剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Dark Matter"...
黑暗物质 前情提要
You're saying Sarah is alive as a computer program?
你是说萨拉作为电脑程序活着吗
I know she wants to see you.
我知道她想见你
You're building yourself a whole world here, aren't you?
你在这里给自己构建着一整个世界 不是吗
I want this to feel like it's your home too.
我希望你能把这里当成自己的家
The independent colonies have organized much faster
独♥立♥殖民地比我们预期中
than we anticipated.
组织得快很多
It now appears they're getting outside help.
现在看来他们有得到外部援助
We're not leaving you behind.
我们不会留下你不管的
Then think of it as leaving me to move forward.
那就把这理解为放手让我向前
It's time to use Agent Zero.
是时候启用零号♥特工了
Those are bodies.
那些是尸体
Oh, my God, Six.
天啊 六号♥
Someone's alive. Over here.
还有人活着 在这里
He's gone into cardiac arrest.
他心脏骤停了
Come on, Six. Come on!
加油 六号♥ 醒醒啊
We're losing him.
他要不行了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Tired.
很累
Confused.
很迷惑
Ohh... sore.
痛
Sorry about that.
抱歉
What happened?
发生什么了
We lost communication with you a couple days ago.
我们几天前和你失去联络了
When you didn't respond to comm attempts,
你不回通讯请求
we investigated, and...
我们就去调查 然后...
Our readings indicate the colony was hit
读数显示 殖民地遭受了
by a chemical attack.
化学武器攻击
What about the others?
其他人怎么样了
You were the only survivor.
你是唯一的幸存者
How?
怎么会这样
That's what we're trying to figure out.
我们也在试着弄清这一点
What do you remember?
你还记得什么
People lying on the ground... dead.
地上到处都是...死人
And before that?
那之前呢
I don't know. It's all a blur.
我不知道 都是一片模糊
Easy.
小心
A likely consequence of your exposure
这可能是你暴露在
to the neurotoxic residue.
神经毒素残余下的的后果
Initial scans suggest your nervous system
最初的扫描显示你的神经系统
has been compromised.
受到了损害
We found a ship parked in a clearing near the facility.
我们在基地附近发现一艘停泊在空旷处的飞船
It's possible that you were off world and arrived
可能袭击发生时你不在基地
sometime after the initial attack.
那之后才回去
With the toxin partially dissipated,
毒素消散了一部分
the effects were muted.
影响就减弱了
It's the only reason you're alive.
这是你还活着的唯一理由
It was Traugott. They did this.
是特拉格特公♥司♥ 是他们做的
The attack killed everyone on the colony
袭击杀光了殖民地的人
but left the facility undamaged.
但设施完好无损
Eliminate the troublemakers but keep their assets intact.
除去闹事者 但保护他们的资产完整无缺
We need to warn the leaders of the independent colonies,
我们需要警告独♥立♥殖民地的领导者们
let them know they're all in danger.
让他们知道他们都有危险
How would do we do that?
这怎么做到
They're scattered across three sectors.
他们分散在三大地区
No, they're not.
不 不是这样
All the leaders have gathered for a secret meeting
所有的领导人们都聚在一起开秘密会议
trying to figure out how to form a new government.
尝试确定如何组建新政♥府♥
I have the transmission codes.
我有传输代码
We can warn them, save them.
我们可以警告他们 救下他们
Kal?
卡尔
You okay? It's all right.
你还好吗 没事了
You're with me. It was just another dream.
听我说 这只是又一场梦罢了
Were you back on the space station?
你梦到自己回空间站了吗
I was on a ship.
我在飞船上
People died.
人们死了
You've have to stop blaming yourself.
你不能再责怪自己了
What happened on Hyadum-12 was not your fault.
毕宿十二号♥空间站上发生的事不是你的错
Hyadum-12?
毕宿十二号♥
Where am I?
我在哪里
You're home.
你在家
You have been back for weeks.
你回来好几个星期了
I was thinking, maybe the doctor's right.
我在想 可能医生说得对
Maybe we should get away,
我们也许该离开这里
and then when we get back, you can try again,
然后等我们回来的时候 你再尝试
find something that suits you.
找一份适合你的工作
I heard they're looking for someone to head security
我听说黑石公♥司♥在找
at Blackstone.
安♥全♥部♥门的负责人
But I'm a cop.
但我是警♥察♥
Not anymore. Kal, we discussed this.
不再是了 卡尔 我们讨论过的
Mom?
妈妈
Shoot.
糟糕
Mommy.
妈咪
I just remembered something.
我刚想起了些事情
What? I have a wife and son.
什么 我有妻子和儿子
We tried the subspace channel you gave us.
我们尝试了你给我们的子空间传输通道
There was no response.
没有回复
Are you sure those were the right transmit codes?
你确定那是正确的传输代码吗
I'm positive.
我确定
It's possible they've already come under attack.
可能他们已经遭到攻击了
No, that location is top secret.
不 那位置是最高机密
Only a few people from each colony know those coordinates.
每个殖民地只有几个人知道坐标
What about you? You know the location?
你呢 你知道位置吗
Yes, but...
知道 但是...
How long to get there, maximum FTL?
用最大超光速过去要多久
We can't do that. Why not?
我们不能这么做 为什么不行
The meeting's under a strict no-access protocol.
会议遵守严格的无访问协议
No one in or out.
不能进不能出
They'll assume any ship approaching is hostile
他们会假定所有靠近的飞船都是敌意的
and open fire.
然后开火
Our shields can take it.
我们的防护罩能挡住的
We just need to get close enough to send a message.
我们只需要足够近到发一条讯息就行了
There could be corporate ships in the vicinity
现在附近可能就有公♥司♥的飞船
right now monitoring us.
监视着我们
It's probably just what they're hoping for,
可能这就是他们想要的
that we'll panic and lead them straight to the summit.
看我们慌张 然后直接把他们带去峰会
They could take out the entire rebel leadership in one shot.
他们可以一击消除反叛势力的整个领导层
Six, that's... No, we can't risk it.
六号♥ 那是... 不 我们不能冒这个险
Keep trying them on subspace.
继续尝试在子空间上联♥系♥他们
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Hey, look who's back up and at 'em.
看看谁在健身呢
Are you sure you should be walking around?
你确定你该到处走动吗
Just a few minutes ago,
几分钟前
I remembered something about my life
我想起了我休眠之前的
before I went into stasis.
一些生活片段
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
The Android said our memories weren't wiped.
仿生人说我们的记忆不是被清空了
They were just suppressed, inaccessible.
只是被抑制了 无法读取
What if the neurotoxin somehow unlocked
如果神经毒素恰巧解锁了
that part of my brain?
我大脑中的那部分呢
What did you remember?
你记起什么了
I'm married.
我结婚了
I'm a father.
我是一个父亲
Are you sure? I mean, it's possible
你确定吗 可能是
the neurotoxin is playing with your head.
神经毒素在迷惑你的意识
It wasn't a hallucination.
那不是幻觉
It was a memory.
那是记忆
It was real.
是真实的
What else do you remember?
你还记得什么
Not much beyond my wife's face.
除了我妻子的脸没什么了
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表