剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
黑暗物质 前情提要
Previously on Dark Matter...
你们是谁
Who are you?
我们也是才醒过来 什么都不记得
We all woke up just like you, no memories,
不知道自己是谁 也不知道怎么到这里的
no idea who we are or how we got here.
没人偷我们的记忆 那是个意外
No one stole our memories. It was an accident.
不 不是的
No, it wasn't.
你是谁
Who are you?
你的脸怎么跟我一样
What the hell are you doing with my face?
那是你写的清除我们全部记忆的程序
That's the program you wrote that wiped all our memories.
为什么
Then why?
我认为你想试图要保护某个人
I think you were trying to protect someone.
我们刚刚停靠了
We've just been docked.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
不知道
No idea.
我们怎么了
What happened to us?
我不知道
I don't know.
我最后的记忆是在我们的飞船上
Last thing I remember was being on our ship.
脱♥光♥衣服
Strip down.
快点 立即脱掉衣服
Let's go. Clothes off, now.
快点 快点
Let's go. Move it.
等待消毒
Stand by for decontamination.
我讨厌这部分
I hate this part.
消毒已结束
Decontamination complete.
待命
Stand by.
黑暗物质 第二季第一集
五号♥
Five?
喂 喂
Hey. Hey.
喂
Hey.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我头疼得要命
My head is pounding.
我也是
Mine too.
我们在哪里 发生什么事了
Where are we? What happened?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们本来在飞船上
We were on the ship.
我记起来了
I remember that.
我们当时...
I mean, we were all...
我们当时互相拿枪指着对方
We were pointing guns at each other.
没错
Right.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Someone sold us out.
我当时认为是三号♥
I thought it was Three.
你... 你当时认为是二号♥
You... you thought it was Two.
三号♥认为是你
Three thought it was you.
六号♥
Six!
这到底怎么回事
What the hell?
我的真名是
My real name is
卡尔•瓦里克中尉
Lieutenant Kal Varrick,
是星际委员会
Galactic Authority,
特别调查组成员
Special Investigations Unit.
- 我的天啊 - 什么
- Oh, my God. - What?
是你
It was you.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
许珀里翁八号♥
Hyperion-8,
是星际最高安全级别拘留所
Galactic Maximum Security Detention Facility.
你们在工作人员区
You're in the staff wing.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
你知道吗
You know...
像你这样的女孩在这种地方
a girl like you in a place like this,
如果讨好对了人
you'll do okay...
是不会有事的
if you're nice to the right people.
我不明白 这说不通
I don't get it. This doesn't make sense.
我是星际委员会的卧底探员
I was a GA undercover agent
任务就是把你们都带来
tasked with bringing you all in.
所以你从头到尾都在骗我们
So you were lying to us this whole time?
不 我在跟踪将军之前也不知道
No, I had no idea until I went after The General.
有个我认为是他的手下的人来找我
I was approached by what I thought was one of his men,
告诉我他是一名卧底
who told me he was an undercover agent
而我也是
and that I was too.
显然 我之前渗透进了将军的组织
Apparently, I infiltrated The General's organization,
但在他炸毁毕宿十二号♥空间站后
but after The General blew up Hyadum-12,
我失控了
I lost it.
星际委员会把我调离 让我休了病假
The GA pulled me out and put me on medical leave.
但最终 他们给了我新的任务
But eventually, they gave me a new assignment.
渗透入刀锋
The Raza.
当然 一开始我也不相信
Of course, I didn't believe them at first,
但他说他已经发给了我证据
but he said he's send me proof.
别说了
Just shut up.
我回到飞船之后
When I got back to the ship,
我登录进去 找到了证据
I logged on, and there it was,
我的个人档案 我的真名
my personnel file, my real name.
全都是真的
It was all true.
我崩溃了 不知道如何是好
I was torn. I didn't know what to do.
别再... 别再说了
Just... just stop talking.
我是个警♥察♥ 立誓扞卫法律
I was a cop, sworn to uphold the law.
在那个星球被炸毁之后...
And after that planet was destroyed...
闭嘴
Shut up!
我们曾信任你
We trusted you.
我们曾是你的朋友
We were your friends.
你们两个仍是我的朋友
The two of you still are.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不后悔我的所作所为
I mean, I don't regret what I did.
我必须这么做
It had to be done.
我只是希望你们别太伤心
I just wish you didn't have to get hurt.
太迟了
Well, it's too late.
听着 我们比对了你的DNA
Look, we ran your DNA.
找到了你的真实身份
We found your real identities.
我已经知道了
I already know.
我叫德里克•莫斯
My name's Derrick Moss.
我们进行移形传送后我就做过DNA扫瞄
I ran a DNA scan after we used transfer transit.
你呢 你想知道自己的真实姓名吗
What about you? You want to know your real name?
我想知道的是我们接下来会怎么样
What I want to know is what's gonna happen to us...
我们所有人会怎样
all of us.
星际委员会仍然在考虑
Well, the GA's still trying to figure out
该如何处理你们两人
what to do with you two.
但其他人仍将被关押在普通监狱
But the others will have to stay in General Population
直至审判
until we can arrange their trial.
他们知道二号♥是什么人了吗
Do they know what Two is?
你告诉他们了吗
Did you tell them?
没有
No.
只要她不惹麻烦
And as long as she keeps her nose clean,
就应该没什么问题
it shouldn't matter.
你其实不相信这一点 对吧
You don't seriously believe that, do you?
他们迟早会发现的
Sooner or later, they're gonna find out.
她必须为她所犯的罪行付出代价
She has to answer for her crimes,
其他人也一样
and so do the others.
但只要你们俩愿意配合
But as long as you two cooperate,
你们就不会有事
you'll be fine.
你是说你想让我们指证他们
You mean you want us to testify against them.
别再说了
Don't say another word.
你是谁
Who are you?
菲莉西亚•布兰德 这个人的律师
Felicia Brand, this man's attorney,
而这是要求立即释放他的法♥院♥指令
and this is a court order demanding his immediate release.
恭喜你 瓦里克中尉
Congratulations, Lieutenant Varrick.
抓住这些人... 你立了一项大功
Those arrests... they're a real feather in your cap.
我并不是为了功劳
That's not why I did it.
随你怎么说吧
If you say so.
你的犯人之一 波西亚•林
One of your prisoners, Portia Lin...
我认为你最好把她单独关押
I think it might be a good idea if you kept her in isolation,
至少暂时关押一段时间
at least for a while.
为什么
And why's that?
她情况不稳定
She's unstable.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表