剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on Dark Matter...
黑暗物质 前情提要
You've been doing some time-skipping.
你在做时间穿越
I've seen things. Future glimpses.
我看到了些事情 未来的片段
I look forward to working with you, Teku.
我很期待和你合作 德古
You have to win the people.
你必须赢得大众的支持
You come after us again, I will end this.
你再来惹我们 我就会彻底结束这一切
In here, a replacement version.
在这里面 是一个替换版本
New and improved. Did the Mikkei ship
更新升级版 日经的船刚刚
just launch a missile? Please tell me she's
发射了枚导弹吗 拜托告诉我
not still down there. I'm afraid so.
她不是还在那儿吧 恐怕是的
Three, what the hell is going on?
三号♥ 怎么回事
I ain't Three.
我不是三号♥
So,
那么
this little game of ours has finally come to an end.
我们的这个小游戏终于要结束了
Has it? We both know your crew values you
是吗 我们都清楚比起瞬间驱动
more than it does the Blink Drive.
你的队友们更在乎你
They'll give it up in exchange for your safe return.
他们会交出它 换取你的平安回归
They can't.
他们做不到
The Blink Drive is gone.
瞬间驱动已经没了
We weren't able to repair it, so we slagged and spaced it.
我们没能修复它 所以我们把它弄碎扔进太空了
Made sure no one else could get their hands on it.
确保没人能得到它
You're lying.
你在撒谎
The generals have assembled in the conference room, Heika.
将军们已经集结在会议室了 陛下
They can wait.
他们可以等
They have been waiting. For a while now.
他们等您好一阵子了
Then they can wait a little longer, Teku.
他们可以再多等会儿 德古
Blink Drive's been destroyed.
瞬间驱动已经被毁掉了
You're too late. So when I contact your crew,
你下手迟了 那如果我联♥系♥你的队友
they'll say the same thing?
他们也会这么说吗
I know you don't want me to have it,
我知道你不想让我得到它
but the decision is out of your hands.
但你是决定不了的
Is it?
是吗
Heika, please. The general's waiting.
陛下 拜托了 将军们在等您
I don't answer to the generals. They answer to me!
我不听命于将军 是他们听命于我
Protect the Emperor.
保护天♥皇♥
What was that?
怎么回事
What's going on? Misaki?
怎么回事 美咲
The device was placed beneath the conference room table,
爆♥炸♥装置被放在了会议室的桌下
set to detonate approximately 20 minutes into the meeting.
设置为会议开始大概二十分钟后爆♥炸♥
Casualties?
伤亡情况呢
Seven of your generals were killed instantly,
您的七位将军当场死亡
including Ueda.
包括上田在内
Graf and Kimura were seriously injured.
格拉夫和木村伤势严重
Nystrom was standing at the doorway
尼斯特罗姆当时站在走廊
and managed to escape with minor injuries.
成功逃脱 只受了轻伤
I want him questioned. He's been detained.
审问他 他已经被拘留了
And every servant that was assigned to that room.
还有在那个屋工作的所有仆人
Already done.
已经这么做了
I'm not giving up hope.
我不会放弃希望的
Neither should you.
你也不应该放弃
Until we know for sure...
在我们确认之前
Until we have proof, we have to believe
在我们找到证据之前 我们必须相信
there's a chance that she survived.
她是有可能活下来了的
When the Android was time-jumping,
当仿生人穿越时间时
one of the future
她看到的其中一个
visions she experienced involved Two.
未来影像中有二号♥
That means she has to be alive. We will
那她一定活下来了 我们会
get her back.
把她带回来的
I've changed the timeline once.
我改变了一次时间线
Who's to say it can't happen again?
谁能保证不会再次发生呢
I don't know if we changed the timeline
我不确定我们大幅改变时间线
so much as...
是否只是在...
Fulfilled destiny.
遵从命运
Three. Five.
三号♥ 五号♥
We need you on the bridge.
需要你们到舰桥上来一下
We found something.
我们有发现了
I went through all the scans of Nova-17
我查看了新星十七号♥
following the appearance of the FTL Window
从超光速窗口出现到星球毁灭的
that preceded the planet's destruction.
所有扫描结果
This is what I found.
这是我发现的
That's the "Marauder." Not our "Marauder."
那是掠夺者 不是我们的掠夺者
And I can think of only one FTL capable "Marauder" Out there.
我只能想到一个有超光速飞行能力的掠夺者号♥
Son of a bitch. It's Portia and Boone.
混♥蛋♥ 是波西亚和布恩
They probably already took out that facility
他们估计毁掉了他们那个宇宙中的
in their reality and knew it would just
那个基地而且知道
be a matter of time before we'd try as well.
我们也会做同样的事
We're receiving a communication.
我们收到通讯请求
Ryo. What the hell do you want?
凉 你想要什么
I think the real question is,
我觉得真正的问题是
who do you want?
你们想要谁
You have her. Two is presently a guest
她在你那儿 二号♥现在是皇家宫庭的
of the royal court. You're a bastard.
客人 你这个混♥蛋♥
We're not giving you the Blink Drive.
我们不会给你瞬间驱动的
Oh, I didn't expect you to.
我没期望你们给我
That easily.
至少不是这么容易
So I'd like the opportunity
所以我希望能有机会
to argue my case and convince you.
和你们讲解我要它的原因并说服你们
I want you to come to Zairon, join us for dinner.
我想让你们来赛荣 和我们共进晚餐
You're out of your mind.
你疯了吧
I give you my word.
我向你们保证
Your ship will not be attacked,
你们的船不会被袭击的
and you will have the freedom to come and go as you please.
而且你们有随意来去的自♥由♥
Think about it. I await your response.
考虑一下吧 我等待你们的答复
It's a trap.
这是个陷阱
I don't know.
我不知道
You saying you trust him?
你是说你相信他吗
He's done a lot of questionable shit,
他干了很多有争议的混事
but he's always been a man of his word.
但他一直很遵守承诺
I don't believe this. He has Two, we have to go.
我不信 二号♥在他手上 我们必须得去
No, we don't, not when there's an easier,
不 我们不需要 有更简单
less risky way of getting her back.
风险更少的方式能把她带回来
We're not giving him the Blink Drive.
我们不能给他瞬间驱动
Why the hell not? We've got two of them.
为什么不能 我们有两个呢
Give him the one that's fried.
给他那个坏了的
But if he manages to fix it... So what?
但万一他修好了呢 那又怎么样
You're okay with giving him the means
你愿意拱手让给他能在全银河系
to run roughshod all over the galaxy?
胡作非为的东西吗
If it's not him, it's gonna be somebody else,
如果不是他 也总会有某个人
with something else. Listen, you're not a cop anymore.
用其它手段搅乱银河系 听着 你不是警♥察♥了
Stop trying to police the galaxy.
别再试图保护银河系了
Start thinking about how to save your friend.
想想怎么救你的朋友吧
We rescue Two by going to Zairon.
我们去赛荣就是去救二号♥
No, we save her by not going. Guys.
不 我们不去就能救她 伙计们
I think there's a way to do both.
我觉得有个方式能两样都做到
You received the package. I did.
你收到包裹了 是的
Thank you. I don't want your thanks.
谢谢你 我不要你的感谢
I need you to bring the League onside.
我要你让自治联盟安分些
Our latest projections have us defeating
我们最近的预测显示
the last of our corporate rivals within a month.
我们会在一个月内击败最后的企业对手
The last thing Ferrous Corp needs
黑金公♥司♥现在最不需要的
are complications that could extend this conflict.
就是把冲突扩大化
Maybe you should have thought of that
在向平民发起生物袭击前
before you launched biological attacks against civilian outposts.
你就该想到这一点的
Well, those facilities were soft targets
那些基地是向我们的敌人
lending material support to our enemies.
提供物质支援的软目标
Our attacks were justified. Some members of the League
我们的袭击有正当理由 有些
of Autonomous Worlds would disagree.
自治世界联盟的成员可不会这么认为
Those former colonies owe their membership to you.
那些前殖民地加入♥联♥盟的资格是你给的
You own them.
你统治他们
They may disagree with that assertion as well.
他们可能也不会认同这个说法的
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表