剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
And a buyer for this.
还会有买♥♥家买♥♥它
So this time next year,
所以到了明年此时
I will be retired on my own private moon.
我就归隐到自己的私人小卫星去
That's what you really want?
这真的是你想要的吗
I mean, no offense, but it sounds kinda lonely.
无意冒犯 不过听起来挺孤独的
Friends are overrated.
朋友们可都不太靠谱
I think you might be wrong about that.
我觉得你这么想就错了
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
别开枪 别开枪
Uh, you're gonna wanna stay down.
明智的选择是继续趴着
Wait! Wait!
等一下 等一下
Don't hurt her, please.
不要伤害她 拜托了
Seriously?
你认真的吗
After what she just tried to pull?
她刚才差点就开枪了
Adrian...
艾德里安...
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉...
I didn't mean what I said back there...
我刚刚说的话 都不是真心话
I was just...
我只是...
...so confused.
只是很困惑
Because... I was with that man... for so long,
因为... 我和那个男人相处了那么久
and I didn't think you were coming,
我根本没想过你会来救我
and I was just really scared.
我只是真的很害怕
I know that we never spent a lot of time together,
我知道我们的相处时间并不多
but I always thought that there could be something between us.
但是我一直都觉得 我们俩之间是有火花的
And if you give me the chance, I will prove it to you.
如果你愿意给我机会 我会证明给你看
By handing over the decryption program?
用把解码软件交给我们来证明吗
Huh?
什么
I remember the day Tabor gave you that locket,
我还记得塔博尔给你盒式项链坠的那天
I thought, "Since when did Tabor get so sentimental?"
我心想 "从什么时候开始塔博尔也变得如此多愁善感了"
This was his aunt Miriam's.
那是他米利亚姆阿姨给他的
Tabor didn't have an aunt Miriam.
塔博尔根本就没有什么米利亚姆阿姨
So I don't remember her name.
那就是我不记得她名字了
He didn't have an aunt.
他根本就没有任何阿姨
Did he have a grandmother?
那他有祖母吗
Just give it up, princess.
直接交出来吧 小公主
Here.
拿着
Shit.
该死的
The file has been successfully decrypted.
文件成功被破解了
We have the coordinates.
我们掌握了坐标
It's an uninhabited system in the Torzen sector.
是个在托赞地区上无人居住的星系
You guys...
同志们...
We need to find out if this is really what we think it is.
我们得搞清楚这到底是不是和我们所想的一样
Set a course and drop us out just within range.
设定航向 在它的范围内降落
And be prepared to get us out of there fast if we have to.
准备好在需要的时候随时带我们离开
Understood.
明白
Receiving long-range telemetry.
接收到远距离遥感勘测
Visuals on-screen.
画面在屏幕上
Can you magnify?
你能放大吗
It is indeed a facility
这座基地确实是
for the assembly of interstellar ships.
为了集中星际中的各种飞船而存在
There are berths for between 60 and 80 depending on size.
根据大小 它能为六十到八十艘飞船提供泊位
Except that they're gone.
只是他们都走了
We're too late. They already left.
我们太迟了 他们已经离开了
According to Mikkei intelligence, those ships
根据日经的情报 那些飞船
weren't ready to go online for another month at least.
至少还需要一个月的时间才能联机
Then where did they go?
那么它们去了哪儿呢
General, report.
将军 报告
It was a trap.
是个陷阱
The reinforcements were attacked
援军刚进入特米肯系
the moment they entered the Temiken system.
就被攻击了
A few ships managed to escape,
有几艘船成功逃了出来
but nine cruisers and three troop carriers were destroyed.
但有九艘巡航舰还有三艘运输舰被摧毁了
And what about my would-be assassin?
那那位想杀我的刺客呢
Has he named any co-conspirators yet?
他有供出任何共谋者的名字吗
He maintains he acted alone.
他的说辞依旧是独自行动
Round up his family and his closest friends.
把他的家人和最亲的朋友都找来
Guilty or not, an example must be made.
不管是否有罪 都必须杀鸡儆猴
And, general...
还有 将军...
Send a cruiser to the miners in the Nakana asteroid field.
派一艘巡航舰去中野行星带的矿场
Find the ringleaders, choose one,
找出那些罪魁祸首 选一个
and have them publicly executed.
当场处决他们
Emperor!
天♥皇♥陛下
You have something to say, Teku?
你有什么话要说吗 德古
You have some advice to offer on how I should run my empire?
我该怎样管理我的帝国 你是有什么意见吗
Hey. How you doing?
嗨 你过得好吗
Hey! Pretty good.
嗨 过得还不错吧
So? What have I missed?
所以最近我都错过了些什么
Oh, the usual...
就是日常那些...
action, adventure, thrilling escapes...
行动 冒险 还有惊心动魄的逃跑
You?
你呢
Uh, meetings, votes.
开会 投票
Thrilling infrastructure renewal plans.
有些令人兴奋的修复基础设施的计划
Wow. No wonder you left. It's hard to compete with that.
酷 怪不得你离开了 这一切根本没得比
Yeah.
是的
The important thing is, we're making progress
重要的是 我们在渐渐统一战线
towards a united front.
在这方面有些进展了
An interplanetary alliance that could see us gain entry
一个星际联盟可以让我们
into the League of Autonomous Worlds.
进入到自治世界联盟
And then what?
那之后呢
Then the colonies will be able to operate
这样那些殖民地就可以
under the league's full protection.
在联盟的全面保护下运作
No, I mean, with you. What's next?
不 我的意思是 你之后会怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll go where I'm needed, I guess.
我猜我会去需要我的地方
Well, you're needed here.
这里就需要你
On this ship.
这艘船需要你
As much as I appreciate it, there's a difference
我感到很荣幸 但是
between being wanted and being needed.
被想要和被需要是有区别的
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you, too.
我也想你
Hey, after the next summit,
下次峰会之后
I'll be free for a while. Great time to come visit.
我会有一段空闲时间 是你来拜访我的好时机
I'd like that.
我会去的
Hey! They're here!
他们来了
Duty calls.
我该去工作了
I've got to go. See you soon?
我该走了 后会有期
Yeah. Soon.
好的 很快就能再见
Commander Nieman, voice identify.
尼曼指挥官 人声识别
Official report, board of directors' eyes only.
官方报告 仅董事会成员能看
Begin recording.
开始记录
The war is going according to plan.
这场战争是按计划进行的
Current projections estimate our corporate enemies
现在的推测是 估计我们的敌人
will be defeated in six months.
会在六个月被击败
However, there has been a new, unforeseen development.
但是 现在有了一个预料之外的新发展
The independent colonies have organized
那些独♥立♥殖民地集结的速度
much faster than we anticipated.
比我们预想中的要快多了
It now appears they're getting outside help.
现在看来他们有外界的帮助
As a result, we'll have to move up our timetable.
因此 我们需要加快行动了
We can no longer afford to wait until the war's over
我们不能再等到战争结束之后
to... deal with it.
去解决它了
We need to take out any colony not under our umbrella.
我们需要解决任何不在我们保护下的殖民地
And with victory now assured,
因为胜利是唾手可得的
we need to do so in a way that limits damage
我们需要尽量减少
to the infrastructures.
对于基础设施的损害
Therefore, afraid we have no choice.
因此 恐怕我们没有别的选择了
It's time to use Agent Zero.
零特工该出场了
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表