剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Why won't we remember telling you?
为什么我们不会记得告诉过你
Look, I don't have time to explain.
我没时间解释了
No, in fact, that's not true.
不 其实 不对
I have a lot of time.
我有很多时间
But I would prefer not to,
但我还是不要解释了
because you will not believe me.
因为你们不会相信我
So.
所以
Give it up.
别争了
Deep, dark secrets. Let's go.
说出来吧 隐藏最深的秘密
Tell you what... No. No.
跟你说... 不 不
How many times do I have to say this?
我得重复多少遍
I'm not sparring with you!
我不会跟你打的
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Does it involve me being a conspirator
是不是让我和你合谋
in a plot to plant a human fingernail in Two's dinner?
在二号♥的晚餐里放入一片人类指甲
No. I think I figured out a way
不 我想到了一个办法
to convince you that what I'm saying is happening to me
能让你相信我说的
is really happening to me. Okay.
都是真的 好吧
Have you figured out what's wrong with the FTL engines yet?
你找出超光速飞行引擎故障原因了吗
Yes. You guessed correctly.
是的 你猜的不错
It wasn't a faulty relay switch. Okay, it wasn't a guess.
不是继电器开关的问题 好吧 这不是猜的
One of the antimatter transducer feeds was compromised
一个反物质传感器馈电被
by an impairment in one of the particle accelerators.
一个粒子加速器的故障损害了
Okay. I got it. Right.
好吧 知道了 对了
Where are you going?
你去哪
To find Solara and get her to reboot me!
找到索拉 让她重启一下我
Okay.
好
Hey. Check behind your night stand.
嘿 去床头柜后面找找
It's not a faulty relay switch. It's an accel...
不是继电器开关故障 是一个加...
It's an acceleration translator... ometer.
是一个加速传感器...计
What? Shit.
什么 妈的
Hey. Behind the night stand.
嘿 在床头柜后面
One of the accelerator particle something or other...
一个加速器粒子什么或者其它...
What's it's got caught behind the... something. Blew.
什么被弄到到某个东西的后面 故障
Shit.
妈的
Hey. Hello. I don't know.
嘿 你好 我不知道
I wrote it down.
我写下来了
This is blank.
是空白的
Reboot. Shit!
重来了 妈的
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
This is a very powerful stimulant.
这是一种很强劲的兴♥奋♥剂♥
Every time I fall asleep or I lose consciousness,
每次我睡着了 或者失去意识
the loop starts over again, so if I don't fall asleep
这个循环就又开始一次 所以 如果我不睡
or I don't lose consciousness,
或着保持清醒
I stay awake 'til tomorrow.
我一直醒着熬到明天
The loop's broken.
这个循环就被打破了
Things go back to normal.
然后一切就正常了
You think will work, right?
你觉得会有用的吧
I think you think it will work.
我觉得你自己觉得有用
Come on.
来吧
Just hit me up with the jitter juice, let's go.
把这个兴奋果汁注射进来 我们开始吧
Consider the fact that this situation manifested itself
鉴于这个症状是在你知道萨拉的意识
after you learned that Sarah's consciousness
被上传为数据后
was digitally uploaded.
才表现出来的
It's not some symptom of depression.
这不是什么抑郁症候群
Maybe if you... No.
或许你... 不是
I'm not talking to Sarah or whatever that thing
我不是在谈论萨拉 或者
is in the ship's computer.
舰载电脑里的什么东西
Her digital consciousness.
她的数字化意识
And it's very much her.
那就是她
The revelation that she's still alive has clearly affected...
她依然活着这个出人意料的事实显然影响了...
No. No. She is not alive. That isn't her.
不 不 她不是活着的 那不是她
I'm not talking to some computer program.
我不是在谈论某个电脑程序
As you wish.
如你所愿
What?!
干什么
Do you know what time it is?
你知道现在几点吗
It's about an hour until tomorrow.
大概还有一个小时到明天
I feel good. Alert.
我感觉很好 警惕着呢
But I need someone to talk to to make sure I stay awake.
但我需要找个人聊天以确保我醒着
Well, then, go see the Android.
去找仿生人
Unlike me, she doesn't need to sleep.
不像我 她不用睡觉
She's in her charging station. Then go bother someone else.
她在充电站 那就去骚扰别人
I cannot bug anyone who could knock me unconscious.
我不能去打扰一个能把我打晕的人
So that leaves you.
于是就只剩下你
You forgot Five. Nope. I didn't.
你遗漏了五号♥ 不 我没有
Fine. What do you want to talk about?
好吧 你想聊些什么
My day. Starts the same.
我的日子 总是同样地开始
Every single morning, I wake up,
每一个早晨 我醒来
I realize I'm still in this infernal loop.
我意识到我依然在这个可恶的循环里
So I go about my routine.
于是我开始例行公事
So she says, "Hey," Then I say, "Hey,"
于是她说 "嗨" 然后我也回复"嗨"
usually at the same time.
通常都是在同样的时间
Then you fall down.
然后你就摔倒了
Then I walk by the Android.
然后我路过仿生人
It's not a faulty relay switch.
这不是继电器开关故障
It's called the Butterfly Effect, which accounts
这被叫做蝴蝶效应 它指的是
for the variations in outcomes.
变量对结果的影响
For instance, if I get up
比如 如果
on the wrong side of the bed, or I forget
我从错误的一侧起床 或者
to go to the bathroom one morning...
某一个早晨我忘记了去盥洗室
But I couldn't remember.
但是我想不起来了
So when that didn't work, I realized
那个办法没用 我意识到了
the solution's obvious.
解决的办法很明确
I just need to stay awake past the point in time
我只需要保持清醒状态度过
when the loop resets.
循环重置的时间点
And I think I did it.
我想我确实做到了
I did it.
我做到了
Oh, for f...
该死
I'm never gonna be able to figure this out on my own.
我永远都没办法仅靠自己走出来了
I need help.
我需要帮助
Oh, but you're not gonna take me seriously
但你肯定不会把我当回事的
until I can prove to you that I'm actually
除非我能证明给你看
living in this time loop.
我确实活在时间循环里
I need to convince you.
我需要说服你
And how do you propose to do that?
那你打算怎么做
Teach me something.
教我些什么东西
Teach me something that I would never know in a million years.
教我一些我一百万年都不会懂的东西
Well, I've just discovered that one of the antimatter...
我刚才发现了反物质中的一个...
No. No science.
不 不要教科学
Something I'd never know in a million years,
教一些我一百万年搞不懂的东西
not ten million years.
不是一千万年
But something equally useless to me.
但是对我同样又没什么用处
Well, I am programmed to speak over two dozen languages.
我被设定为能说十几种语言
Perfect. Just pick one.
很好 随便选一个
Français, peut-être?
或许 法语
German it is. That was French.
是德语吧 是法语
French is fine too.
法语也挺好
I'd be happy to teach you
我很乐意教你
so long as I can continue to effect repairs on the ship.
只要我能保证继续舰艇修复
But I am fully capable of multitasking.
但我完全可以身兼多职
Okay, great. Let's just do this, all right?
好的 很好 我们开始吧
Allons-y!
我们开始吧
That's French for "Let's go."
这是法语里的"我们开始吧"
Zalonvy.
窝该死哈(三号♥在瞎念)
It's a good thing we have all the time in the world.
幸好我们在这世界上有的是时间
Où est le chat de Monsieur Michaud?
米肖先生的猫在哪里
Meeshee meesha me shooshee sho sho.
密歇乡生哒馍在河里(三号♥还在瞎念)
No, you can't just make up your own words.
不 你不能自己造词
You have to actually repeat the words I say.
你必须复述我说的话
Right. Right.
好的 好的
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表