剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
it would take us six days
也要六天
to get there.
才能到赛荣
And there would be an overwhelming force
而且我们需要面对
waiting for us.
极其强大的武力
Well, we have to do something.
我们一定要做点什么
What?
什么
I'm detecting an anomalous energy signature.
我探测到异常的能量印记
It's coming from the position recently vacated
它来自空间站消失之前的
by the station.
位置
Show me.
给我看
Have you ever seen anything like this before?
你以前遇到过这样的情况吗
No.
没有
Normal Blink Drive operation
正常的瞬间驱动任务
leaves very little in the way of residual energy.
留不下多少残余能量
Nothing compared to this.
和这完全不能比
Maybe it wasn't a normal jump.
可能这并不是一次正常的超光速
Maybe they didn't go where they wanted to.
可能他们没有到达他们想去的地方
Maybe it's simply a malfunction
这可能仅仅只是
in the system array
因为连续暴露
as a result of continued exposure
在星云中而造成的
within the nebula.
系统阵列失灵罢了
All right, I'll go down and check the array.
好吧 我会去检查一下阵列
In the meantime, run that data through
同时 请在所有的分♥析♥模型中
every analytical model you have.
测试那个数据
If it can tell us anything about what happened
如果能知道到底发生了什么
or where they went, I want to know.
或者他们去了哪里 请立刻告诉我
Understood.
明白
All right, Das,
好 达斯
how's it coming with that coil, huh?
你感应圈做的怎么样了
You called me Das.
你叫我达斯
You said you didn't want me to call you Emily.
你说你不想我叫你艾米莉
You got something else in mind?
你是有心事吗
I know this place.
我认识这里
Yeah, well, you've been working here part-time
你在这里兼♥职♥
for the past three weeks.
三个星期了
I certainly hope so.
我当然希望如此
Hey, look, uh...
听着啊
I know this stuff is complicated, but, uh...
我知道这挺复杂的
you got a good head on your shoulders.
但是你头脑聪明
Not like those other kids you hang out with.
不像那些和你胡混在一起的孩子
This is one of my memories.
这是我的记忆
You want me to teach you?
你想要我教你吗
I'm happy to do it.
我很乐意啊
Hell, I suppose I'd do it just for the company.
即使只是为了公♥司♥ 我也会这么做的
But, uh, if you're not willing to put the work in,
但如果你不愿意花心思
you really are just wasting your time.
你就真的只是在浪费时间
So, uh, what do you say we get back to it, huh?
所以 我们开始 好吗
Sit down, sit down.
坐下吧
Look at this.
看好了
Watch this.
看好了
C-squad, report.
C小队 报告
C-squad, what's your status?
C小队 情况如何
What's happening?
发生什么了
Nothing you need to concern yourself with.
不用你担心
They've gotten past our defenses, haven't they?
他们攻破我们的防线了 不是吗
I told you we weren't equipped for this.
我明明告诉你了我们做不到的
I told you the Blink Drive wasn't ready!
我告诉过你了 瞬间驱动没调试好啊
Watch your tone, Doctor.
博士 注意措辞
This may be a clone body,
这确实是克隆的身体
but when I transfer back, the real emperor
但当我移形传送回去之后 真正的天♥皇♥
will remember everything that happened here.
会记得这里发生的一切的
What can we do?
我们能做什么
They're going to kill us.
他们会杀了我们的
You're afraid.
你害怕了
As you should be.
你确实应该害怕
But don't let it sway you from the task at hand.
但不要让恐惧影响了你手头的工作
I'll buy you as much time as I can.
我会为你们拖延尽量多的时间
You don't even have a weapon.
您甚至没有武器
It wouldn't make a difference.
不要紧
Emperor, I'm afraid we have another problem.
天♥皇♥陛下 恐怕我们还有一个问题
You remember how I told you that this null space bubble
您可还记得我告诉过您这个零核空间泡沫
that we're in was not much larger than the station?
并不比我们所在的空间站大多少
Yes. Well, I know that
记得 我之所以知道
because I've been sending out radar signals
是因为我一直在发送雷达信♥号♥♥
to help to find the outer edges of the bubble.
来确定泡沫的外部边界
So?
所以呢
So it now appears that it's shrinking...
所以现在看来 它在收缩
Collapsing in on itself.
在自己崩塌
My God.
我的天
When we first arrived here,
我们刚到的时候
it was over three kilometers in diameter.
它直径超过三公里
It's now less than two and half.
现在只有不到两点五公里了
How much longer until it breaches
离它突破空间站的外部边界
the outer edges of the station?
还有多久
If the current rate of collapse continues,
照现在的崩塌速度
less than 30 minutes.
不到三十分钟
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I've double-checked the reading.
我确认过读数了
Whatever that white wall out there is,
不管外面那堵白墙是什么
it's coming towards us.
它在朝我们来了
Well, we've got to move.
我们要采取行动了
Get the Blink Drive and get the hell out of here before it hits.
拿到瞬间驱动 在它撞上我们之前离开这里
Son of a bitch.
他妈的
Two, Three.
二号♥ 三号♥
Welcome.
欢迎
Okay, uh, try it now.
好了 现在试一下
All right, watch.
好的 看着啊
Like I told you, kid.
告诉过你了 孩子
Antigravitational fields
反重力场
and inertial dampeners...
和惯性阻尼器
The key to modern space travel.
现代太空旅行的关键
What about FTL?
超光速呢
Well, that too.
那也是
But it's a little above my pay grade.
但那有点超过我的能力范围了
You know, uh, there's only so much I can teach you here.
我只能教你这么多
You want to learn for real,
你如果真的想要学
get certified.
去考证书吧
You need to go to a good tech college.
你需要去一所好的技术学院
I can't afford that.
我付不起学费
I was thinking, uh...
我在想...
maybe I could help out with the tuition.
如果你感兴趣的话
If you're interested.
我可以帮你付学费
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
You could pay me back by...
你可以...
By helping out around here or
在这里帮工来还钱 或者
Hell, I don't know.
唉 我也不知道
Maybe even take over one day.
也许有一天接管这里
I never... never had kids of my own,
我从来...从来没有自己的孩子
so, you know...
所以...
I-I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好了
It ain't glamorous, but it's an honest living.
这并不光鲜 但这是一份老老实实的工作
Not like what your friends are doing out there
不像你朋友们在街上做的那些
on the street.
偷鸡摸狗的事
They're not so bad.
他们也没那么坏了啦
Hey, I-I'm not judging.
我不是在评判什么
But sooner or later,
但早晚
the system's gonna catch up with them
系统会追上他们
and chew them up.
然后碾碎他们
But you... you got something special.
但你... 你是特别的
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表