剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Somehow Kal survived the attack on that planet.
卡尔不知怎么在那个星球的袭击中活了下来
He's alive? Are you sure?
他还活着吗 你确定吗
I've been monitoring inter-corporate communications
我一直在监视着公♥司♥之间
for any mention of you and your crew.
任何提及你和你的队员的通讯内容
Today the system flagged a transmission mentioning Kal.
今天系统中出现了一个提及卡尔的传输对话
Where is he?
他在哪儿
On a Ferrous Corp ship sent to assess
在一个黑金公♥司♥派去评估
the efficiency of the attack.
攻击效果的飞船上
I'm still working to pinpoint its location.
我仍在尝试定位船的确切位置
Hopefully, I can find them in time,
希望为了卡尔
for Kal's sake.
我能及时找到他们
I think I'm losing my mind.
我觉得我要疯了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
I keep seeing things.
我一直看到些东西
You mean your memories.
你是说你的记忆吗
No, these are different, convoluted flashes.
不 是一些我难以理解的闪回片段
I keep seeing people in hazmat gear.
我一直看到穿着生化服的人
Hallucinations. No, there's more to it.
幻觉吧 不是 不只是幻觉
Things have been happening to me that don't make any sense.
我身上在发生很多难以解释的事情
One second, I'm one place, the next, I'm somewhere else.
前一秒我在一个地方 后一秒我就在其他地方了
The labels on the pills,
药瓶上的标签
the data on all the med monitor,
所有体征检测器的数据
it's all nonsense.
都是乱码
It's the effects of the neurotoxin.
这是精神毒素造成的
It's messing with your head.
他们在扰乱你的大脑
No. I'm telling you...
不 我跟你说...
Yeah, whoa, whoa. Where are you going?
好 等等 你要去哪儿
I'm telling you, look... look at that monitor.
我跟你说呢 看 看监测器
Tell me what it says.
告诉我上面写的什么
You're asking the wrong guy, man.
你问错人了 兄弟
Believe it or not, I never finished med school.
信不信由你 我又不是医学院毕业的
Pick a pill bottle, any pill bottle.
拿一个药瓶 任何一个都行
Read me the list of active ingredients.
给我读上面的活性成分
Hey...
嘿
You're going to be okay, buddy.
你会没事儿的
I promise.
我保证
See you on the other side.
换个情境相见
Maybe you're right.
或许你是对的
Yeah.
是啊
It's poisoned my mind.
那东西毒害了我的大脑
Hey, if it doesn't work and I don't wake up...
听着 如果这样没用 我没醒过来的话...
You're gonna wake up.
你会醒过来的
If I don't, I need you to do something for me.
如果我没醒过来 我想让你帮我做件事
Anything.
任何事都行
Find my wife.
找到我老婆
Tell her I never stopped loving her.
告诉她我一直爱着她
You tell Lara herself when you see her again.
你见到劳拉的时候自己告诉她
Wait a sec.
等等
Yeah.
嗯
How'd you know her name?
你怎么知道她的名字的
You told us.
你告诉我们的
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
Yeah, you did.
是的 你说了
Six.
六号♥
You're losing him. I can get him back.
你快控制不住他了 我能控制住
He knows. Shut up and let me work.
他知道了 闭嘴 让我集中精力工作
Come on.
拜托
The Android has disabled the "Marauder."
仿生人关闭了掠夺者号♥
Look, you need to calm down.
听着 你得冷静下来
This is the neurotoxin affecting you.
是精神毒素在影响你
You are not thinking straight.
你大脑不清醒
Yeah, I'm aware of that.
我清楚着呢
This is all in my head.
这些全在我大脑里
You're all in my head.
你们都在我大脑里
Six, you're scaring me.
六号♥ 你吓到我了
You all tried a little too hard to convince me
你们试图让我告诉你们地址
to give up that location.
有些尝试过度了
We're just trying to help those people.
我们只是想帮助那些人
You? Trying to help people out of the goodness
你吗 因为你善良的心
of your own heart?
而帮助那些人吗
That alone should have set off the alarm bells.
这一句话就足以引起我的警惕了
The neurotoxin has compromised your judgment.
精神毒素影响了你的判断力
Yeah, that's what I thought at first,
是啊 我一开始也是这么想的
but then little things weren't making sense,
但很多小事根本解释不通
the labels, the monitors.
标签 检测器
I couldn't read them.
我看不懂
I realize now that... I can imagine this,
我现在意识到了... 我能想象得出这一切
and I can imagine all of you.
我能想象得出你们所有人
I just couldn't picture those details.
但我无法想象出那些细节
You're suffering from extreme paranoia,
你现在患有极度妄想症
a sign that your condition is worsening.
这表明你的情况恶化了
We need to get you to the infirmary immediately.
我们得尽快送你到医务室
I knocked you out.
我把你打倒了
How? You're an android.
怎么会 你是仿生人
That punch shouldn't have even fazed you.
那一拳根本不可能放倒你
You're not real.
你们都是幻象
No, Six.
不是的 六号♥
None of this is real.
这一切都是幻象
Okay, we're gonna have to take the direct route.
好吧 我们就不拐弯抹角了
Give us the coordinates.
把坐标告诉我们
Where am I?
我在哪里
What were you doing to me?
你们对我做了什么
We rescued you from a very bad situation.
多亏了我们 你才脱离危险
All we ask in return is a little information.
我们要求的不多 只是一点信息而已
Go to hell.
去死吧
All our attempts at retrieval have failed.
我们试了很久的信息检索 都失败了
Either you give up the rebel headquarters,
你要么交出叛军基地的地址
or... I will end you right here and now.
要么 要么我现在 就让你死在这里
Do it.
下手吧
Please! I'm just a scientist.
求你了 我只是个搞科研的
I hate scientists.
我讨厌搞科研的
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It's a Ferrous Corp ship.
这是黑金公♥司♥的船
We gotta go.
我们快走
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I thought you died on that planet.
我以为你死在那个星球上了
Welcome back, Six.
欢迎回来 六号♥
Thanks.
谢了
You okay?
你还好吗
Hit me.
打我
I'm sorry. What?
不好意思 你说什么
I just need to know... ugh!
我需要确定...
Ahh, you couldn't have waited till I finished?
你就不能等我说完吗
Feel real enough to you? Yeah.
这样够了吗 够了
You should probably head over to the infirmary,
你可能得去趟医务室
have The Android look you over, check out that nose.
让仿生人给你看看 检查一下你的鼻子
You asked.
你叫我打的
What?
怎么
You suffered minimal exposure,
化学辐射对你有轻微的影响
but it doesn't look like there will be any
但看上去你不会
lasting residual effects.
产生什么后遗症
You may feel groggy for a little while,
这一小段时间 你可能会觉得头晕
but it will pass.
但眩晕感会消失的
A few hours ago, I thought I was dying.
几个小时前 我以为我快死了
Groggy I'll take.
头晕不算什么
You know, maybe there's a chance others could have
也许其他人也有可能
survived the attack.
在袭击中幸存下来
There is no chance.
不可能的
I have to go back and check.
我得回去看看
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表