剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Maybe they taste better.
大概是因为人肉更好吃吧
You're right.
你说得对
There's something about them.
他们肯定不简单
Crap!
糟了
Jake?
杰克
Coming.
来了
We better get these out of sight.
我们先把这些放好吧
All right.
好的
Thanks, kid.
谢谢 小鬼
It's like moving into a museum.
简直像是搬到博物院住
Did people actually live like this?
真的会有人住在这里啊
What the hell is that? Someone's at the door.
怎么回事 有人在门外
I think it's the neighbors.
我想是我们的邻居
Does everyone remember their assigned names?
都记住你们的指定名字了吗
Yeah.
记住了
Yes.
是的
What?
怎么了
Hello. Hi.
你好 嗨
Welcome to the neighborhood.
欢迎来到这里
We're the Connors.
我们是康纳一家
Hi.
嗨
Come in.
请进
I'm Debra, this is my husband Miles,
我叫戴布拉 这是我丈夫迈尔斯
and this is our son Jake.
我们的儿子杰克
My name is Elaine, and this is my husband Mitch.
我叫伊莲 这是我丈夫米奇
Hey. Our daughter Apple.
嘿 我们的女儿苹果
Hey.
嘿
This is my brother-in-law, Mal.
我姐夫 马尔
Hi. Mal. What's that short for?
嗨 马尔 这是哪个名字的简写
Mal... vik.
马尔维克
It's Old Norse.
这是古斯堪阿维亚语
His mother was one-quarter Viking.
他的妈妈有四分之一的维京血统
And this is my sister. Rhianna.
这是我姐姐 蕾哈娜
Welcome to Fort Falls.
欢迎来到瀑布堡
Oh. It's blueberry.
这是蓝莓馅的
I made a bunch for the upcoming bake sale at Jake's school.
杰克的学校马上要开始点心节了 这是我为那天准备的
That's very kind.
谢谢你了
So, uh, where'd you move from?
你们是从哪搬来的
Port Land.
波 兰
Do you... do you mean Portland? Correct.
你... 你是说波特兰吗 是的
Oh. Could I use the bathroom?
哦 可以借一下洗手间吗
Oh, Jake, you can just wait
杰克你可以稍等一会
till we get home. It's an emergency.
我们回家了再去 我有点急
Sure. Okay, I know where it is.
当然 好的 我知道在哪
Oh, he used to come over here all the time
他以前总过来
to play with the Shapiros' boy.
和夏普洛家的那个男孩玩
Listen, we're having people over later
我们打算等一下邀请大家过来聚一聚
and would love all of you to come.
希望你们全家也可以过来
Oh, I don't know, uh...
哦 我不知道 呃
Oh, it's nothing fancy,
其实也没什么特别的
but it'd be a perfect opportunity to meet
就是可以认识一下
some of the other neighbors.
其他邻居
That's very thoughtful. It's just, uh...
你们真是太体贴了 只是...
We'd love to. Great.
我们很愿意参加 太好了
Say, uh, 4:00?
那就说定了 四点吗
Just come as you are.
就这样来就好了
I've reconfigured these radiation detectors
我重新设置了这些辐射探测器
to scan for the Blink Drive's signal.
来扫描瞬间驱动的信♥号♥♥
In order for triangulation to occur,
为进行三角测量
we need to take readings in multiple positions
我们必须要在城镇不同位置
around the town.
获取信♥号♥♥读数
Okay.
好的
Great, well, we'll split up.
好 那么 我们分头行动
Three, you come with me. Six with Five.
三号♥ 你跟着我 六号♥和五号♥一组
Android... Not so fast.
仿生人... 别着急
We still need supplies.
还需要采购
Two quarts of milk. One dozen eggs.
两夸脱牛奶 一打鸡蛋
Butter? Yes. Unsalted, please.
黄油 是的 无盐黄油 谢谢
12x19 non-stick cookie sheet?
12x19不沾黏点心铺纸
I'm making something to bring to today's party,
我准备做点吃的带到今天的派对上
as is the custom.
这是习俗
We don't have time to be running errands.
我们没有时间做杂务
Or going to parties.
或参加派对
I sincerely hope we find the source of the signal quickly,
我也真心希望我们能尽快找到信♥号♥♥源
but in the event we don't, we might be here a while.
但假如我们找不到 就要在这里待一会儿
I suggest we try to fit in.
我建议我们尽量融入生活
Toilet paper? 2ply.
厕纸 两层的
But see what's on special.
顺便看看有没有促销
Can we just find this thing and get the hell out of here?
我们就不能赶紧找到然后离开这鬼地方吗
What's your rush? I just want to go home.
你怎么那么急 我只是想回家
I mean, look at this place. It's so primitive.
你看这地方 太原始了
Where are the hyper-loops?
超级环铁呢
Where are the aero-cars? Mag-lev boots?
飞行汽车呢 磁力靴呢
When was the last time you rode the hyper-loop,
你上一次坐超级环铁
drove an aero-car, or wore mag-lev boots?
开飞行汽车 穿磁力靴 是什么时候呢
That's not the point.
这不重要
The point is that I no longer have the option.
关键是我再也没得选了
I kind of like it here. You can't be serious.
我其实挺喜欢这里 你认真的吗
Fresh air, fresh food,
空气清新 食物新鲜
and the closet G.A. Ship is 600 years away.
星际委员会在六百年以外
Can we just get started, please? Come on.
我们开始干活吧 好吗
Baseline readings.
读数很低
We got to cover more ground.
我们要多走走
How about starting with the inside of that chocolate shop?
不如从那家巧克力店里开始吧
Come on. Hi.
天哪 嗨
What's she doing? I don't know.
她在干嘛 我不知道
I'm telling you guys. She's a spy. They're all spies.
我告诉你们 她是间谍 他们都是
For who, the Russians?
俄♥国♥人的吗
She looks Swedish.
她看起来像瑞典人
Look!
看
We should report this to Sheriff Vargas.
我们应该告诉瓦格斯警官
The Sheriff's not gonna believe us.
警官不会相信我们的
Then we need proof.
那我们需要证据
You are just so cute.
你好可爱啊
Your hot chocolate's getting cold.
你的热可可要凉了
No, we are not getting a dog.
不 我们不要狗
It would be great
这对提升士气
for crew morale.
很有帮助
We could screw up the timeline.
我们会搞砸时间线的
What if the dog that we bring back is instrumental
说不定我们带走的狗正好是
in finding a cure for Sokolsky Syndrome or something?
治疗索克斯基综合症的关键
What?
怎么了
This is the happiest I've seen you in a long time.
好久没有见你这么开心了
I've missed this side of you.
我很怀念这样的你
Yeah, well,
是啊
it's been a rough month.
这个月太辛苦了
Yeah.
是啊
You know, you may think you call the shots,
你得知道 你可能以为你是负责人
but we all do.
其实我们都是
We all have a say in where we go, what we do.
我们都有权决定去哪里 做什么
It's not all on you.
不是全都靠你决定
Never has been.
从来也不是
We're the crew of the Raza.
我们是刀锋号♥船员
We carry each other.
我们互相提携
What?
怎么了
Readings are spiking.
读数突然升高
Let's go.
我们走
Um, this wasn't on the list.
这个不在清单上
Teens of this era probably loved mini cupcakes.
这个时代的孩子应该喜欢迷你蛋糕
I'm just trying to stay in character.
我只是想符合身份
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表