剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Well, you, uh,
引起我的注意了
have my attention.
萨拉
Sarah?
萨拉
Sarah.
我在这里
I'm here.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
这里真美啊
This is beautiful.
是我创造的
I created it.
怎么创造的
How?
刚开始的时候
Well, when this all started,
我的四周一片虚无 像空白画布
everything around me was like a... blank canvas.
但是五号♥上传了一个程序
But Five uploaded a program that...
让我能操纵周围的环境
allows me to manipulate my environment,
建造事物
build things.
她想让我把这里当成自己的家
She wanted me to make this my home.
那个孩子
That kid, huh?
一开始是空白的房♥间
First an empty room,
然后就成现在这样了
and... now this.
花了多长时间了
How long did all this take?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我盯着这朵花看
I mean, I could stare at this flower,
或许看了几秒
and maybe a few seconds pass,
或许几个小时
maybe a few hours.
我分辨不出来
I can't tell the difference.
这花真漂亮
Well, it's beautiful.
也是你创造的吗
Did you make this too?
我开始尝试造小鸟了
I've moved on to birds.
但事实证明这有点难度
But they're proving to be a bit of a challenge.
你为自己建造了一整个世界
You're building yourself a whole world here, aren't you?
不仅仅是为了我
It's not just for me.
我希望你在这里能变得开心
I want you to be happy when you're here.
我很开心
I am.
我希望你也觉得这是你的家
I want this to feel like it's your home too.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我还以为我们要去太空站进行物资补充
I thought we were going to a space station to resupply.
仿生人告诉我
Well, the Android told me
你有好一段时间没收到六号♥的消息了
that you haven't heard from Six in a while.
所以我们决定去补充物资
So we decided to resupply
顺便去看看他
and check in on him at the same time.
真的吗
Really?
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
但我没办法
However, I haven't been able
和地面建立通讯连接
to establish communication with the ground.
你能收到信♥号♥♥吗
Can you get a signal?
不能 星球上没有
No. There are no communication signals
通讯信♥号♥♥
coming from the planet.
调出视图
Well, pull up a visual.
他们的通讯塔可能损坏了
Maybe their tower's been damaged.
看起来好像没什么问题
It... it looks fine to me.
等等 放大
Wait a minute. Magnify.
这是尸体
Those are bodies.
我的天
Oh, my God.
六号♥
Six!
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表