剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Truffault called me.
- 我猜也是 - 偷来一艘石田巡航舰
- Of course. - Stealing an Ishida cruiser?
抢劫船上的前沿技术导弹
Heisting a shipment of cutting-edge missiles?
我们见机行事 就拿走了
Ah, we saw an opportunity, so we took it.
你没想过
And it never occurred to you
要小心行事吗
to give your representation a heads-up?
- 没有 - 更别提你刚
- Not really, no. - Not to mention the fact
欺骗了你唯一的集团伙伴的事了
that you just screwed over the only corporate friend you have.
我们可以再交新朋友嘛
Oh, we'll make new friends.
而且 日经联合不会有任何行动
And besides, Mikkei is not going to do anything.
若和我们对抗
They move against us,
他们向特拉格特走私导弹的事实
and they run the risk of Ferrous Corp finding out
就会被披露给黑金公♥司♥
they've been smuggling missiles to Traugott.
好吧 但是你应该通知我
Oh, well, okay. But you should have dialed me in.
你是说通知塔博尔 是吧
You mean Tabor, don't you?
是 塔博尔和我
Sure. Tabor and me.
各司其职 对吧
I mean, that's how this works, right?
- 你们偷来东西 我们卖♥♥掉 - 然后再赚差价
- You steal stuff. We sell it. - And take your cut.
不然怎么做生意
It's the price of doing business.
那你是觉得 没有塔博尔
So you think you find a buyer
你也能找到这些导弹的买♥♥家
for these missiles without Tabor?
- 已经找到一个了 - 谁
- I already have one. - Who?
你只需要知道我给的是最好的价钱
All you need to know is that I'm getting you top price.
- 我不喜欢这样 - 有什么不喜欢的
- I don't like it. - What's not to like?
他们拿导弹 我们拿钱
They get the missiles. We get the money.
- 你能给他担♥保♥吗 - 当然
- You vouch for this buyer? - Oh, completely.
那我要你出现在交易现场
Then I want you there for the exchange.
这可 不按套路出牌
Well, that's... unusual.
要么你去 要么交易取消
Either you show up, or the deal is off.
好 我去 满意了
Fine. I'll be there. Happy?
- 还成吧 - 好
- Ambivalent. - Great.
等我安排好会把坐标发给你
I'll send the coordinates once I've made the arrangements.
比预期的要好点
Ooh, well, that went better than expected.
是啊 恭喜 你撒谎真有一套
Yeah, congratulations. You're a terrific liar.
嘿 我是在冒着他们会认出我的风险
Hey, I was taking a chance they would even know me.
我说过 在平行宇宙中
I already told you, in the alternate universe,
刀锋号♥的船员没有丢失记忆
the crew of the "Raza" Never lost their memories.
我知道 我只是在想
I know, but I was kinda thinking
平行时空的我可能会有所不同
the alternate me might be something different.
比如
Like what?
不知道
Oh, I don't know.
音乐会钢琴师
Concert pianist.
我妈说过我有天赋
My mom said I had a gift.
得了吧 该准备准备了
Come on. We should get ready.
我可以的 好吧
I can do this, right?
万一他们给我设了个局
What if they suspect a setup?
万一他们拿我杀一儆百怎么办
What if they make an example of me?
听着 你如果在我的眼皮下死了
Listen, you getting dead under my watch,
我会很难堪
that'll make me look really bad.
所以我不会让你死的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
好的 听着很 安心
Okay, that's... reassuring.
别紧张 你只需要去谈判
Don't worry. All you got to do is talk,
剩下的交给我们
and we'll do the rest.
说好给我的枪呢
Can I have the gun I was promised?
你知道怎么用
Know how to use this thing?
噗 瞄准射击呀
Pfft. Point and shoot?
授课完毕
Lesson complete.
噢 你好
Oh, uh, hi.
买♥♥家在哪
Where's the buyer?
可能是迟到了
Uh, g-guess he's running late.
波西亚在哪
Uh, where's, uh, Portia?
她在飞船上看守导弹
She's back on the ship with the missiles.
买♥♥家出现的时候 我会无线通知她
When the buyer shows up, I'll radio to her,
她再下来见我们
and she'll come down to meet us.
这听上去
Ah, well... well, that doesn't strike me
效率可不怎么高啊
as a particularly efficient use of our time.
我们先等买♥♥家 再一起等她
We wait for the buyer. Then we wait for Portia.
理解吗
See what I'm saying?
你在 你在刀锋号♥上呆的时间久吗
Have... have you been on the "Raza" Long?
我看你不怎么眼熟
'Cause I-I don't really recognize your face.
只是
It's just...
别 不要
Don't! Don't.
不要什么
Don't what?
你在掏枪
You were going for your gun.
不 我在提裤子
No. I was adjusting my pants.
不是 你绝对是在掏枪
No. You were definitely going for your gun.
不 这才是在掏枪
No. This is me going for my gun.
停下 别 别再动了
Stop. Don't! Don't move another muscle!
我警告你
I'm warning you!
把枪放下
Drop it.
另一个波西亚
The other Portia.
我一直希望能再见到你
I was hoping I'd get the chance to see you again.
你的想法很危险
You should be careful what you wish for.
现在把枪放下
Now drop the weapon.
其实 我觉得你应该放下枪
Actually, I think you should drop yours.
噢 为什么呢
Oh? Why's that?
因为你不放的话
Because if you don't,
我隐藏在树林里的队友会把你们都干掉
my team in the trees will take you all out.
你以为我会一个人来吗
You think I came down here without backup?
这没有别人了
There's no one out there.
那你试试看啊
Oh, why don't you test me and see what happens?
天啊 你知道吗
God, in the... You know what?
你会后悔的
You are gonna regret that...
就是现在
right now!
就是现在
Right now!
兄弟们 准备好了就上啊
Guys, whenever you're ready!
该死
Ah, shit.
怎么不那么牛气了
Yeah, not so tough now, are you?
快把那玩意放下 别伤着人
Put that thing down before you hurt someone.
没关系 三号♥把子弹取出来了
Oh, it's fine. Three took the bullets out.
什么鬼玩意
What the hell?
已经占领掠夺者
I've secured the "Marauder."
进行第二步
Moving on to phase two.
很难说清楚
Oh, it's hard to describe exactly,
被枪指着的感觉
the feeling of having a gun pointed at you.
太突然了
What a rush.
生命都透彻了
It really puts life into perspective.
你看看这天空
I mean, just look at this sky.
从没见过如此蔚蓝有生气的天
I've never seen it so blue and vibrant.
够了 谁能敲晕我
Okay, can someone just knock me unconscious
然后拖着我走吗
and drag me the rest of the way?
我没法再听你说下去了
I cannot listen to any more of this.
我已经杀过你一次了
I've already killed you once.
别逼我再杀你一次
Please don't ask me to do it again.
等等 这就是我在这边的结局吗
Wait, is that what happened to the me in this reality?
我查过他的资料 他一个月前失踪了
'Cause I looked him up. He went missing a month ago.
我以为他只是低调行事呢
I figured he was just keeping a low profile.
是啊 你自己觉得你做得到吗
Yeah, you think you're capable of that?
怎么可能
Hell no.
你杀了我的话听起来是个更合理的解释
I mean, you killing me makes a lot more sense.
- 你怎么杀的我啊 - 怎么杀的你
- How'd you do me? - How did I do you?
我把你扔进了太空
I spaced you.
哇 够狠心的
Damn. That's cold.
好吧 你背叛了我们
Yeah, well, you double-crossed us,
劫了我的船
took my ship.
我觉得我的反应很正常
I figured it was an appropriate response.
再说 是你先把我扔进了太空
Plus, you spaced me first.
我不禁觉得这是一个让我们
You know, I can't help but see this as an opportunity
重归于好的机会啊
for a fresh start for both of us.
- 哦 是吗 - 对啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, I mean,
我是个自♥由♥的特工 在专业方面和私人关系方面
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表