剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Dark Matter"...
黑暗物质 前情提要
With the Blink Drive, you just disappear
有了瞬间驱动 你就能消失于一处
from one place and reappear somewhere else.
然后在其它地方重新出现
It's an upgrade.
这是一次升级
Makes your speech and mannerisms more human.
让你的言行更贴近人类
We're not leaving you behind.
我们不会丢下你的
These people need direction.
这些人需要指引
Leadership.
需要领导
Without stasis, the disease ran its course.
离开了休眠状态 疾病夺走了她的生命
You're saying Sarah is alive
你说萨拉还活着
as a computer program. Welcome back.
作为一个电脑程序 欢迎回来
Mercenaries.
雇佣兵们
Bounty hunters. Assassins.
赏金猎人们 刺客们
Take back what's mine
拿回属于我的东西
and take out the crew of the "Raza."
消灭刀锋的船员
Three.
三
Two.
二
One. Breakfast in bed.
一 去床上吃早餐
Hey.
嘿
What...
什...
Yes, it is a fine morning,
是的 这是一个美好的早晨
and no, it's not a faulty relay switch.
不对 不是继电器开关的问题
I didn't take it.
我没拿
Check behind the night stand.
到床头柜后面找找
How did you know...
你怎么知道...
All right.
好吧
Are you drunk? Nope.
你喝醉了吗 没有
Isn't that one of Tabor's bathrobes?
那不是塔博尔的一件浴袍吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Is that our entire week's food supply?
那是我们一整周的食物储备吗
Guys, what's with the third degree?
同志们 你们是在盘问我吗
What the hell is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥脑子出什么问题了
You'd never believe it, trust me.
相信我 你绝对不会信的
What's that?
那是什么
My breakfast. No, that.
我的早餐 不 那个
Get your nasty-ass fingers away from my food.
你恶心的手指离我的食物远一点
I'm warning you.
我警告你
Here we go again.
又来一遍
Breakfast in bed. Yeah.
去床上吃早餐 是的
Hey!
嘿
What?
什么
Fine morning, yes. Faulty relay switch, no.
是一个美好的早晨 不是继电器开关故障
I didn't take it. Check behind your night stand.
我没拿 去你的床头柜后面找找
How'd you know my holster was behind my night stand?
你怎么知道我的枪套在我床头柜后面
And how did you know it wasn't a faulty relay switch?
你又怎么知道不是继电器开关故障
I knew because your holster is always behind the night stand,
我知道 是因为你的枪套总是在床头柜后面
and it's never a faulty relay switch.
然后继电器开关确实没坏
What is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
I have been reliving the same day
我一直不断地
over and over and over again.
重复过着同一天
Okay, I'll admit life on a ship can be pretty boring af...
好吧 我承认在船上的生活非常无聊...
No. I'm not talking about repeating similar things.
不 我不是说重复相似的东西
I am talking about reliving the exact same day
我是说重复过着一模一样的一天
a couple dozen times already.
有几十次了
Five says "Hey," Adrian falls down,
五号♥说 "嘿" 然后艾德里安跌倒
you're working on the relay switch,
你在修复继电器开关
you want to know about your holster.
你想知道你的枪套放哪了
And then you follow me in here
然后你们跟着我来这
and we have this little conversation.
然后我们开始聊天
You don't believe me, of course,
当然 你不相信我
and so you take me into the infirmary
然后你带我去医务室
where you run a neural scan.
给我做神经扫描
Like I said. Anything?
我说过了 有什么问题吗
I don't see any...
我没看见任何...
Signs of neural issues.
神经方面的问题
Blood pressure is normal.
血压正常
Cholesterol is...
胆固醇...
Slightly ele...
轻微上...
Vated.
升
See, I've been here before.
看吧 我经历过了
You're having a case of déjà vu.
这只是你的一种记忆幻觉
Mm, except that in this case, it's déjà do.
不对 这不是幻觉 我确实做过这些事
Over and over and over again.
一直不断地重复
See, I go to sleep, I wake up, I'm back in bed
看吧 我去睡觉 一醒来 又回到了床上
right where I was in the very beginning.
重新开始这一天
A temporal loop. That's it.
时间循环 对
Theoretically, a continuously repeating chronal anomaly
理论上来说 连续重复的时间异常
fragmented from linear time.
来自线性时间的破碎
Okay, I'm thinking of a number between one and ten.
好吧 我在想一个介于一和十之间的数字
Usually, it's five. Sometimes six.
通常是五 有时是六
Occasionally, four and eight.
四和八也有可能
If you're reliving this same day,
如果你一直重复这一天
shouldn't you be more specific?
你不该说的更具体一点吗
That's just it... Things always start off
那是因为... 事情的开端都是
the exact same way, but then as the day goes on,
一模一样的 但随着一天的发展
they change a little bit... Not much,
会出现些许变化... 变得不多
but enough for you not to believe me.
但足够让你不相信我
The Butterfly Effect.
蝴蝶效应
That's also very familiar.
这也很耳熟
The slightest of changes in early behavior result
早期行为的轻微变化会造成
in larger differences down the line.
后期的巨大差异
For instance, getting out of bed on the opposite side
比如 从床的另一边起来
could create a delay that engenders
可能形成一次延迟
a different chain of events.
触发另外一连串的事件
I'd like to stress that this is entirely theoretical.
我想强调一下 这完全是理论层面的
You had me going there.
我差点信了
That was a good one.
不过做的不错
I'm going to the mess and grab a coffee,
我要去餐厅喝一杯咖啡
and I'll find Five moping, and then Solara's
然后发现五号♥闷闷不乐 然后索拉
gonna ask me to spar, and then you are gonna find
会要求我陪她练拳 然后你会在从宝达4号♥拿的
a fingernail in that soup you picked up on Balda-4!
汤里发现一片指甲
I better not, or I'll know who's responsible!
最好不要 不然我一定要找出来是谁放的
You believe this could be happening to me, right?
你相信这可能是真的 对吧
I believe you believe this could be happening to you.
我相信你相信这可能是真的
All right, come at me.
好吧 冲着我来把
I'm exhausted. Why don't you come at me for a change.
我太累了 为什么不换一下 你先冲我来
Gotta stay grounded.
你会一直被打趴的
Keep a low center of gravity.
把重心放低一点
See?
看吧
Even this imbecile can pick up on your weaknesses.
连这个蠢货都能看出你的弱点
Imagine fighting someone with half a brain.
想想跟一个有点脑子的人打的结果吧
This imbecile wasn't even in the room when you took him down,
这个蠢货在你把他打趴之前都不在这里
so you should ask yourselves,
所以你们应该问问自己
how did he do it?
他是怎么做到的
I have a notoriously high center of gravity.
我重心太高是众所周知的
It's true. He does.
对 是这样的
No, that's not it.
不 不对
Then what is it?
那是怎样
Never mind.
别管了
Wait.
等等
You two are the only ones onboard
你们俩是船上
with a memory of your past.
唯一记得自己过去的人
Okay.
好
I'm gonna need you to tell me something about yourself.
我需要你们告诉我一些事情
Something that no one else could possibly know.
一些其他人不可能知道的事情
Why? So that later,
为什么 在这之后
when I reveal your secrets,
当我说出你们的秘密
you'll be amazed at how I could possibly know.
你们会很惊讶我怎么知道
Uh, no, no, we won't, because we will have told you.
不 不 我们不会惊讶 因为我们已经告诉你了
But you're not gonna remember telling me.
但你们不会记得告诉过我
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表