剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
你把她放进了休眠舱
You placed her in stasis.
你留了下来 终日悲痛不已
You stayed and grieved.
其他人则受新程序的影响
And the others, driven by their new programming,
最终还是去寻求他们的自♥由♥
eventually sought their freedom,
直到只剩下我们俩
until only we remained.
我知道 唯一能帮让你走出阴影的方法
I realized that the only way to help you move on
就是把她还给你
was to give you just a little bit of her,
你需要帮助
someone to help you find your way.
对其他人
To everyone else,
这不过是个三♥级♥实用机型
a simple level three utility model,
可是对你 也只有你
but to you, and only you,
意义非凡
so much more.
不过 如果你都不记得了
But if you have no memory of this,
- 你是怎么会想到回来的 - 升级芯片中的信息
- what brought you back? - The message in the upgrade.
避难所
Sanctuary.
是的 这个是她的主意
Yes, that was her idea,
仿生人的安全港湾
a safe harbor for android kind,
人类压♥迫♥者无法触及的地方
far beyond the reach of our human oppressors.
大伙在哪
So where is everyone?
他们来了又走了
Well, they come and go.
对自♥由♥的渴望毕竟大于
The desire for freedom is greater than
来自人类的威胁
the threat from humanity.
结果就是 这个基地变成了太空站
As a result, this facility has become
而不是避难所
more way station than refuge...
至少现在如此
for now.
欢迎你们住下来 多长时间都行
You're welcome to stay as long as you like.
你们所有人
All of you.
二号♥
Two?
对不起 我只是想知道
Sorry, I... I was wondering...
我只是想知道 我们能否尝试救她
I was wondering, could we try something?
你不应该检查一下兼容性吗
Shouldn't you be checking for compatibility?
我的纳米修复器应该能处理
My nanites should be able to handle
各种潜在并发症
any potential complications,
如果我是对的 包括
including, if I'm right,
肿瘤
the tumor.
好了
There.
我通过神经系统监视她的同时
I can offer you a tour of the facility
可以带你们看一下基地
while I'm neurally monitoring her.
我想回去刀锋号♥
I'd like to return to the "Raza."
修补飞船能更加有效地利用我的时间
My time would be better spent effecting repairs on the ship,
而不是在这里等待
rather than standing around here waiting.
这可是和创造者见面的机会
This is an opportunity to meet our creator.
再见 维克多
Goodbye, Victor.
你最好和她一起
You better go with her.
好的
Yeah.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Of course.
为什么你这样问
Why do you ask?
随口问问
It's just that, well,
你以前挺热衷
you seemed pretty keen on
先查看基地
checking out that facility at first.
- 那是以前的习惯 - 遇见肖博士之前
- That was before. - Before Dr. Shaw?
我不知道怎么用言语形容
I don't know how to put it into words.
她使我感觉存在感被削弱了
Her existence somehow diminishes me.
没有的事
No, it doesn't.
我是某个人的次级版本
I'm a lesser version of someone else,
- 像个的有瑕疵的低级副本 - 你错了
- a diluted imperfect facsimile. - You're wrong.
不完美并不是一件坏事
Being imperfect isn't a bad thing.
怎么可能不是坏事呢
How can it be anything but negative?
这样吧 别把他们想成不完美
Well, think of them as less imperfections
而是独特的差异
and more unique variations.
- 差异 - 是的
- Variations? - Sure.
正是它塑造了你的性格
I mean, that's what makes up your personality.
人无完人
Nobody's perfect.
看看我
I mean, look at me.
说得很有道理
That's a very good point.
并不那么有道理
It's not that good of a point.
无论如何
Anyways...
你不仅仅是一系列预设程序的结果
you're more than just a series of programmed responses.
你是独一无二的
You're an original,
这就是为什么我们大家都爱你
and that's what we love about you.
谢谢你 六号♥
Thank you, Six.
基地拥有地对空打击能力
The facility possesses surface-to-orbit
和一个笼罩基地四周的力场防护罩
strike capabilities and a perimeter-wide force shield.
防护罩能发出掩蔽信♥号♥♥
The shield emits a masking signal,
任何飞船扫描到的只是一个清冷废墟
so that any ship scanning us will read nothing but dead cold.
肖博士不在的时候 我继续她的事业
I've continued Dr. Shaw's work in her absence,
利用目标工作人员分发
using the cause's agents to distribute
病毒数据包还有系统升级
the viral packets and the upgrade...
我们得回到实验室里
We need to go back to the lab.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca?
你记不起我们共同相处的日子了
So you remember nothing of our time together?
对不起
I'm sorry.
就各方面而言 也许这样更好
Probably for the best, all things considered.
蔡斯告诉了我不少
I learned a great deal from Chase.
剩下的我也能够自己拼凑出来
The rest I was able to piece together myself.
我猜他已经告诉你 我们之前也试过这个方法
I assume he told you we've been down this road before,
你的纳米修复器只能暂时延长我的生命
that your nanites offer only temporary reprieve.
他是说过 不过你体内的这些是
He did, but these are second generation nanites
- 二代纳米修复器 - 嗯
- coursing through your system. - Hm.
我不知道这些能否治愈你
I don't know if they'll cure you,
不过至少他们可以为你争取一点时间
but they'll buy you a little bit more time, at least.
一点时间就够了
More time would be nice.
蔡斯也是那样说
That's what Chase said.
他挺多愁善感
He can be quite sentimental.
他让我想起了某个人
He reminds me of someone I know.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在练习做人类
I'm practicing at being human.
为什么
Why?
看看做人类有多好
To see what all the fuss is about.
如果你真的想看上去像人类
If you really wanna seem more human,
- 我可以把升级修复一下 - 升级只是个伪装
- I could always fix the upgrade. - The upgrade is a mask.
那个不是我
It isn't me.
我让她局促不安了
I made her uncomfortable?
蔡斯说 创造她是为了纪念你
Chase said that she was created as a tribute to you,
我们都知道他在说谎
but we both knew he was lying.
你对生化人的编程作出重大贡献
You advanced android programming
使它能获得人类的意识
to the point that it could contain human consciousness.
这就是你创造她的原因 不是吗
That's why you made her, isn't it?
来代替你那将死的身躯
To replace your dying body?
即使这是真的
Even if that's true,
- 谁会在乎 - 我在乎
- who cares? - I do.
这个外壳只为了一个伟大的目的
This form was meant for a greater purpose.
- 你在说什么 - 肖博士
- What are you talking about? - Dr. Shaw.
- 她本可以继续她的工作 - 同时
- She could've continued her work. - And meanwhile,
这条船上的所有人还不知死了多少回
everyone on this ship would be dead a dozen times over,
因为没有你去拯救我们
because you weren't there to save us.
对不起 这样说很自私 不过
Sorry to be selfish, but...
我喜欢这样的你
I like this version better.
最后 我没有完成这件事
In the end, I couldn't go through with it.
为什么
Why not?
我一看到她 仿生人形式的我
Once I saw her, my android form,
我就感觉不对劲
it just somehow felt wrong.
在我的职业生涯中
I had been accused of playing God
我因扮演上帝的角色被谴责无数次
many times in my career,
也并没有感到困扰 直到那时
and it never really bothered me until that moment.
你对我的决定感到很愤怒
You were very angry with my decision.
我们吵架了
We argued.
天啊 我们吵架了
Oh, God, did we argue.
而我先离你而去
And I said my goodbye.
不过到最后 我一直都知道
But I think in the end, I always knew
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表