剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
We really gotta get that fixed.
我们真需要把那个修理一下
Hey.
嘿
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm honestly saddened that it's come to this.
事情发展成这样我真的很伤心
What? You losing again?
怎么 你又输了
Losing implies a finality.
输意味着结局已至
This is a temporary setback.
这只是个暂时的失败
The Drive is damaged, probably beyond repair.
驱动已经坏了 基本上修不好了
She's not lying.
她说的是实话
The Android and Five have been trying to fix it
我们拿回去以后
ever since we took it back.
仿生人和五号♥一直想修好它
Your scientists are to blame for this.
这要怪你的科学家
The Drive is useless now.
驱动现在一文不值了
So then give it to me.
那就给我吧
Maybe we should just destroy it.
也许我们该直接毁掉它
End this.
结束这一切
Blink Drive or not, you know this won't end
有没有瞬间驱动都无所谓 我们注定
until one of us is dead.
要互相残杀到死才能结束
I wish it wouldn't come to that.
我不希望那样结束
I'm going to transfer back to Zairon now
现在我要传送回赛荣了
with the memories of this encounter.
我会永远记住这次交锋
Unless any of you object?
除非你们不让我活着离开
Take this message back with you.
捎上我们的信息
You come after us again,
你们若再犯
and I promise you,
我保证
I will end this.
我会让一切结束
It was actually Sarah's idea to target his consciousness.
是萨拉的主意 瞄准他的意识
We sent a neural feedback pulse through the connection
我们发送了一个神经反馈脉冲到连接点
that effectively fried his cerebellum.
烧了他的小脑
So he's not dead?
所以他没死
No, his mind's still intact,
没有 他的意识还是完整的
but it's permanently cut off from his body.
但和他的身体永远隔离了
Basically, he's a prisoner inside his own head.
所以他现在被困在了自己的脑中
That seems almost cruel.
听上去很残忍♥
After what he did to you?
那他对你做的那些呢
Admittedly, it was a very unpleasant experience.
那是一次糟糕的经历
I was conscious of my actions, but unable to stop them.
我知道我在做什么 但我阻止不了他们的控制
Well, hopefully the colonists understand
希望殖民地里的人能理解
that you weren't responsible for killing their man.
他们的代表之死不是你的责任
But Five, I didn't kill him.
但五号♥ 我没有杀他
So, did you decide to take the deal?
你决定接受这次交易吗
Not yet. Care to come with us
还没有 你跟我们来
and try to convince the others it's a mistake?
想劝其他人不要接受吗
I've said my piece. It's up to you now.
我已经说了我的想法 决定权在你
So that's it? You're just gonna walk away?
就这样吗 你就走过去不说什么
There's only so much talking I can do.
我能说的只有这些
I understand.
我知道
I'll do my best to help you.
我会尽全力帮助你的
But I think my best is when I'm aboard this ship.
但我认为我的全力要在这艘飞船上发挥才行
The Android's trying new recipes.
仿生人尝试了新的菜谱
This one features Kikula root.
这个加了基库拉根
It's only grown on Ermalla-4.
是厄尔曼拉四号♥的特产
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
What do you think?
你们觉得怎么样
I think there's a reason it's only grown on Ermalla-4.
我觉得它只长在厄尔曼拉四号♥是有原因的
I don't know.
我不知道
Better than anything I had down in the colonies.
反正比我在殖民地时吃的好
Seriously?
真的吗
I think sometimes it's just easy to forget
我觉得有时我们很轻易忘记
how good we have it here.
这里的好
Much worse places to be.
还有很多更糟糕的地方
Yeah.
是啊
So we just got word.
我们刚得到消息
12 independent colonies just applied for joint membership
十二个独♥立♥殖民地刚向自治世界联盟申请了
to the League of Autonomous Worlds.
联合会员资格
What about Ishida?
石田呢
Less than an hour after the announcement,
声明发表不到一个小时
he launched a massive attack against Pyr,
他向炽焱发动了大规模攻击
pretty much ending all hope for a ceasefire.
没有停火的余地
Well. Like I said.
我说过的
Much worse places to be.
还有很多更糟糕的地方
Here, here.
嘿 嘿
Fries?
要薯条吗
Android, Five, how's it going down there?
仿生人 五号♥ 你们在下面的工作怎么样了
We've made several changes to the Blink Drive
我们对瞬间驱动做了不少修改
that I believe will overcome the damage
我觉得我们能修复
done by the Ishida scientists.
石田的科学家造成的损坏
How will we know for sure?
我们怎么能确定呢
First we'll run a full diagnostic,
首先我们进行一次全面诊断
followed by a series of simulations.
然后进行一系列模拟
If the instability persists, we should be able to detect it,
如果还有问题 我们应该能在真正的测试之前
long before we attempt a live test.
检测到
All right, let us know what happens.
好吧 告诉我们情况
That's it, we're ready.
好了 我们准备好了
I have a good feeling about this.
我对此感觉不错
So far, so good.
目前为止一切正常
Wait.
等等
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表