剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
You've put one of my crew members at risk.
你将我的队友置于险境
He put himself at risk by going over there
是他自己要前去和那些混♥蛋♥谈判
and trying to broker a deal with those bastards.
将自己置于险境的
Okay, everyone put your weapons down.
好了 都放下武器
Now!
快点
You show up out of nowhere,
你们就这么凭空出现
start telling us what to do.
开始告诉我们怎么做
You have no idea what we've been through,
你们根本不知道我们经历过什么
risking our asses for a corporate bottom line.
夹缝求生 只拿得到最微薄的薪水
What do you know about it, huh?
你们知道什么
Okay, Turrence, just cool off.
好了 图伦斯 冷静下来
Yeah, no, you're right.
你说对了 我们确实不知道
We don't know what you've been through,
我们不知道你们经历过什么
but we do know about dealing with the likes of Traugott.
但我们知道怎么和特拉格特这种公♥司♥打交道
We were finding you an out, a way to get your freedom
我们已经给你们指明了出路 无须采取报复行动
maybe without having to deal with reprisals.
就能通向自♥由♥
You should've listened to us.
你们早应该听我们的
Now we have to clean up your mess.
现在我们还得帮你们收拾残局
Are you out of your mind? You think I set you up?
你疯了吗 你以为我设计陷害你们
You're saying your people just happened to be
你想说你的人只是恰好
waiting out there? Those weren't my people.
在外面候着是吧 那些不是我的人
A good man is dead,
一个好人死了
because he trusted you. I had nothing do with it.
因为他轻信了你 此事与我无关
Say it again.
再说一遍
Say it again!
再说一遍
Tell me how you had nothing to do with it.
告诉我你怎么就与此无关了
Convince me, because if you don't,
拿出证据 如果你无法令我信服
I'm gonna put a bullet in your head, and end you!
我就一枪崩了你的头
Why go through all the trouble?
何必如此大费周章
I could've just gotten into my shuttle,
我大可以登上运输机
and leveled this place with a couple of well-placed missiles.
用几枚导弹把这块地方夷为平地
You think about it,
你想想
that would've been a best-case scenario for those workers.
那才是工人们最想看到的情景
They get their independence,
他们获得独♥立♥
and the big bad crew of the "Raza" add to their rep.
也有了刀锋猎人撑腰
I wasn't playing you.
我没有骗你
I didn't know.
我毫不知情
Well, I feel sorry for you then.
我很抱歉
Why's that?
怎么讲
Because now we're going to respond...
因为现在 我们要反击了
And you're going to help us.
你来帮我一把
Maybe you should try talking to them first.
也许你该先跟他们谈谈
Six is the talker.
六号♥是很好的说客
If he hasn't convinced them by now,
如果他都说服不了他们
nothing we say is gonna change anything.
我们说什么都无济于事
He's right. Like it or not,
他是对的 无论承认与否
we've been backed into a corner. We need to force the issue.
我们已经被逼到墙角了 必须用武力解决问题
Uh, so who's going to make that particular house call?
那 谁去打头阵
Me and Three. I wanna help.
我和三号♥ 我想帮忙
And you will, by staying here
你可以帮忙 留下来
and keeping an eye on things.
留意一切
Make sure nobody does anything stupid.
确保没人做傻事
Warn us if they try.
有的话就警告我们
I'll stay here and back up the kid.
我会留下照顾这个孩子的
The kid?
孩子
Y-younger person.
年轻人
I'm coming with you.
我和你们一起
As much as I appreciate the offer...
虽然我很感谢你的提议...
If you plan on taking that garrison,
如果你们计划拿下那处驻地
you're gonna need the extra body.
就还需要一个人
You're just gonna get in the way.
你会碍事的
I'm former special forces, black ops, SDC.
我是前特种兵 黑色行动组 来自星防部
Stellar Defense Corp.
星际防卫部队
Really?
真的
Yeah, really. Wow.
真的 哇
It was on my résumé.
简历上都写着
You did read my résumé, right? Skimmed it.
你看过我的简历 对吗 瞟了一眼
Come on, it was super long.
哎呀 你的简历太长了
You don't have to do this.
你不必如此
I wanna help you save your friend.
我想帮忙救你们的朋友
Plus, I have to show this guy up, so...
再说 我得让这家伙打脸
Where the hell are all the guards?
警卫都去哪了
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这里
You guys take this hallway.
你们俩检查这个过道
No resistance.
没有抵抗
Nothing on this end.
这边没动静
You guys in position?
就位了吗
Yeah. Count of three.
是的 数三下
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Six...
六号♥
Wait!
等等
Hey, there you are.
你在这
Yeah, I was asked to keep an eye on things.
是啊 他们叫我来望风
This spot gives me the best view.
这个地方视野最佳
So what's your story?
你有什么故事
Wh-what do you mean?
你的意思是
You're, what, 16? You're hanging with
你才十六岁吧 你居然和星系里
the most infamous mercenaries in the galaxy.
最臭名昭著的雇佣兵混在一起
How'd you manage that? I stowed away on their ship.
怎么做到的 我乘他们的飞船偷渡
Okay, but when they found you, why'd they keep you?
好吧 那他们发现你之后 为什么留下了你
Why didn't they just...
为什么不干脆...
Space me? Mmhmm.
扔进太空 嗯
I don't know, but I'm one of them now.
不知道 但我现在是他们的一员了
I'm not so sure that's a good thing.
不确定这是好事
From what I hear, they're not exactly...
据我所知 他们并不...
Not exactly what?
并不什么
According to Tabor, they're great earners,
据塔博尔说 他们很能挣票子
but kind of volatile. Yeah.
但有点反复无常
How long has Tabor been their handler?
塔博尔做他们的管理者多久了
Awhile. He repped the original crew.
有段时间了 是他建立了最初的团队
Original crew? Yeah.
最初的团队 是的
Boone, Ryo, Shrike, and Jasper.
布恩 凉 史莱克 还有贾斯珀
Wait, Shrike and Jasper?
等一下 史莱克和贾斯珀
What happened to them? I can't be sure,
他们去哪了 我不确定
but I think Portia happened to them.
但我觉得波西亚干掉了他们
What was that?
那是什么
Two, are you there?
二号♥ 你在吗
Three, this is Five. Can you hear me?
三号♥ 我是五号♥ 能听见吗
Let's go, let's go. On your knees.
行动 行动 跪下
Look. Shit.
看 嘘
Round them up! All of 'em. Let's go!
把他们围起来 全部人 快行动
Two, Three, are you there? Over?
二号♥ 三号♥ 你们在吗 完毕
Let's go! Get 'em on their knees.
快行动 让他们跪下
It's happening. They're taking over the facility.
出事了 他们占领了工厂
Not to worry. We're on our way.
别担心 我们在路上
Copy.
收到
Freeze!
别动
Do you have a gun? No, I don't have a gun.
你有枪吗 不 我没有
I didn't think I needed one, because I have a bodyguard.
我觉得我不需要 因为我有保镖
Five, are you there?
五号♥ 你在吗
Yeah, I'm here.
我在
What's going on? We heard an explosion.
发生什么事了 我们听见爆♥炸♥声
We're all fine. We're almost at your position.
我们没事 快到你们那儿了
Be careful.
当心
Why? What's going on?
为什么 怎么了
The Traugott guards just took the facility.
特拉格特公♥司♥占领了工厂
Adrian and I are up on a second level walkway.
艾德里安和我在二楼的走廊
They haven't spotted us yet.
他们还没发现我们
We can see everything that's going on from here.
我们可以从这里看得清清楚楚
Okay, I need details.
好 我要细节
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表