剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
and, frankly, we don't care.
说实话我们也不在乎
This has nothing to do with us.
这跟我们没有关系
On the contrary.
恰恰相反
It could have everything to do with you.
跟你们有很大关系
How far would you go to save your people?
为了拯救你的子民 你愿意牺牲多少
Imagine them under threat.
想像一下他们正遭受威胁
They turn to you but the odds seem hopeless until...
他们向你求救 形势看似无药可救
you discover a piece of technology
直到你发现了一种技术
that could change everything.
可以改变一切
What would you do to get it?
为了得到这种技术你会做什么
Anything.
什么都愿意
Now imagine you had this piece of technology,
再想象一下 你拿到了这项技术
the means to save them,
本要去拯救你的子民
only to have someone take it from you.
却被别人夺走了
You have this device? Yes.
在你们手里吗 没错
Give it to him. No.
还给他 不行
What he's not telling you is
他没告诉你们的是
this device is incredibly powerful.
这个设备无比强大
In the wrong hands, the results could be disastrous.
若利用不当 会导致灾难
You're gambling with our lives.
你是在用我们的性命当赌注
I wanted you to understand why I had to resort
请你们理解一下
to these extraordinary measures.
我用这种不寻常方法是有原因的
But your lives aren't at risk.
你们没有生命危险
In fact, I'm here to offer you a deal.
事实上 我要提出一个交易
What kind of deal?
什么交易
One that will help them save their people as well.
这个交易也能帮到他们的子民
Admittance to the League of Autonomous Worlds
进入自治世界联盟
and all of its benefits:
有以下好处
official recognition of your independent status,
你们的独♥立♥性能得到正式承认
the backing of 27 allies.
拥有二十七个盟友做后盾
It hasn't helped Zairon.
他们显然没有帮到赛荣公国
Ours is an internal conflict between signatories.
我们赛荣的主要矛盾是签约国之间的矛盾
The rest of the League has elected to remain neutral.
联盟投票选择中立
But not for long.
他们不会中立很久的
I've heard the rumors.
我听到传言
Some of your former friends in the League are starting
你以前的盟友
to turn against you.
开始背叛你了
They're tired of this war, and Pyr is pushing them
他们厌倦了战争 炽焱也在督促他们
to impose a cease-fire.
达成停火协议
If they do, you lose half your territory.
一旦达成 你一半的领土就没了
See, he wants your support
你们看 他想得到你们的支持
so he can continue to fight a war that he can't win.
好继续这场他赢不了的战争
Oh, I can win, and I will.
我能赢 我会赢的
Once you become full members in the League, with my help,
在我的帮助下 你们正式成为联盟的一员以后
you will be free from any corporate harassment.
你们不会再遭受任何公♥司♥的骚扰
You think Ferrous is just gonna sit still for this?
你以为黑金公♥司♥会坐视不管吗
You let me worry about Ferrous.
黑金公♥司♥的事情我来处理
Your Excellency.
阁下
What it is?
什么事
The airlocks are in lockdown mode.
气阀舱被关闭了
The reinforcements are unable to board.
援军无法登舰
Is this another one of the measures
这是不是仿生人在你掌控她之前
the Android put in place before you took over?
做好的防范措施
No doubt.
没错
Have the reinforcements stand down for the time being.
让援军暂时待命
We need to find the girl.
我们得找到那个姑娘
It's no use.
没有用的
Every time I think I've found an access point,
每次我觉得找到了入口
whoever's controlling the Android locks me out.
就被控制仿生人的人挡在外面
Maybe it's not the ship we should be trying to access.
或许我们不应该尝试连接飞船
Emperor. Yes.
天♥皇♥ 嗯
I just thwarted an attempt to hack the Android.
我阻止了对仿生人的一次入侵
Five. Very clever.
是五号♥ 她真是聪明
She identified and then exploited
她找出并且利用了
the same vulnerability I used.
我利用的弱点
I told you not to underestimate her.
我告诉过你不要低估她
She's good, but I'm better.
她还不错 不过我更厉害
Her intrusion left her momentarily exposed.
她的入侵暂时暴露了她
I know where she is, and I'm on my way to get her.
我知道她在哪 我正要去找她
Where? A sublevel utility room.
在哪 次层的一个杂物间里
On my way.
我也过去
They're slipping.
他们在快速前来
I have access to some minor ship's systems...
我有飞船次级系统的权限
Temperature controls, communications.
温度控制 通信设置
Where are they keeping the rest of the crew?
他们把其他人关在哪里
Two and Three are locked in an upper level storeroom.
二号♥和三号♥被关在高层的一个储物间
Six and the delegates are in the mess.
六号♥还有代表们在餐厅
The bottom line is if we join the league,
底线是 如果我们加入♥联♥盟
Ferrous can't touch us.
黑金公♥司♥就动不了我们
If we don't, they're gonna pick us off one by one.
如果不加入 他们就会挨个找我们的麻烦
This deal puts you in Ryo Ishida's debt.
这个方案会让你们欠石田凉的人情
It's not a place you want to be.
你们不会想欠他人情的
I know it may seem like the easy answer right now,
我明白这是目前看来的最好办法
but sooner or later, you will regret this.
但你们迟早会后悔
Six, it's me. Five, where are you?
六号♥ 是我 五号♥ 你在哪
I'm safe for now.
我现在很安全
I'm working on a plan to free you.
我在想办法救你
Ryo and his soldiers are clones.
凉和他的士兵都是克隆体
They got onboard with the help of the Android,
他们在仿生人的帮助下登舰
but it's not really her.
仿生人不是我们的仿生人了
She's been hacked.
她被控制了
Five, you need to wake up. They're coming for you.
五号♥ 你得赶快醒来 他们去找你了
Wake up!
醒醒
Got you.
抓住你了
Is the Blink Drive card with her?
瞬间驱动卡在她那里吗
Yes. Good.
是的 好
Don't hurt her. I'm almost there.
别伤害她 我快到了
You're a troublesome girl, aren't you?
你真是个爱找麻烦的小姑娘
I want my friend back.
我要我朋友回来
Your friend?
你的朋友
You're referring to this Android?
你指的是这个仿生人吗
I'm taking her back.
我会把她弄回来的
And how're you going to do that, little one?
那你准备怎么做呢 小不点
Hot chocolate.
热巧克力
Five, I can't stop him from taking control.
五号♥ 我阻止不了他的控制
You have to pull my chip.
你得拿出我的芯片
No. I need your help to take back the ship.
不 我需要你帮助我夺回飞船
But I can't. He's too strong. Listen to me.
可是我做不到 他太强了 听我说
I need you to open a neural pathway,
我要你打开一个神经通道
send Sarah an access code,
给萨拉发一个登录密♥码♥
then wipe your memory stores of this conversation.
然后把这次对话从你的记忆里删除
But that won't... I know what I'm doing.
但那不能... 我知道我在干什么
Okay.
好吧
What happened?
发生了什么
Well... shit.
妈的
Access code is primed for trigger.
登录密♥码♥已准备触发
You ready? Yes.
准备好了吗 是的
You're on.
开始吧
It was a latent, voice-activated command prompt
她植入的是一个隐藏的 需要语♥音♥激活的
she implanted, but I've scanned and scrubbed
命令提示符 但我已经扫描了神经矩阵
the neural matrix for any hidden viral triggers.
并清除了所有潜在的病毒触发装置
I'm in complete control now.
我掌握了完全控制权
There'll be no more setbacks, I promise you.
不会再有任何差错了 我保证
I'll shuttle over to maintain contact while we jump to FTL.
我们进入超光速时我会过去保持联络
We should reach Zairon in approximately 36 hours.
我们大约三十六小时后到达赛荣
It worked. He's trapped.
计划有用 他被困住了
Android's back!
仿生人回来了
Close that door.
关上那扇门
After today, I don't want to hear any more complaining
今天过后 我不想再听到关于我寝室里
about the arsenal I have in my quarters.
那个武器库的抱怨了
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表