剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
从没有过
Never.
到我们了
Here we go.
正是
Yup.
走吧
Let's go.
乖乖地待着
Sit tight.
关掉那东西
Turn that thing off!
放松 宝贝
Relax, sweetheart.
难关解决了
Hard part's over.
好 我已全权控制船上的各种系统
Okay, I've got full control of the ship's systems,
也封锁了内走廊
and I've just locked down the interior corridors.
现在可以释放囚犯了
Now free the prisoners.
是的 你猜对了
Yup, you got it.
系统状态
我的天
Oh, my God.
他们要打开气阀舱
They're opening the air lock!
开放货舱A-H
你在干什么
What are you doing?
大扫除
Cleaning house.
特吕弗指挥官 你收到了一则
Commander Truffault, you are receiving
由未授权来源发来的子空间传输信♥号♥♥
a subspace transmission from an unauthorized source.
发送者有自报家门吗
Has the sender identified themselves?
是的 指挥官
Yes, Commander.
他们声称是刀锋号♥的船员
They claim to be the crew of the "Raza."
接通吧
Put them through.
你好 指挥官 这场战争怎么样了
Hello, Commander. How goes the war?
日经联合已经决定全身而退
The Mikkei Combine has managed to stay out of it.
打算退多久呢
How long will that last?
希望直到这场不幸冲突
Well, hopefully until the end
结束为止
of this unfortunate conflict.
权力真空-统治集团内部没有主导力量
日经什么时候才会介入权力真空的角逐
At which point Mikkei will step into the power vacuum
目前还没有公♥司♥登顶
unscathed and resource rich?
你真的认为黑金会让那种事情发生
You really think Ferrous is gonna let that happen?
我不觉得他们有其他选择
I'm not sure they'll have much of a choice.
他们自顾不暇了
Their hands are rather full.
你们是重新装♥修♥了舰船
Now, either you've redecorated,
还是给自己找了条新船
or you've found yourselves a new ship.
是的
Yes.
我们已把舰队规模扩大到了原来的两倍
We have doubled the size of our fleet.
真令人吃惊
I'm surprised.
我还以为你们和石田天♥皇♥
I thought you and Emperor Ishida
相处得不太好
weren't on the best of terms.
是不好
Oh, we aren't.
这艘巡航舰可不是借的
This cruiser isn't so much lent
是我们解放的
as it is liberated.
偷军舰
Stealing warships...
天呐 你们还真是下狠招了啊
My, you've upped your game.
这艘船的火力的确很猛
This ship does have a lot of firepower,
但那不是我们夺船的目的
but that's not why we took it.
赛荣和炽焱正在打仗
Zairon's at war with Pyr,
但是在规模更大的集团斗争里
but in the bigger corporate conflict,
他们的立场还算是中立的
they're officially neutral.
这样的船
Allowing a ship like that
可以在争端区域里自♥由♥通行
free passage through contested areas.
没人会对我们有过多戒备
No one will be looking too closely at us
也不会细查我们运载的东西
or anything we might be transporting.
如果你打算运的货物
That could be useful,
需要你多谨慎一点的话
if you're looking to move cargo
这个方法就能帮上忙
that requires a bit of extra discretion.
你知道有谁想运东西吗
Know anyone like that?
我会再和你联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
好的
All right.
我们开始谈生意了
We're in business.
我们真是个好团队
You know, we make a pretty good team.
- 喔 - 是的
- Oh? - Yeah.
我喜欢这里
Oh. I like this.
感觉有种"伟大领袖万万岁"的气氛
It's got kind of an "all hail our glorious leader".
仿生人 能和这艘船
Android, any progress
建立神经连接吗
establishing a neural link?
还不行
Not yet.
我之前就说过
As I stated earlier,
理论上讲可以建立连接
connection is theoretically possible,
但是这艘船在最初设计时
but such a function was not part
没有考虑这样的功能
of this ship's original design.
怎么能有这种"就是不行"的态度
What's with the no-can-do attitude?
那不是悲观
That wasn't pessimism,
只是在陈述事实
simply a statement of fact,
比如"我们偷了一艘船"
like, "We stole a ship,"
"我们正在太空中飞行"
"We're flying through space,"
或"我可以不费吹灰之力 就把你的头拧下来"
or, "I could detach your head with minimal effort."
- 好吧 - 不费
- Okay. - Minimal...
- 好的 知道了 - 吹灰之力
- Yeah. Okay. - Effort.
我知道了
I got it.
这机器人脾气不小
Testy robot.
和特吕弗谈得怎样
So how'd it go with Truffault?
- 她接受吗 - 我觉得她接受了
- She buy it? - Yeah, I think so.
还是不相信我们要和那个婆娘合作
Still can't believe we're gonna work with that bitch.
她恨我们
She hates us.
在这个宇宙里不一样 她不恨我们
Not in this universe, she doesn't.
你真该看看她们刚才的样子
You should have seen them,
像老朋友一样拉家常
yakking on like old friends.
是啊 在我们背叛她之前 还算是老朋友
Yeah, old friends until we double-cross her.
收到传输信♥号♥♥
Incoming transmission.
- 移开 - 好吧
- Get out. - All right.
二号♥
Two.
我早该想到的
I should've known.
你好 天♥皇♥ 需要我帮什么忙吗
Hello, Emperor. What can I do for you?
首先 把我的船还回来
I want my ship back, for starters.
抱歉 我们登上这艘可爱的船 是有计划的
Oh, sorry, but we have plans for this sweet, sweet ride.
你们偷走了瞬间驱动
You stole the Blink Drive from me,
毁了研究中心
destroyed a research facility
让我几年的战备都付诸东流
that set my war efforts back years,
现在又来劫我的船
and now you take one of my ships?
野心太大了吗
Too ambitious?
我知道 因为尼克斯的事 你们对我还有怨气
I know you still blame me for what happened to Nyx,
即使人不是我杀的
and even though she didn't die by my own hand,
我也要对她的死负责
I still bear the guilt of her death.
我承认
And I accept...
我挺怀念那小子的人格的
You know, I miss that kid's moxie.
我劝你要克制
I caution restraint.
他们想激怒我吗
They want to provoke me?
我会发动赛荣的全部武力来对付他们
I will bring the full force of Zairon down on them.
赛荣的全部武力
The full force of Zairon
正在处理更紧迫的事情
is presently engaged in more pressing matters.
把宝贵的资源耗费在个人恩怨上
It is unwise to commit valuable resources
是不明智的
to a personal vendetta.
他们攻击了我
They targeted me,
我就会出兵反击
and I will respond with force!
他们打击了石田家族
They attacked the house of Ishida.
他们偷了我们的东西
They stole from us.
作为君主 我有责任作出反击
It is my duty as the emperor to respond.
原谅我 天♥皇♥
Forgive me, Emperor.
我不是有意冒犯您
I did not mean to offend.
你没有冒犯我
And you haven't.
我一直欢迎你提出劝谏 德古
Your counsel is always welcome, Teku...
不管你有多理想化 有多误导人
no matter how idealized and misdirected.
让开
Move!
日经联合的运输机已经停靠了
The Mikkei shuttle has docked.
很好
Good.
把货舱和气阀舱
Seal off all doors
之间的门都密封好
between the cargo hold and the airlock.
我们不希望有人在这里闲逛
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表