剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Future glimpses.
未来的掠影
You're trapped in a temporal anomaly.
你被困在时间异常中
But I can help you get back.
但我能帮你回去
Destroy this device when you return.
回去后毁了这装置
That will sever the time loop, solve your problem.
那会切断时间循环 解决你的问题
There's no other way.
没有别的方法了
But, if I can find a way to understand it,
但如果我能想办法理解它
perhaps I can undo some of the things...
也许我能改变一些事...
There's no point in debate.
没有辩论的必要的
You'll destroy the device. I know.
你会毁了这装置 我知道的
Where are the rest of the crew?
剩下的船员呢
Gone.
逝去了
A long time ago.
很久以前
How? Please tell me.
怎么了 请告诉我
What awaits us?
什么在等着我们
So much.
太多了
Dwarf Star's conspiracy.
矮星科技的阴谋
The doubled deception.
双重欺骗
Kryden. Carina.
克莱登 船底座
The Accelerated.
The fall of the House of Ishida.
石田家族的覆灭
A meeting with your creator.
和你的创造者的见面
The Black Ships.
黑船
What does it all mean?
这些都意味着什么
Not a happy ending for everyone,
对每个人来说都不是好结局
but a positive result for the rest of the galaxy.
但对整个星系来说是一个好结果
Telling you may motivate you to try to change your future,
告诉你可能会鼓励你去改变你的未来
and I can't take that chance.
我不能冒这个风险
I'm sorry, Android.
我很抱歉 仿生人
Forgive me.
原谅我
I'll set the device to send me back approximately
我把装置设为送我回
five seconds into the past.
大约五秒前
If it works, we can assume my calibrations were correct.
如果成功了的话 我的校正就应该是对的
All right. Good luck.
好的 祝你好运
Be right back.
马上回来
Well? Aren't you going to go?
你不去吗
I just did.
我刚刚去了
What are you doing? Ending the time loop.
你在做什么 切断时间循环
And the potential for any further temporal anomalies.
避免未来再发生任何时间异常的可能
It's over.
都结束了
I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
Well, only one way to find out.
只有一种方法能知道
I'm going to bed.
我睡觉了
Right.
好
Tomorrow's a new day, huh?
明天又是新的一天
I hope.
希望吧
You're back.
你回来了
I've had some more time to think.
我花了些时间想了一下
And?
然后
Feels pretty real to me.
我感觉很真实
We lost contact with Ash following his initial report.
艾希自从最初报告之后就失联了
I can only assume
我只能推测
he made contact with the Raza
他接触了刀锋号♥
but ultimately failed in his attempt to take the Blink Drive.
但最终没能成功拿到瞬间驱动
It's unfortunate.
这很不幸
His failure's a double blow.
他的失败是一次双重打击
I've lost one of my best operatives
我失去了我最好的特工之一
as well as the means to tracking the "Raza."
以及追踪刀锋号♥的手段
But all is not lost.
但我并没有失去一切
Given time,
给我时间
I believe I'll have another way to locate the ship.
我相信我会有别的办法来定位这艘飞船
And with your help, take it.
并且在你的帮助下 拿下它
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表