剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
还没有
We need to find out how they knew where to find us.
我们得查清他们是怎么找到我们的
I was afraid you'd say that.
我就怕你说这个
But kind of expecting it.
但还算是意料之中吧
Hey, you got the FTL engines up and running, huh?
超光速引擎还在运转吧
Yeah, yeah, I'm just taking a break.
是的 我只是来休息一下
Then I'm gonna help the Android study that device.
待会儿我要帮仿生人研究那个仪器
You know...
你看
I know you're upset that Six is gone,
我知道 六号♥走了 你很难过
and I'm upset seeing you upset.
看你难过 我也很难过
And I really wish there was something I could say
我真希望能说点什么
to make it all right.
让事情有所好转
I really do.
我真的想
That...
你说的
actually makes me feel a little better.
其实让我好受了一点
Yeah?
是吗
Thanks.
谢谢
All right.
那就好
Okay. Come at me.
好了 冲我来吧
You seem unusually confident.
你可异常自信啊
That's because we've already done this,
那是因为我们已经打过了
and, using my foreknowledge, I can predict your moves
凭借我的预见 我可以预测到你的招数
and counter accordingly.
然后依此反击
I was wondering if...
我还在想你会不会...
When you'd come.
你什么时候来
I'm sorry. I should've come earlier.
抱歉 我应该早点来的
Just needed some time to come to terms with the situation.
我只是需要一点时间来接受现实
Yeah, you're not the only one.
是啊 我也是
I know that.
我知道的
I know.
我知道的
And?
然后呢
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Ahh! We've done this before.
啊 我们经历过这一步
Been on this ship. Met you. How?
来过这艘飞船 遇见过你 怎么做到的
We've got about 20 minutes before the paralysis wears off.
麻痹消退前我们还有大概二十分钟
Help me get him to the infirmary.
帮我把他弄进医务室
Your armor's genetically locked,
你的武器是基因封锁的
making it impossible for anyone else to use it.
让别人没法使用
If you're wondering how I found you...
如果你们在疑惑我怎么找到你们的
No. Not anymore.
并不
I had a hunch the dormant Blink Drive was emitting
我猜休眠状态的瞬间驱动在发送
a subspace signal.
子空间信♥号♥♥
The real question was identifying
真正的问题是
the specific signature
找出这特定的信♥号♥♥
so we could shield against it.
以屏蔽它
Already done, so no help is coming.
屏蔽好了 所以你的帮手不会来了
I don't need help to take out the likes of you.
你们这样的人我不用帮手就能解决
That's tough talk for a man in his gitch.
一个只剩内♥裤♥的人说这话很硬气啊
So which one of these controls your phasing abilities?
这些中哪一个是控制你的移相能力的
None of them.
一个也不
What the hell?
什么鬼
This is Two. The prisoner has escaped.
我是二号♥ 囚犯逃走了
He's unarmed, but dangerous.
他没有武器 但很危险
Stay here in case he comes back for his gear.
待在这里以防他回来找他的装备
Go.
去
Hey, sweetie. Mind telling me where I can find a weapon?
甜心 介意告诉我哪里有武器吗
I don't know... I'm just...
我不知道... 我只是...
A kid? Don't bother.
孩子 别装了
The Emperor told me all about you.
天♥皇♥陛下告诉我有关你的一切了
I got him on C-level.
我找到他了 在C层
Why don't you pick on someone your own size.
为什么你不找和自己体型相当的人呢
Talk about abs of steel.
讲到腹肌
I'm guessing that device required
我猜这装置
some concentration to operate.
需要专心才能运作吧
I believe I've figured it out.
You sure? No.
你确定吗 并不
Why don't we just track down the guy who built it
为什么不找找造出它的人
and ask him? We don't have enough time.
直接问他 我们时间不够
We've got maybe five hours until the loop resets
循环重置前 我们有五个小时
at which point we'll be back to square one.
然后我们又会回到起点
Is there another way to test it?
有什么办法来测试它吗
Yes. I'll set the device
有的 我把装置设为
to send me back approximately five seconds into the past.
送我回大约五秒前
If it works, then we can assume my calibrations were correct.
如果成功了的话 我的校正就应该是对的
All right. Good luck.
好的 祝你好运
Be right back.
马上回来
You okay?
你还好吗
I don't understand.
我不理解
What's happening to me?
我这是怎么了
You're crying.
你在哭
It's an expression of sadness.
这是伤心的表示
In this case, grief.
在这种情况下 是哀痛
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Where am I?
我在哪里
You're in a highly secure research facility
你在伊莱特斯公♥司♥掌管下的
under the direction of Electus Corp.
一处高度安全的研究所
You were transferred here following your capture
星际委员会逮捕你之后
by the Galactic Authority. Why?
把你转移到这里 为什么
We work with the G.A. As part of an official,
我们和星际委员会有着官方的
mutually beneficial partnership.
互利合作伙伴关系
In your case, for instance, we have the resources
比如 对于你这种情况 我们有资源
to retrieve information otherwise inaccessible to them.
恢复他们接触不到的信息
Where are the rest of my crew?
我剩下的船员在哪里
Rescue is impossible, so put it out of your head.
救援是不可能的 所以别想了
Instead, I'd like you to answer a few questions for me.
相反 我希望你能回答我一些问题
What can you tell me of the Android Liberation Front?
有关仿生人解放阵线 你知道些什么
I'm not familiar with any such group.
我不了解这组织
You're lying.
你在撒谎
You've consorted with known members
你和它的已知成员混在一起过
and you're under suspicion
你有嫌疑
of having provided assistance
为其恐怖行动
in their terrorist actions.
提供支持
No. I wouldn't.
不 我没有
Then why do you have this?
那你为什么有这个
It's an upgrade that allows you to pass as human.
这是一种升级技术 让你能以人类的身份活动
This is illegal tech.
这是非法技术
You are illegal tech.
你是非法技术
Why am I unable to move?
为什么我动不了
Everything from your neural matrix to your physical form
从你的神经构架到物理结构
is state-of-the-art unsanctioned technology.
一切都是未经允许的最先进的技术
I need to know who created you.
我需要知道谁造了你
Why am I unable to move?
为什么我动不了
Your touch receptors have been disabled below the neck.
你颈部以下的触感接收器都断开了
Why?
为什么
Because I'm a scientist. Not a sadist.
因为我是科学家 不是虐待狂
Hello, Android.
仿生人 你好
Welcome to the end of time.
欢迎来到时间的尽头
What happened to the stars?
星球都怎么了
We're in a place where the stars are few and far between.
我们所处的地方星球很少 间隔很远
A long, long way from home.
我们离家很远 很远
This is the future?
这是未来吗
Yes.
是的
You've been doing some time skipping.
你在做时间穿越
What happened to you? To us?
你怎么了 我们怎么了
Very bad things.
很糟糕的事
I've been waiting for you longer than I can remember.
我等你等到久得我都记不清了
And, now that you're finally here,
现在你终于到这里了
I'm going to have to make this quick.
我必须尽快
You have a little under two minutes before you jump again.
你再次穿越前还有不到两分钟
I've seen things. Yes.
我看到了一些事情 是的
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表