剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Dark Matter"...
黑暗物质 前情提要
My name is Alexander Rook.
我叫亚历山大·鲁克
I own a company called Dwarf Star Technologies
矮星科技公♥司♥以及其下所有分公♥司♥
along with all of its subsidiaries,
专利 机器原型
patents, and prototypes,
都属于我
including Rebecca.
包括瑞贝卡
Although Rebecca's biological components are superior,
虽然瑞贝卡的生物组成很高级
she must be constantly monitored.
但还是要时时监视她
The scientist gave up Nova-17
那个科学家已经不再
as the location of the manufacturing facility.
将新星十七号♥作为制♥造♥基地
If I'm right, we'll be heading off
如果我说得没错
a full-scale invasion.
我们将阻止一场大规模入侵
What the hell?
什么情况
Help me. Please.
帮帮我 求你了
What is this? Where are we?
这是什么地方 我们在哪
They're coming. Please.
他们要来了 求你了
Who's coming?
谁要来了
It's too late. We're too late.
太迟了 来不及了
It's been two days. No sign of any activities.
已经过去两天了 没有任何活动迹象
No ships in or out.
没有飞船驶入驶出
How much longer do you want to wait?
你还想等多久
If what Victor showed The Android is true,
如果维克多给仿生人看的记忆属实
Nova-17 is a Dwarf Star facility.
新星十七号♥就是矮星科技的基地
I don't want to take any chances.
我可不想冒险
Neither do I,
我也不想
but we can't just sit out here forever.
但是我们不能一直等下去
You got somewhere to be?
你还有什么地方可去呢
Yeah. Out there,
当然有
helping in the fight against Ferrous Corp.
我们可以在对抗黑金公♥司♥的战斗中帮忙
I don't like them either, but this war is bigger than us.
我也不喜欢他们 但这场战争不仅关乎我们
We have a working Blink Drive now.
我们手里现在有了正常工作的瞬间驱动
Even with the Blink Drive, we're more of an annoyance
就算有瞬间驱动 我们也只是区区小卒
than a threat to them. We can make a difference.
威胁不了谁 我们能改变时局的
Maybe not in the grand scheme of things,
也许改变不了大局
but at least in the lives of the innocent people
但至少能挽救那些无辜的人
affected by this corporate war.
公♥司♥斗争 受害的是他们
Hey, I thought you were going to try and grab some shut-eye.
我以为你打算去睡觉了
Ah, sleep's overrated.
睡觉没有什么用
Has The Android picked up any life signs?
仿生人发现什么生命迹象了吗
We're too far out. She's been working on
我们离得太远了 她在努力
boosting the sensors,
激活传感器
but there's only so much she can do.
但是效果有限
Sooner or later, we're gonna have to go in for a closer look.
我们迟早会飞近一点 才能弄明白
Maybe we shouldn't be doing this.
或许我们就不该这么做
Hmm? What are you talking about?
不是吗 你是什么意思
Ever since we dropped out in this system...
自从我们进到这个星系以后
I don't know, I just... get a bad feeling.
我说不清 我有种不祥的预感
You care to be a bit more specific?
你能说得详细一点吗
I can't. I can't explain it.
我说不清楚
If this is about Sarah,
如果你这么说是因为萨拉
I'm sure you'll get a chance to...
我向你保证你会有机会
It's not about Sarah, all right?
跟萨拉没有关系
It's just... something doesn't feel right.
就是一种不好的预感
Two, this is the bridge.
二号♥ 我在舰桥处
Yeah, go ahead.
你接着说
There's something you should see.
你得来看看这个
There is something different about you.
你变得不一样了
New hairstyle?
换了新发型吗
No, actually. It's a new outfit.
不是 我换了新衣服
Uh, yeah, I was kidding...
我是在开玩笑呢
I noticed.
我当然注意到了
Recent events have inspired me to adopt a fresh, new look.
最近发生的事情启发我去改变形象
I love it. Thank you, Five.
我很喜欢 谢谢你 五号♥
It's very nice. Looks great.
挺好的 看起来不错
Yeah, looks great.
看起来不错
Don't tell me you called us up here
你叫我们来不是为了
to check out your new look.
给我们看你的新形象吧
I did.
是这样啊
But, also, after boosting long-range sensors,
另外 通过激活长距离传感器
I was able to discover a network of unmanned security satellites
我在新星十七号♥附近发现了无人操作的
around Nova-17.
安全卫星网
If we get close enough that the Marauder can make
如果我们靠得足够近 使刀锋号♥能降落
planet-fall, we will undoubtedly
我们一定会被发现
be detected and fired upon. Can we take them out?
并遭受攻击 我们打得过他们吗
Not without taking significant damage to ourselves.
我们自己也会受到严重的损伤
So that's it, then.
情况就是这样了
If we can't get anywhere near the planet,
如果我们不能靠近那个星球的话
then what are we supposed to do?
该怎么办呢
What about Dr. Shaw's backdoor program?
肖医生的后门程序行得通吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
She gave me a command code she had embedded
她给了我一段代码 是她以前
in Dwarf Star's security protocol
在矮星科技工作时植入到
when she was working there. That was on Earth.
安全协议里的 那还是在地球上
But if they're using the same security program...
但假如他们还在使用那个安全程序
That's a big if.
这风险太大
Can we transmit the override command from out here?
我们能不能从这里发送超控指令
Negative.
不行
The drone satellites are currently dormant.
无人机卫星现在处于休眠状态
They need to be activated
得先激活它们
before the override can take effect.
超驰控制才能生效
So the only way to see if it works
所以说唯一的办法是
is to get close enough to be screwed if it doesn't.
靠近星球 赌一把会不会死
I can have the FTL drive
我会准备好
prepped and ready for immediate activation
超光速驱动器 如果情况危急
if things go poorly.
随时准备激活
We should be able to escape with minimal damage
就算超控命令失败
if the override command should fail.
我们也能以最小损失逃走
Assuming the engines aren't the first thing to go,
这是假设引擎不出问题
which they pretty much always are in this tub.
可是这破船经常有毛病
"Tub" Seems a little harsh.
"破船"不太好听
You said in the memory that Victor showed you,
你说 在维克多为你解锁的记忆片段中
I was talking about how this space could be
我在说什么这个空间将会成为
the key to stopping an invasion. Invasion?
阻止一场侵略的关键点 侵略
Invasion by who?
谁入侵
Come on, guys, I can't be the only one to see
好好想想 不可能只有我一个人看出来
how crazy this is... Risking our lives
这其中的危险 为了所谓的预感
based on some kind of hunch?
就要冒着生命危险吗
Those satellites are protecting something
这些卫星是在保护着什么东西
down there... something big.
什么不得了的东西
I think it's worth the risk. Me too.
我认为值得冒险 我同意
Six.
六号♥
We've been detected.
我们被发现了
Transmitting override command.
正在发送超控指令
What's going on?
怎么样
Command delivered.
指令发送成功
Did it work?
起效了吗
Yes.
是的
The satellite network has been disabled.
卫星网络被中断了
All right, let's gear up.
好吧 我们尽快做好准备
Excuse the intrusion.
打扰一下
What?
怎么了
I'm concerned.
我很担心
Yeah, so am I.
我也是
No one seems to give a rat's ass.
没人在乎我说什么
No. I'm concerned about you.
不 我担心的是你
What are you talking about?
你是什么意思
As you may recall, I possess the ability
你应该知道 我能近距离
to detect subtle changes
检测到人类生理上
in human physiology at short range.
微小的变化
Heart rate... Yep.
比如心率 我知道
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表