剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Do we have a deal?
成交吗
All right.
好吧
I'll try to give you the most direct path to the hab.
我会尽力给你指出前往居住舱的最快路径
You can't do this!
你不能这么做
I'm not gonna let those people die.
我不能让那些人白白送死
It is their duty and ours.
这是他们的义务 也是我们的义务
We're not soldiers.
我们又不是士兵
You're a traitor.
你是个叛徒
And you're a fool.
而你是个愚忠的傻子
The array checked out. Everything's fine.
阵列传感器检查完毕 一切正常
Whatever the anomaly is, it's for real.
可是无论出现什么异常现象 都是真的
The most peculiar thing is that it persists,
最奇怪的是 它依旧存在
without any apparent source.
但又查不到其明显的来源
At least not in our space-time.
起码不在我们这个时空
Wait a minute.
等等
What if when they went through,
万一是他们穿越的时候
they created a kind of rip or tear
在这里和他们前往之地间
between here and wherever they went?
创造了一种裂缝之类的呢
That's what the anomaly is, just one end of the tear.
而那就是这个异常现象 处在这个裂缝的一端
An interesting theory.
这个理论很有趣
If it's true,
如果这是真的
then as long as the tear persists,
那么只要这个裂缝依旧存在
we may be able to use it
我们说不定可以用这个裂口
to trace where they went.
来追踪他们的去处
Exactly.
完全正确
I'm on my way back up.
我在回去的路上
Five, come in.
五号♥,请回答
Shit.
可恶
Not again.
又来了
Five?
五号♥
We're receiving an incoming subspace transmission.
我们接收到来自子空间的传输信息
Five, come in.
五号♥ 请回答
识别来源
接收传输信♥号♥♥
Android, it's good to see you again.
仿生人 很高兴再见到你
Four.
四号♥
Or should I call you Emperor Ryo Ishida?
还是说 我应该称呼你石田凉天♥皇♥
Just Ryo would be fine.
凉就可以了
What do you want?
你想要什么
Straight to the point.
这么直接
Excellent.
很好
I know you attacked my research station.
我知道你们攻击了我的研究站
Yes.
没错
I sent in a transit clone to assess the situation
我向那里移形传送了克隆体去搞清状况
but lost contact.
但是断连了
In fact, we lost all contact with the station.
实际上 我们和空间站失去了一切联♥系♥
I'm not surprised.
我并不惊讶
Of course, this could be due to any number of reasons,
当然 这可能有很多原因
but the most obvious is, you killed everyone onboard.
不过很明显 你们杀了空间站里的所有人
That would be one possibility.
确有可能
And yet somehow I doubt it.
但不知为何我不相信
Care to enlighten me?
能告诉我真♥相♥吗
Why should I?
我为什么要告诉你
Maybe it would be best
我和人类船员谈
if I talked to a human crew member.
或许会更好
Let me speak with Two.
让我和二号♥谈谈
She's not available.
她现在没空
How about Nyx?
尼克斯呢
You want to speak to Nyx?
你想和尼克斯谈
I know we didn't end on the best of terms, but...
我知道我们没能好好结束 但
You killed her.
你杀了她
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I found her body, Ryo.
我找到了她的尸体 凉
After you came onboard and stole the Blink Drive.
就在你上船偷走瞬间驱动之后
That's it.
就是这个
Hab pod is on the other side.
居住舱在另一边
Might want to step back for this.
可能需要退后一点
Wait. Wait a minute.
等等 等一下
We're too late.
我们来太晚了
Protein bar?
能量棒
Shooting people really works up an appetite.
开枪杀人真的让人胃口大开
This is not something I want to mess with.
我可不想和它打交道
Oh, what now?
又怎么了
No. No, this is good.
不 不 这正好
This is just what we need.
这正是我们需要的
Six, come in.
六号♥ 请回答
Guys, I don't know how much longer I can stay here.
伙计们 我不知道我还能待多久
That wall of whatever it is...
那什么鬼墙
It's only a few meters away from the Marauder.
离掠夺者只有几米远了
Main power just went out in the station.
空间站刚刚断电了
The force field blocking the shuttle bay should be down too.
封闭停泊站的力场也该失效了
Roger that. I'm on my way.
收到 我在路上了
Meet you on the inside.
空间站里见
Is he gone? Who?
他走了吗 谁
Who do you think? The old man.
你说是谁 那个老头
He has a name, you know.
什么老头啊 他有名字
Whatever. Okay, come, sit.
管他的 来来 坐
What do you want, Lyra?
莱拉 你想干什么
I came here to tell you we're heading out...
我来告诉你 我们打算离开
All of us.
我们所有人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Remember that friend I mentioned, T.J.?
记得我提过的那个朋友T.J.吗
The one on the station in the Mirzam system?
军市一星系空间站上的那个吗
Yeah. He's got a sweet setup there,
是的 他在那里有一个不错的组织
and he's got room for more.
还能容纳更多人
The place is full of fat, rich tourists.
那里满是又肥又富的游客
Easy marks.
都是些傻瓜
He gives a percentage to the maintenance staff,
他给维修工一点好处
and they let him bunk out in the air vents.
他们让他睡在通风口
Sounds amazing.
真叫人惊讶
Anything's better than this place.
一切都比这里好得多
We're leaving tomorrow.
我们明天就走
Tomorrow?
明天
Yeah, we bribed a couple of crewmen
是的 我们贿赂了几个
on a long-range freighter.
远程运输机上的船员
It's nine days in the hold,
要在舱里待上九天
but it'll get us there.
但能带我们到那里
Well, I-I can't just leave.
但我不能就这么走了
Why not?
为什么不
Because of the old guy?
因为那个老头吗
His name is Baines.
他的名字叫贝恩斯
Okay, look...
好吧 听着
I know you think he's your friend
我知道你当他是朋友
'cause he's teaching you how to fix all this junk,
因为他教你怎么修理这些破烂
but you can't trust him.
但你不能相信他
Why not?
为什么不能
I saw him yesterday.
我昨天看见他了
Out by the market.
就在商场外
He was looking a little sketchy,
他看起来有点古怪
so I decided to follow him.
所以我决定跟上看看
Lyra... He went straight to
莱拉 他直直走到
the G.A. Detachment.
星际委员会分部
He was talking to the Sergeant.
他在和中士说话
Are you sure?
你确定
I saw it with my own eyes.
亲眼所见
Now what's a guy like that
他那样的人为什么
doing talking to the G.A.?
会和星际委员会的人说话
He's gonna rat us out.
他想出♥卖♥♥♥我们
No, you don't know that.
不 你不能确定
Yeah, well, we're not gonna stick around
是的 好吧 我们不打算
and take the chance.
冒险逗留
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表