可能的
Shields are down We've lost navigation.
防护罩坏了 导航失灵
Trying to get the engines back online.
我想办法让引擎重新上线
All right, I've managed to stabilize our altitude
好的 我已经用推进器
with thrusters, but primary systems are inoperable.
稳住我们的高度了 但主系统还是不能操作
So are sensors and comms.
传感器和通信系统也不行
Though I suppose it could be worse.
不过我觉得这还不算最糟
Yeah, we could be having this conversation outside.
是啊 我们差点就得飘在外面对话了
Think you can pull off a miracle?
你觉得你能创造奇迹吗
Sure, but I'll need the right equipment
当然 不过我需要合适的设备
and about two days to get it done.
还得花上两天的时间
I'd settle for just getting comms back online
我只希望能在星际委员会找到我们之前
before the GA find us.
让通信系统恢复正常
So what do you think?
你怎么想的
She was counting on me. Don't do that.
她当时都指望我 别这么说
Don't make her a damsel in distress.
别把她说成一个落难姑娘
She's a hell of a lot better than that.
她比你想的要强一百倍
She knew going on that station would be a risk.
她知道登上空间站会有风险
She thought it was worth it.
她觉得这么做值得
But we still failed, and Ferrous Corp detonated
但我们还是失败了 黑金公♥司♥
that bomb anyway.
还是引爆了炸♥弹♥
That wasn't a bomb.
不是炸♥弹♥
What are you saying?
你什么意思
That chain reaction of explosions
那种程度的爆♥炸♥反应链
could've only been caused by the reactor core going critical.
只有在反应堆堆芯达到临界点时才会发生
Ferrous Corp wasn't responsible.
不是黑金公♥司♥干的
It was Ryo Ishida.
是石田凉
Four?
四号♥
No, why would he...? He said as much to the Android
不会吧 他为什么 他在偷了瞬间驱动之后
after stealing the Blink Drive.
把这些告诉了仿生人
Yeah, while we were on the station,
没错 我们在空间站上的时候
he boarded the Raza And took it.
他登上刀锋号♥ 拿走了驱动
I could've stopped this from happening.
我本来可以阻止这一切的
I should've seen it coming.
我早该看出来了
He claimed he needed it to win the war Zairon was fighting,
他说他需要驱动来帮助赛荣王国赢得战争
but I never thought he'd go this far with it.
但我从来没想到他会干出这种事
But still... no, no, why... Why would he blow up
但还是 不会吧 他为什么
that station and kill all those innocent people?
要把空间站炸了 为什么要伤及无辜
Because destroying the station triggers a bigger conflict,
因为毁了空间站能引起更大的争端
one that indirectly weakens Zairon's enemies
这样就能干预公♥司♥投资者的决策
by redirecting their corporate backers.
间接削弱赛荣王国对手的实力
How do you know this?
你怎么知道这些的
Because he told me.
因为他告诉了我
And, like you, I didn't believe he'd actually do it.
和你一样 我没想到他会来真的
We've got to stop thinking of him as our friend.
我们不能再把他当朋友了
He stopped being that the moment he downloaded
从他获得石田凉的记忆的那一刻起
Ryo Ishida's memories.
他就不再是我们的朋友了
The Four we knew is gone.
我们认识的四号♥已经走了
Teku.
德古
It's been far too long, my old friend.
好久不见 我的老朋友
Ryo?
凉
Now Emperor Ishida Ryo of Zairon.
现在该叫赛荣王国的石田凉大帝
Your step-mother?
你的后母呢
She'll no longer be a threat to you or anyone else.
她不会再给你或任何人带来威胁了
And Hiro?
宏呢
He'll no longer be a threat either.
他也不再是一个威胁了
Your step-brother was too easily influenced
你的异母兄长太容易受他人左右
but, at heart, a good man.
但他的心不坏
His death is unfortunate.
他死了可真是不幸
His death was regrettable but, ultimately, necessary.
他死得可惜 但话说回来 他必须得死
I still have enemies within the court,
我在宫中还有一些敌对势力
but they've lost their direct claim to the throne.
但他们都已经失去了皇位的直接继承权
They're disorganized and without purpose.
他们缺少方向 毫无秩序
It's only a matter of time before I uproot them.
我只要花点时间就能把他们铲除干净
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表