剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
And then what?
然后呢
Have them take my place here in this cell?
叫我把监狱的位置挪给他们吗
Why risk it?
何必冒这个险
Your years as a fugitive have hardened you, Ryo.
多年的逃亡让你变强硬了 凉
I can see it.
我看得出来
What happened to the idealistic young man I used to teach?
我曾经教过的那个充满理想主义的年轻人去哪了
He's finally learned your lessons in political ethics.
他终于领悟了你教的政♥治♥伦理
Now come, let's get you out of here before you
现在走吧 我们得让你出狱了
make me change my mind.
免得我待会儿改变主意
Oh, Teku, I've missed you.
德古 我很想你
And I you, Ryo.
我也想你 凉
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Still no word from the others?
还是没有他们的消息吗
None.
没有
Well, we have to go back and search for survivors.
我们得回去搜寻幸存者
I'd advise against that.
我不建议这么做
By now, the GA will be all over that area.
现在那个地方到处都是星际委员会的人
Well, we can't just leave them.
我们不能扔下他们不管
We can't give up if there's a chance they're still alive.
只要他们还有可能活着 我们就不能放弃
There were escape pods all over that station.
那个空间站上到处都是逃生舱
I'll contact Mikkei Central and have them divert
我会联♥系♥日经总部 让他们把所有空闲飞船
all available ships to the area.
都派到那个区域
If your friends have survived, hopefully our ships
如果你的朋友们还活着 我们的飞船就有希望
will find them first.
能先找到他们
What was that?
那是什么
We're under attack.
我们正遭受攻击
We've been double crossed?
我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
No, the Volkov-Rusi ship has been destroyed.
不 沃尔科夫-罗斯的飞船已经被摧毁了
It's Ferrous Corp.
攻击我们的是黑金公♥司♥
Why aren't we jumping?
为什么不进入超光速飞行
Their first salvo disabled our FTL engines.
他们的第一发炮打坏了我们的超光速引擎
It's always the first thing they target.
那一直是他们的第一攻击目标
That's their attempt to disable our shield.
那是他们在试着击毁我们的防护罩
It appears the engines on both ships have been disabled.
看起来双方的引擎都被破坏了
What about their shields?
那他们的防护罩呢
Their shields are down.
他们防护罩坏了
So fire on them. Finish them off.
那就开火呀 把他们干掉
Unfortunately, our weapons are also down.
不幸的是 我们的武器也坏了
Their weapons seem to be just fine, no?
他们的武器看起来还好的很 不是吗
As are our shields, for the time being.
我们的防护罩目前也是
Wouldn't now be a perfect time to use
现在不是正好可以用
that Blink Drive of yours?
你们的瞬间驱动吗
It would be, if we still had it.
是啊 如果它还在我们手上
Oh, you gotta be kidding.
你开玩笑吧
Anders? I thought you were dead.
安德斯 我还以为你死了
I would've been if I hadn't been wearing my flak vest.
要不是我穿了防弹背心 我就真死了
The fall actually did more damaging.
其实摔下来那下更惨
Hit the back of my head and knocked me right out.
我后脑勺着地 直接晕了过去
You have looked better.
你当时可没这么惨
What's the story?
发生了什么
Oh, I ran into some old friends.
我撞见了一些老朋友
It was more like they ran into me, actually.
其实更应该说他们撞见了我
Repeatedly.
不断地撞
With their fists and feet.
用他们的拳和脚
Where are we?
我们在哪
What were you doing on that station?
你在那空间站上做什么呢
I was trying to stop a bombing.
我想阻止一个爆♥炸♥
Kal, was he with you?
卡尔和你在一起吗
Hmm? Six.
谁 六号♥
Yeah, yeah.
啊对
Him and some of my crew.
他还有我的一些船员都在
What happened?
发生什么了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
With our engines dead, we're just another cold piece
因为引擎坏了 在任何飞船感应器看来 我们都只是
of debris to any ship sensors. At least we have that.
一块冰冷的残骸 这是唯一可以庆幸的了
Mm-hmm, and, maybe... comms.
或许我们还有 通讯系统
Oh, yes.
太好了
Hey, we're receiving a transmission.
我们收到了传输信♥号♥♥
It's the "Marauder."
是掠夺者
Come in, "Raza," This is the "Marauder."
请回答 刀锋号♥ 这里是掠夺者
Come in.
请回答
"Marauder," This is the "Raza."
掠夺者 这是刀锋号♥
It's good to hear from you.
联♥系♥到你们真好
I'm with Six. We managed to make it out
我和六号♥在一起 我们在空间站爆♥炸♥前
before the station exploded.
逃了出来
Any word from the others?
有其他人的消息吗
Anything from Five?
五号♥怎样了
Yes, Five also managed to escape.
五号♥也逃出来了
Is she okay? Is she there?
她好吗 她在那吗
I'm here, and I'm fine.
我在这 我很好
Commander Truffault and I managed to make it
特吕弗指挥官和我及时
to an escape pod in time.
赶到了逃生舱
Truffault? Yes.
特吕弗 对
Thank you. We owe you one.
谢谢 我们欠你一个人情
This is one assist I won't be calling favors on,
举手之劳 这个人情不需要还
unless, of course, you happen to have
当然 除非你们碰巧有
a couple of FTL engines handy.
可以用的超光速引擎
We don't have any operational engines.
我们没有任何能运转的引擎
We need you to come pick us up immediately.
需要你们立即过来接我们
Unfortunately, Two, that's not possible.
可惜 二号♥ 我们做不到
The ship has been damaged in a battle
飞船被黑金公♥司♥的驱逐舰毁坏了
with a Ferrous Corp destroyer, and we're dead in space.
我们困在太空中无法行动
We're effecting repairs as we speak, but there's
我们正在进行一些维修 但也不知道
no telling when we'll be jump-capable.
什么时候能进入超光速
Okay, well, do what you can.
好吧 你尽力
We'll sit tight.
我们在这等着
Have you heard from Three?
你有三号♥的消息吗
No, I'm afraid not.
没有
You should know, I'm sorry, I...
我得告诉你 我很抱歉 我
Android, what is it?
仿生人 怎么了
Nyx. She's dead.
尼克斯 她死了
What? How?
什么 怎么死的
I found her on the bridge.
我在舰桥上找到了她
I suspect she encountered Ryo Ishida and tried to stop him
我猜她遇见了石田凉 尝试阻止他
from taking the Blink Drive.
拿走瞬间驱动
He killed her.
他杀了她
They're a determined bunch.
他们真是顽固
What was that?
怎么了
The Ferrous Ship has launched a shuttle.
黑金的飞船发射了一个运输机
It's headed straight for us.
朝着我们飞来了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Trying to get this generator up and running.
试着把这个发电机修好
Temperature's already starting to drop.
温度开始下降了
It's gonna get cold fast.
很快就会冷了
You should let me take a look at it.
你应该让我看看
You can see fine from there.
你在那也能看
I mean, let me help you. I got it.
我的意思是 让我帮你 知道了
Seriously. I got it.
认真的 我知道了
Are you really gonna be this stubborn?
你一定要这么固执吗
Stubborn enough to keep one of the galaxy's
固执地把星际最高通缉犯之一
most wanted locked up? Hell yeah.
锁起来吗 没错
We should be working together.
我们应该合作
Like you said, the temperature's falling fast.
你也说了 温度降得很快
We're gonna be stuck here for a little while.
我们会困在这好一会儿
See, that's where you're wrong.
这你就错了
I triggered the emergency beacon during planet fall.
我星球陷落时触发了紧急信♥号♥♥
Someone will come for us, sooner or later.
早晚会有人来找我们的
How far out are they?
他们还有多远
They've just breached the airlock.
刚穿过气阀舱
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表