剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
So, Ferrous will be sending in their ships
那么 黑金会尽快派出他们的船舰
as fast as they can to protect it,
去保护基地
but like you said... they're spread thin.
不过就像你所说 他们的实力分散了
We have the advantage. Had the advantage.
这对我们有利 曾经有利
It wasn't only Traugott that turned.
不单单特拉格特倒戈
Electus, Inkosi, and Novina all launched
伊莱特斯 英柯西 还有诺威纳
simultaneous attacks against our holdings
都不约而同对我们十几处地区
across a dozen sectors. It doesn't matter.
发动袭击 没关系
You take out Ferrous, and they'll all go running
一旦你拿下黑金
with their tails between their legs.
其他就会夹着尾巴逃跑
I'll have to run this by the board.
我必须得到董事会批准才能行动
The board?
董事会
This isn't a corporate takeover. This is war.
这可不是集团收♥购♥之类的 而是战争
Maybe we can spare a half dozen ships.
也许我们可争取派出五六艘船舰
That won't be enough. But right now,
那还是不够 可是现在
it's all I can do.
我只能做到这一步了
Well, I might be able to do better.
也许我还可以做得更好
We need to talk.
我们得谈一谈
What about?
关于什么
Teku has a fleet. Nine warships...
德古有一舰支队 九艘战船
Loyalists who escaped the coup.
逃过了政♥变♥的保皇派
It's not enough to take back the throne,
虽然这些还不足以夺回王位
but it is a good place to start.
不过是个很好的开始
Why are you telling me this? There's no point in lying.
为什么你告诉我这些 因为没有必要隐瞒
We both know I was ready to kill you.
我俩都清楚我随时可以杀了你
But there's something more important at stake now.
不过在这危急关头还有比这更重要的
And what would that be?
那是什么
First, I need to know.
首先 我需要知道
Did you make an alliance with Ferrous Corp?
你有没有跟黑金集团结盟过
Hardly. It was a one-time arrangement.
没有的事 那只是一次交易
Commander Nieman knew I had an interest
尼曼指挥官知道
in seeing you brought to Zairon.
对于你被带到赛荣那里 我会感兴趣
In exchange for? He wanted me to use
用来交换什么 他想利用
my influence with the League to prevent a trade embargo.
我对联盟的影响力来阻止贸易禁令
Why do you care?
为什么你关心这个
If you pledge Teku's fleet to help us,
如果你能保证让德古的舰队帮助我们
I'll release you.
我就会放了你
Help you do what?
帮助你们做什么
Win this war.
赢得这场战争
Come on.
快点
Wake up.
醒醒吧
Two.
二号♥
What the hell? I am not Two.
干嘛 我不是二号♥
Ah, shit. Portia.
该死的 波西亚
So, what happened? How did the others get away?
发生什么事了 其他人怎么逃脱的
I didn't know they got away, but thanks for letting me know.
我不知道他们怎么逃脱的 不过谢谢你告诉我
God, it was Wexler, wasn't it?
一定是韦克斯勒 对吧
That little weasel. Gotta admit,
那个小滑头 不得不承认
you kind of screwed him over on that last deal.
上次那桩交易你的确耍了他
Mm. I know.
我知道
Although, I never thought he'd have the balls
尽管这样 我没想到他居然有胆量
to do anything about it.
干出点事来
God, Nieman is gonna be pissed.
尼曼一定被气炸了
Why are you working with that snake, anyway?
为什么你会跟那种唯利是图的人合作
Because... he's gonna win.
因为... 他能赢
Game's not over yet, honey.
游戏还没结束 宝贝
Receiving a signal from the "Raza," Sir.
从刀锋号♥传来信♥号♥♥ 长官
Onscreen.
放到屏幕上
Emperor. Teku.
天♥皇♥ 德古
I thought I might never see you again.
我还以为自己再也见不到你了
I have a fleet at your disposal, Heika.
我有一支舰队随时等候你差遣 殿下
And there are many more like us back on Zairon.
在赛荣 还有更多像我们这样的人
Men and women who remain loyal,
依然忠诚的人♥民♥
and will fight to see their emperor restored
愿意为了天♥皇♥重登宝座
to his rightful place. There may come a time
而战斗 也许有那么一天
for that one day, but not right now.
但不是现在
First, we're going to secure a powerful ally.
首先 我们要建立起一个强大的阵线
The Mikkei Combine has an opportunity
日经联合有一个机会
to deliver Ferrous Corp a death blow.
给黑金公♥司♥致命一击
We are going to help them do it. As I said,
我们要帮助他们 我说过
the fleet is at your command.
舰队任您指挥
We'll send you the coordinates.
我们会把坐标发给你
Prepare for battle. Yes, Heika.
准备战斗 是 陛下
You know, I would be more useful
我亲自去指挥我的舰队
at the command of my ships. Nice try,
会更有用的 说的有道理
but I won't be letting you go until after we win the battle.
但战斗胜利之前 我是不会放你走的
Android, signal Commander Truffault.
仿生人 给特吕弗指挥官发信♥号♥♥
It's on.
开始了
Let me tell you something.
要我说
Your Android may be a few neural pathways short
你们的仿生人也许有点神经短路
of a full deck, but she sure can cook.
但她厨艺真的很棒
All right. The latest Mikkei intelligence
听着 最新的日经情报人员
says that Ferrous has somewhere between
传来消息说黑金有
10 to 15 ships already on-site.
十到十五艘飞船已经就位了
So the odds are just about even.
所以我们有一半的机会胜利
Well, you better believe they got more on the way.
你应该算上他们可能还有更多的支援在路上
When we drop out, things are gonna happen fast.
我们结束超光速飞行后 动作要快
I want you backing up the Android on weapons,
我要你支援仿生人操纵武器
and you on shields.
你操纵防护罩
Power management is gonna be key.
军♥火♥的分配安排很重要
What do you want me to do? I should probably just
你想让我做什么 也许我应该
lock you up. You do recall who saved who,
把你关起来 你没忘了我们是谁救了谁
right? Yes.
对吧 是的
Fine. Next to me,
好吧 跟着我
keeping your mouth shut.
闭嘴别讲话
What about Three? Well, the goal is
三号♥呢 我们的目标
to disable the Ferrous fleet.
是摧毁黑金舰队
Once we've done that, we can board the station
成功之后 我们登陆空间站
and get him out. Really?
把他救出来 真的吗
That's your plan? Didn't we just say
这就是你的计划吗 我们刚刚不是
that you would keep your mouth shut?
说好让你闭嘴吗
Yeah, on the bridge, during the battle, sure,
是的 在舰桥上 战斗期间 当然可以
but we're not there yet. I'm just a little bit concerned
可我们还没出发呢 我就是有点担心
that you have conflicting goals, here.
你的目标自相矛盾
Do you wanna win the battle
你想打胜仗
or save your friend?
还是救你朋友
Mikkei should be arriving as planned.
日经会按计划过来
We're approaching the coordinates.
我们正在接近坐标位置
Mikkei has engaged the shipyard.
日经已经打开了船坞
Ready shields. Prepare to open fire.
防护罩开启 准备开火
Fire, now!
现在开火
Evasive maneuvers.
机动回避
Fire again!
再开火
Let's go.
我们走
What's going on? Well, these forward sections
发生什么了 这些前端地区
are no longer safe.
不安全了
What do we have here?
我们遇到什么了
A combined fleet of Mikkei and Ishida ships
日经和石田的联合舰队
just launched an attack. Ishida?
刚刚发起了攻击 石田
You gotta be kidding me.
你在说笑
Oh, shit.
妈的
Maybe we should leave.
也许我们该离开了
You think?
你这么觉得吗
No.
不
Shields are down to 50%
防护罩削弱了一半
and I don't have any more power reserves.
我没有更多能量的储备了
Two of the Ishida cruisers have been destroyed.
两架石田的巡航舰被摧毁了
This isn't working. We can't break through.
不行了 我们打不过去
Can you remote pilot the Marauder,
你能远程驾驶掠夺者
get it closer to the shipyard? Of course.
让它更接近船坞吗 当然了
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表