剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
I came down in an escape pod after the destruction of EOS-7.
厄俄斯七号♥毁灭后 我从逃生舱里下来的
We heard weapons fire.
我们听到枪声了
Yeah, yeah, facility's security drone was still active.
是的 这里的安保无人机还处于激活状态
I had to take it out.
我只能干掉它
Are you alone?
你是一个人吗
Yeah, yeah, it's just me.
是的 就我自己
I'm sorry we didn't have more time to get to know each other.
很遗憾我们没有更多的时间来了解彼此
Me too.
我也是
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
We're not gonna make it.
我们活不下来了
Good-bye.
再见
Fonsei Teku, you stand before us,
方塞·德古 多年来第一次
a free man for the first time in many years.
以一个自♥由♥人的身份站在我们面前
As Emperor, I offer you a life far from the politics
作为天♥皇♥ 我赐予你一个远离政♥治♥
and gamesmanship of the royal court,
远离宫廷策略的生活
a home in the countryside and a considerable stipend
一个在乡村的家和一大笔非常可观的养老金
that will allow you to live out your retirement
足够让你过着相当好的
in quiet retreat.
退休生活
What say you, Teku?
你觉得怎么样 德古
You are most generous, heika.
您非常慷慨 天♥皇♥陛下
But, in order to receive these gifts,
但是 要接受这些赐予
you must publicly recant.
你必须公开认错
Do you renounce your actions against the throne?
你是否承认你有过忤逆当权者的行为
No, I do not.
不 我没有
I am, and have always been,
我现在 并且一直都
loyal to Zairon's rightful ruler
忠于赛荣的合法统治者
and his father before him.
和他父亲
Not a duplicitous Empress.
而不是那个奸诈的皇后
Not a pretender to the throne.
不是那个冒牌的天♥皇♥
Now and forever,
从今以后
only Emperor Ishida Ryo.
只忠于天♥皇♥石田凉
Well, you refusal to renounce your crimes
你拒不承认你的罪名
have cost you my offer.
让你失去了我的赐予
So be it.
随便吧
So, instead, I'll make you another:
相反 我将赐予你其他的
A position in this court
一个宫廷职务
as my royal advisor.
做我的皇室参谋
What say you, Teku?
如何 德古
I accept this great honor
我接受这无上荣耀
and vow to serve you
并且宣誓尽我所能
and the court to the best of my abilities,
效忠您和皇室
to my dying breath.
直至死亡
Five told me I would find you here.
五号♥告诉我 我能在这找到你
Ah, I wanted to grab a final cup
我想在和我的飞船会合前
before we rendezvous with my ship.
喝最后一杯
It's amazing, really. Your android makes better coffee
味道非常好 真的 你们仿生人做的咖啡
than anyone I know.
胜过我知道的任何人
You should come by for her Spaghetti Saturdays.
你应该为她的周六意面来一趟
Love to, but it looks like
乐意至极 但是看起来
I'm going to be rather busy for the foreseeable future.
在短期内我要变得非常忙了
So what do you think?
你怎么想的
Which side of this corporate war is Mikkei going to fall on?
在这场战争中 日经联合要站在哪一边
Well, if we side with Ferrous Corp's enemies,
如果我们和黑金公♥司♥的敌人一边
we risk inciting the wrath of a very powerful opponent
就得冒着激怒强大对手的风险
with no guarantee of victory.
且不能保证胜利
On the other hand, if we back Ferrous Corp,
反过来 如果我们以黑金公♥司♥为靠山
once the other corporations have been defeated,
一旦其他公♥司♥被打败
we know it'll only be a matter of time
我们就知道 他们来对付我们
before they come after us.
不过是早晚的事
So?
所以呢
So... we wait.
所以...我们等着
Continue to maintain a neutral position
继续保持中立
and try not to get drawn into the conflict.
尽量不被卷入冲突里
And how long do you think that'll last?
你觉得要等多久
Ideally, long enough until both sides are so weakened
理想的话 足够双方打得对方
beating the shit out of each other
都很虚弱了
we can just swoop in and clear the table.
我们就可以乘虚而入 清理牌面
Spoken like a true opportunist.
感觉是个真正的投机份子
Well, you do what's in the best interest
要为自己所做的
of those you serve.
取得最大的利益
Even if what you do is morally questionable.
就算你做的事有道德问题
Especially if what you do is morally questionable.
尤其是当你做的事有道德问题的时候
It's easy to lead in the good times,
太平时期做领导者很容易
much harder to do so in the bad.
战争时期就难多了
You suffer losses and begin to question past decisions,
你遭受损失 然后开始质疑过去的决定
and that's all right.
这些都没问题
But, as a Commander, you can't let
但是 作为一个指挥官 你不能让
the responsibilities you bear weigh you down, because,
你肩负的责任压倒 因为
if you do, you will never move forward.
如果你倒了 你就再也不能前进了
Yeah, well, that's easier said than done.
好吧 做起来就没那么容易了
Especially when the costs are personal.
尤其是代价与自己相关的时候
The costs are always personal.
代价总是要自己来付
Two, we've just received a coded transmission.
二号♥ 我们刚刚收到一条加密通讯请求
Is that my ship?
是我的船发来的吗
No.
不
Patch it through to the mess.
转接过来
Yes, Two.
好的 二号♥
"Raza," This is Lieutenant John Anders
刀锋猎人 这里是星际委员会的
of the Galactic Authority.
约翰·安德斯中尉
How did you acquire our comm signature?
你怎么拿到我们的通讯码的
I got it from a friend of yours.
你们的一位朋友给我的
He could use a lift. I'm sending you his coordinates.
我们可以捎他一段路 我把他的坐标发给你
It's chaos out there.
外面很混乱
GA's gonna be spread thin.
星际委员会只能在有限的范围内活动
I say we take advantage, hit a few places.
要我说就利用优势 打下几个地方
And I'm okay with that, but I think raiding and robbing
我倒是不反对 但我觉得偷袭和抢劫不是最终目的
should be a means to an end, not the end itself.
而是通往最终目的的手段
Like you said, we hit a few places.
像你说的那样 我们打下几个地方
We stock up... food, weapons, whatever, but then
存下食物 武器之类的东西 然后
we go after Ferrous Corp.
去找黑金公♥司♥算账
Put a crimp in their plans for galactic domination.
至少能给他们统治银河系的计划添些麻烦
Without the Blink Drive?
在没有瞬间驱动的情况下吗
We don't need the Blink Drive
我们现在不需要
to make a difference here.
瞬间驱动
It's not our fight, man.
这不是我们的战斗 伙计
If Ferrous Corp takes out the other corps,
如果黑金公♥司♥干掉了其他公♥司♥
you can be damn sure they'll eventually make it our fight.
他们肯定最后也会找上我们的
I made a casserole using some of the fresh vegetables
我用在乌鸦座八号♥上找到的一些新鲜蔬菜
we picked up on Corvus-8.
做了份炖菜
We'll have allies out there... Rebels, the outer colonies,
我们一定还会找到同盟的 反抗者 外星的被殖民者
anyone who's ever been wronged by the corporations.
任何遭受公♥司♥不公对待的人
Mm, this is really good.
这很好吃
Thank you.
谢谢
The secret ingredient is basil.
秘方在于罗勒
And love.
还有爱
But mostly basil.
但主要是罗勒
Hey, sorry I'm late.
嘿 抱歉我来晚了
Nice apron. Thank you.
围裙很漂亮 谢谢
I picked it up on our last station stopover,
上一次在空间站停留的时候我买♥♥的
along with new boots and a wholly impractical
还有双新靴子 以及一顶完全不实用
but simply adorable hat.
但很可爱的帽子
Well, where are you off to?
你要去哪
Well, I was gonna go eat in my quarters.
我打算回我的地盘吃饭
I've got stuff to do.
我有事要做
You're the one who keeps saying we're family.
是你经常说我们是一家人
Family eats together.
家人是要一起吃饭的
Hey. Yeah?
嘿 什么
Oh, all right.
哦 好吧
So, what about you?
那么 你呢
What do you think we should do next?
你觉得我们接下来要怎么办
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表